PDA

View Full Version : The Case of the Disappearing Map

RawKryptonite
06-29-2007, 09:51 AM
It was a dark and stormy night...

Seriously, when is this going to show up again? It's been a few days, could use an official word on this thing. Going to be wanting on these maps for the weekend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mr.Hanky2005
06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Raw, they should be out later today. There was a problem with the marketplace. Seriously.

EDIT: Nobody knows what the problem is. As stated in Fox's thread, it's SNAFU.

RawKryptonite
06-29-2007, 10:01 AM
That's what I want to hear. Reliable info?

Mr.Hanky2005
06-29-2007, 10:02 AM
It's the most official info you'll be getting at the moment.

RawKryptonite
06-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Certainly beats out all the other info I've found. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

WhisperXBA
06-29-2007, 10:52 AM
This is killing me. Every moment passes I hate Ubisoft but want them more. You guys are evil crack dealing demons that's all you are.

FrayedKnotJeff
06-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by WhisperXBA:
This is killing me. <span class="ev_code_RED">Every moment passes I hate Ubisoft but want them more.</span> You guys are evil crack dealing demons that's all you are.

That's what I think is the case right there and I think UBI knows it and counts on it happening. Remember, "There is no such thing as bad press".

DeathKloK3O
06-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Once this thing finally comes out, xboxes across the world are going to to start exploding because 4 gazillion people are all going to get it at once. They better do it while everyone is at work.

winning_formula
06-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DeathKloK3O:
Once this thing finally comes out, xboxes across the world are going to to start exploding because 4 gazillion people are all going to get it at once. They better do it while everyone is at work.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I doubt that. I'm pretty sure this pack won't sell like hot cakes. Taking it down already lost some customers and the failure of the red pack lost a lot of willing customers and then of course there is the fact that not as many people play the game online sa they did whenb the red pak was out. In my theory i think this pack will sell even less than the red pack just due to the recent events.

BigDemonDog8863
06-29-2007, 03:31 PM
u know what they need to hurry up and put it on bc when the halo 3 beta came out i had to wait forever to download it

Th3sandman2005
06-29-2007, 04:35 PM
I hate to say it,but it seems PAR for the course,on this game.
Don't bother guy's, I'll pass this time around..see ya on the next one....Maybe.

RawKryptonite
06-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Well, the announcement on Major Nelson is excellent news. I doubt the naysayers will stop fussing about Ubi though. LOL

Black pack to be posted tomorrow
Black pack will be free
Those who already paid for Black pack will be automatically reimbursed
Red pack (older DLC) to be free on July 6th

Th3sandman2005
06-29-2007, 05:50 PM
If that's true and it's FREE,then that is good news.About time the 360 players get a break on this game.Thankyou to whoever pulled that off,as I'm sure it was'nt easy.
Thanks Again

winning_formula
06-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know if we get our points back form buying the red pack? I doubt it but i can't be sure.