PDA

View Full Version : Is Lucy a Templar? (MASSIVE SPOILERS)

freddie_1897
12-24-2011, 05:25 AM
I've seen a few people saying she is, I'd just like to know if that's true and how you know.

GLHS
12-24-2011, 05:29 AM
YES

dxsxhxcx
12-24-2011, 05:32 AM
nothing has been confirmed yet, this is all speculation...

YuurHeen
12-24-2011, 05:37 AM
the real question is whether if she remembered she was or not.

AntiChrist7
12-24-2011, 05:40 AM
no.

Unless the templars wanted to make desmond into a fighting machine cause they had too many guards to spare, and firing was more expensive than getting them killed

YuurHeen
12-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
no.

Unless the templars wanted to make desmond into a fighting machine cause they had too many guards to spare, and firing was more expensive than getting them killed

i am sure there was a greater goal. like killing bill. Templers underestimating desmond is kinda pobable since they had him once already. i mean why go after desmond in ac2 with a bunch of guys with sticks instead of a swat team. because they did not really wanted to capture him untill he leaded lucy to bill.

GLHS
12-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

Yeah....but she's a Sleeper. Everybody knows it. They'll say, just not yet. They wanna build the suspense.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by GLHS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

Yeah....but she's a Sleeper. Everybody knows it. They'll say, just not yet. They wanna build the suspense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No.

Assassin_M
12-24-2011, 05:49 AM
If she was a templar, then she`d be there worst mole.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

LordWolv
12-24-2011, 06:14 AM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc188/shell090481/Motivational%20Posters/facepalm.jpg

dxsxhxcx
12-24-2011, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

Yeah....but she's a Sleeper. Everybody knows it. They'll say, just not yet. They wanna build the suspense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like I said, it's possible, but until they confirm this in the game or in an interview, it's all speculation...

LightRey
12-24-2011, 06:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GLHS:

like I said, it's possible, but until they confirm this in the game or in an interview, it's all speculation... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed.

Assassin_M
12-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GLHS:

like I said, it's possible, but until they confirm this in the game or in an interview, it's all speculation... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea it can go like this..
William: Desmond, lucy is a templar !!
Desmond: What ? so I went into a Coma for a templar ? I thought sh-- *falls on ground* goes into another Coma..

De Filosoof
12-24-2011, 06:55 AM
She was most probably a sleeper. The cryptic stuff from Juno was pretty clear.

And if she wasn't a sleeper, she just was a potential love interest for Desmond that could block Desmond's ultimate goal: Eve

De Filosoof
12-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Yea it can go like this..
William: Desmond, lucy is a templar !!
Desmond: What ? so I went into a Coma for a templar ? I thought sh-- *falls on ground* goes into another Coma..

Lol

LightRey
12-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
I smell a contradiction.

De Filosoof
12-24-2011, 07:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
I smell a contradiction. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice

dxsxhxcx
12-24-2011, 07:04 AM

or maybe she would have great influence in what Desmond will do in the future and they (TWCB) couldn't allow that, but this doesn't mean she's a templar...

Assassin_M
12-24-2011, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:

or maybe she would have great influence in what Desmond will do in the future and they (TWCB) couldn't allow that, but this doesn't mean she's a templar... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
THIS ^

De Filosoof
12-24-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:

or maybe she would have great influence in what Desmond will do in the future and they (TWCB) couldn't allow that, but this doesn't mean she's a templar... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
THIS ^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Definitely

AntiChrist7
12-24-2011, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

THIS ^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Definitely </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed.

she is one of the many victims this milleniumlong war takes.

luckyto
12-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Why did she cut her finger off when Assassin's hadn't done that for hundreds of years?

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by luckyto:
Why did she cut her finger off when Assassin's hadn't done that for hundreds of years?
SHE JUST BENT HER FINGER !!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2011, 09:24 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xiJ-CIP7F-I/Tt9F3i8lAjI/AAAAAAAAAPg/vMwexTXc6Yg/s400/Are%2Byou%2Bserious%2Bface.jpg

GLHS
12-27-2011, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luckyto:
SHE JUST BENT HER FINGER !!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol you express my feelings exactly. For the last 4 years people have been saying that. Omg, could they be more stupid?

luckyto
12-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Who you calling stupid? She bent her finger... that's the real explanation?? Seriously?

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2011, 12:37 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Yes. It's fairly obvious that's what she did...

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Who you calling stupid? She bent her finger... that's the real explanation?? Seriously?
Yes it is, If you look closely before that scene, you`ll notice that she has perfect 10 fingers..

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2011, 12:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luckyto:
Yes it is, If you look closely before that scene, you`ll notice that she has perfect 10 fingers.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before that scene, after that scene...any time but that scene.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

Before that scene, after that scene...any time but that scene.

Ah, ok sure..

luckyto
12-27-2011, 12:47 PM
To be honest, I never bothered to look anywhere else. I never even thought much about it... nor have I participated, until now regretfully, into the theoretical debates on her Templar status until now.

I'll take your word for it. If so, that's a pretty lousy way to convince Desmond that you are an Assassin. Look, I can bend my finger, I'm one of you. That's really lame.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 12:51 PM
To be honest, I never bothered to look anywhere else. I never even thought much about it... nor have I participated, until now regretfully, into the theoretical debates on her Templar status until now.

I'll take your word for it. If so, that's a pretty lousy way to convince Desmond that you are an Assassin. Look, I can bend my finger, I'm one of you. That's really lame.
Well, in a place rigged with cameras all over, I dont suggest saying "HEY YOOOOOOOOOOO IM AN ASSASSINO !!"
The bending of her finger was to symbolize to Desmond that she is an Assassin too, in a stealthy manner..

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Don’t forget that Desmond had seen people doing the same to Altaïr to indicate Assassin allegiance.

luckyto
12-27-2011, 01:16 PM
The bending of her finger was to symbolize to Desmond that she is an Assassin too, in a stealthy manner..
This is true. Thanks. I guess I am the "stupid."

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The bending of her finger was to symbolize to Desmond that she is an Assassin too, in a stealthy manner..
This is true. Thanks. I guess I am the "stupid." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I apologize if my comments indicated in anyway that you r stupid, I didnt mean to convey such a description..
You are not Stupid..

michael19989
12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
hey well at this point you never know remember Danial Cross? whos to say Vidic didn't put an impulse in Lucy? Hell, her feelings for Desmond could also be the result of an impulse for all we know, maybe thats what S16 meant when he said "shes not who you think she is" maybe shes been subconsciously leading abstergo to both Bill Miles and the Temple in New York as Danial subconsciously lead abstergo to the locations of all the assassin camps without even knowing until it was too late

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by michael19989:
hey well at this point you never know remember Danial Cross? whos to say Vidic didn't put an impulse in Lucy? Hell, her feelings for Desmond could also be the result of an impulse for all we know, maybe thats what S16 meant when he said "shes not who you think she is" maybe shes been subconsciously leading abstergo to both Bill Miles and the Temple in New York as Danial subconsciously lead abstergo to the locations of all the assassin camps without even knowing until it was too late

True...I played AC1 again this week and noticed at the ending when Desmond get's his eagle vision for the first time Lucy is appearing blue and Vidic red.
This indicates that Lucy is a "good guy".Do you remember the red footsteps outside the mansion in AC:B? I always thought that was the proof of Lucy being a sleeper/templar but at Ubisoft they said it was just to find a way back into the mansion(pretty lame if you ask me) so i came to the conclusion that she might be killed because she was a potential love interest for Desmond but Desmond has to find Eve.
I think that's a pretty lame reason to kill someone though. Juno also could have said: It's fine if you stay friends and all but DON'T F*ck with eachother alright? So my conclusion is that i really don't know if she's an assassin or templar...Ubisoft did a good job in keeping it a secret and not making it very obvious.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:17 PM

True...I played AC1 again this week and noticed at the ending when Desmond get's his eagle vision for the first time Lucy is appearing blue and Vidic red.
This indicates that Lucy is a "good guy".Do you remember the red footsteps outside the mansion in AC:B? I always thought that was the proof of Lucy being a sleeper/templar but at Ubisoft they said it was just to find a way back into the mansion(pretty lame if you ask me) so i came to the conclusion that she might be killed because she was a potential love interest for Desmond but Desmond has to find Eve.
I think that's a pretty lame reason to kill someone though. Juno also could have said: It's fine if you stay friends and all but DON'T F*ck with eachother alright? So my conclusion is that i really don't know if she's an assassin or templar...Ubisoft did a good job in keeping it a secret and not making it very obvious.
So you prefer Juno telling them "Its okay if you stay friends but dont "f" with each other" over "You know very little we must guide you..... *stab* It is done" ?

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:44 PM

So you prefer Juno telling them "Its okay if you stay friends but dont "f" with each other" over "You know very little we must guide you..... *stab* It is done" ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i prefer Lucy being a templar/sleeper so she had to be killed or else the assassins would be ****ed. Would make a lot more sense.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:45 PM

No i prefer Lucy being a templar/sleeper so she had to be killed or else the assassins would be ****ed. Would make a lot more sense.

That would be cliche..

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:47 PM

That would be cliche.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So i may assume you didn't like the fall?

LightRey
12-27-2011, 02:48 PM

Indeed. To each his own I guess.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

So i may assume you didn't like the fall? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I liked the fall..very much,However; i think that repeating key story elements is Cliche..

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:50 PM

Indeed. To each his own I guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. It would have been a cliche if the same thing happened from the fall in AC3.
Now it just happened while nobody was expecting it. Why is that a cliche, explain please.

LightRey
12-27-2011, 02:53 PM
haha. It would have been a cliche if the same thing happened from the fall in AC3.
Now it just happened while nobody was expecting it. Why is that a cliche, explain please.
You are expecting it right now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
It's called a plot twist if i'm not mistaken.
cliche sounds to me more like a batman comic book where batman always saves the day.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 02:57 PM
cliche sounds to me more like a batman comic book where batman always saves the day.
Nnnnno, Cliche is when something is repeated alot and thus becomes expected resulting in a dull and uninteresting story line..

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 02:58 PM
You are expecting it right now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
?? could you be a little more specific please?

LightRey
12-27-2011, 02:59 PM
It's a cliche plot twist. Like M. Night Shyamalan's plot twists.

Cliche simply means it's done so often people actually think of the outcome of a significant part of a story before it happens, which is clearly the case here.

?? could you be a little more specific please?

You are already expecting that she died because she was a sleeper agent. If that would end up being the case, it would be a cliche for that very reason.

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Nnnnno, Cliche is when something is repeated alot and thus becomes expected resulting in a dull and uninteresting story line.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True...that's what i'm saying.
But it isn't repeated because it went the other way around.It wasn't the same like the fall at all.
She didn't kill Desmond's dad because she got activated. She got stabbed at an unexpected moment. So it's not cliche if you ask me.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 03:02 PM

Cliche simply means it's done so often people actually think of the outcome of a significant part of a story before it happens, which is clearly the case here.

Yes, that is the definition of "Cliche"
I took it in School http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif because im a good Boy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LightRey
12-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Nnnnno, Cliche is when something is repeated alot and thus becomes expected resulting in a dull and uninteresting story line.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it isn't repeated because it went the other way around.It wasn't the same like the fall at all.
She didn't kill Desmond's dad because she got activated. She got stabbed at an unexpected moment. So it's not cliche if you ask me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That doesn't matter. Her simply having been a sleeper agent would be enough for it to be a cliche. Whatever was the result of it is insignificant.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 03:05 PM

She didn't kill Desmond's dad because she got activated. She got stabbed at an unexpected moment. So it's not cliche if you ask me.
The story element "Sleeper-Agent" has been done in The fall, repeating it here would be Cliche..
It doesnt have to be her killing William..

Yo Rey I love it how we both say the same thing at the same time in a different way.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 03:06 PM
You are already expecting that she died because she was a sleeper agent. If that would end up being the case, it would be a cliche for that very reason.

I wasn't expecting it. I think it might be an option after playing all the AC games. I wasn't expecting it before brotherhood at all!
I'm just saying it could be both but i personally think it's lame to stab someone just because it's a potential love iterest. Seems a bit.....overdone.

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I wasn't expecting it. I think it might be an option after playing all the AC games. I wasn't expecting it before brotherhood at all!
I'm just saying it could be both but i personally think it's lame to stab someone just because it's a potential love iterest. Seems a bit.....overdone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that is what I like to call thinking outside the box..

LightRey
12-27-2011, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I'm just saying it could be both but i personally think it's lame to stab someone just because it's a potential love iterest. Seems a bit.....overdone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thing is that you're considering the option now and that is enough for it to be a cliche. Especially since you're by far not the only one.

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 03:10 PM

The story element "Sleeper-Agent" has been done in The fall, repeating it here would be Cliche..

Yo Rey I love it how we both say the same thing at the same time in a different way.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm than you might get disappointed with AC3 because in AC:R multiplayer it's very clear they have some more sleeper agents up their sleeves http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Assassin_M
12-27-2011, 03:10 PM

Yo Rey I love it how we both say the same thing at the same time in a different way.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm than you might get disappointed with AC3 because in AC:R multiplayer it's very clear they have some more sleeper agents up their sleeves http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not necessarily sleepers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif and not necessarily AC III

LightRey
12-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Hmmm than you might get disappointed with AC3 because in AC:R multiplayer it's very clear they have some more sleeper agents up their sleeves http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Doesn't mean that they'll be close friends of Desmond. Besides, from the MP it was only clear that they had more in total, not that there were any still on standby.

Yo Rey I love it how we both say the same thing at the same time in a different way.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Great minds think alike http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

De Filosoof
12-27-2011, 03:14 PM

Thing is that you're considering the option now and that is enough for it to be a cliche. Especially since you're by far not the only one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i love how you're always turning and twisting stuff untill it looks like you're the one who's right. I kinda like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

LightRey
12-27-2011, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Thing is that you're considering the option now and that is enough for it to be a cliche. Especially since you're by far not the only one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i love how you're always turning and twisting stuff untill it looks like you're the one who's right. I kinda like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not turning or twisting anything. It's basically the very definition of "cliche".

To quote myself:

Assassin_M

haha i love how you're always turning and twisting stuff untill it looks like you're the one who's right. I kinda like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
That is called "Debate"
and he isnt twisting anything, he is pointing out several facts..

De Filosoof
Doesn't mean that they'll be close friends of Desmond. Besides, from the MP it was only clear that they had more in total, not that there were any still on standby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True...We just don't know. I guess we'll have to wait until AC3. Can't wait.

LightRey
12-27-2011, 03:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Doesn't mean that they'll be close friends of Desmond. Besides, from the MP it was only clear that they had more in total, not that there were any still on standby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True...We just don't know. I guess we'll have to wait until AC3. Can't wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I wouldn't be surprised if that one team that very likely had a mole had a sleeper agent (the sleeper obviously being the mole).

GLHS
12-27-2011, 08:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michael19989:

I think that's a pretty lame reason to kill someone though. Juno also could have said: It's fine if you stay friends and all but DON'T F*ck with eachother alright? So my conclusion is that i really don't know if she's an assassin or templar...Ubisoft did a good job in keeping it a secret and not making it very obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond JUST discovered he has it. It's a sixth sense that indicated the INTENTIONS of a person until you develop it more. Once you're more in tune with yourself (Especially once it becomes Eagle Sense), then it more accurately reads things. Desmond obviously starts developing feelings for her, and believes she is an ally. So of course she's gonna be in blue. Plus, that's a dead give away to something that's supposed a secret and revealed later on.

There'd be no point for the OTHER things in the games that indicate she's a sleeper. This is exactly why I didn't want to add details about this. B/c people completely overlook very obviously things and make excuses about why it's there. There'd be no reason for her to still have an Abstergo code pen in AC:B, or the email pad that comes with it to secretly tell them about Desmond's progress. There'd be no reason for Project Legacy to be on her second monitor either, which is an Abstergo program, and wouldn't be accessible by the Hephaestus Network. There'd be no reason at all for her death to happen the way it does. Juno clearly states directly before the stabbing that "The one who will accompany you through the gate lies not within our sights. The cross darkens the horizon." Then directly after the stabbing, something along the lines of: "It is done. The gate is opened and the path cleared. Go now. Alone."

Also, please tell me when and where Ubisoft explained that the red footprints were a way to find your way back to the Sanctuary. This is stupid and makes no sense whatsoever. Not only do you travel there multiple times in AC2, you also travel that way at the start of AC:B in Ezio's time, so you would know how to get there with your eyes closed. Even for people that didn't play AC2, which is why they have you relive the memory of their escape. It would also be leading up both sides of the Villa to the doorway, since both paths lead to the same place, and it's not. It ends directly at the fountain entrance, instead of at the stairs, or even at the entrance of Monteriggioni for that matter, so noobs can find their way through the town to the Villa via Mainstreet. Which if you remember the fountain leads into the Auditory Crypt, which is the way out.

Not to mention the "Cryptic" talks of the Abstergo files in AC:R, which say that Daniel Cross was their second most successful sleeper, and somethin about them having info about how close Desmond is getting to the Vaults, which they would only know from getting messages from Lucy.

Seriously people, ALL of this is coincidence?

ShaneO7K
12-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Shaun could be a likely sleeper agent. His role with the assassin allows him to recieve information on what assassins from around the world are doing and also has an eye on Desmond.

Abstergo could have planned his escape from the van that was heading to the company before Rebecca rescued him.

I'm not saying this is wht will happen but it is possible.

GLHS
12-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Shaun's a walk-in. Lucy was already an Assassin. She could just waltz in without suspicion, and is close with William, so it would be easy for her to get to HQ.

Other things I forgot to mention about this. The footprints also could've been in white, like the glyphs or even yellow. They were red. There's also a slightly different way that information red glows in AC:B than the red that means enemy. i.e. the number that Ezio left on the wall or the glow of red in the Temple of Juno.

Also, Lucy's kidnapping story makes no sense. She was born into the Brotherhood and trained by William, as he indicates in AC:R. She didn't escape at 16 like Desmond did. They are both around 24, and she hasn't seen Rebeca in 7 years. Yet she was also supposed to have all this time to almost finish college and have experts look at her theories. They kidnap her and beat her, and almost kill her, then Vidic swoops in and saves her life, yet threatens her in emails about her ending up like S15 (dead with a cover-up). Kinda sounds to me like the story was programmed into her so her allegiance to Vidic and the Templars wouldn't sway. They kept the Assassin part of her mind intact so when they let her escape with Desmond, (For a place that's supposed to have the best security available that was sure a poor effort on their part to keep them there) she could believably return to the Assassin's without suspicion. They had to make the escape for Desmond to uncover all of the info that they needed safely, and he'd be more apt to if he trusted the people he was around.

masterfenix2009
12-27-2011, 09:09 PM
There were many signs that made Machiavelli a traitor, but was he? No. Lucy being a Templar is way too cliche.

GLHS
12-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Those were taken out of context by Volpe and he was the only one to feel that way. These are ligament.

Another thing I thought of to add to this is the fact that she was nowhere to be found for nearly 3 memory blocks. Right before she left she was away from here computer writing on that damn Abstergo pad again.

YuurHeen
12-28-2011, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
There were many signs that made Machiavelli a traitor, but was he? No. Lucy being a Templar is way too cliche.

well it is cliché to try to prevent clichés

LightRey
12-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by YuurHeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

well it is cliché to try to prevent clichés </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, but the only suspicions on Lucy being a traitor is that she's dead.

LordWolv
12-28-2011, 04:00 AM
At the end of the day, and lets be blunt, Lucy is dead.

That's all I need to say.

gorgy333
12-28-2011, 04:41 AM

In this circumstance, I definitely wouldn't say overdone, but seems quite the running theme amongst all the games.

Altair & Adha, one love interest that is not as clearly known about as between Altair & Maria. But Adha was Altair's first love interest. It was noted that, Altair had first rescued her from the Templars, not long after she had vanished. Altair had noted in the Codex that he later found Adha, but only was her corpse.

Altair & Maria, what followed their relationship and both their sons joining the Creed, then came the banishment of Altair from the Creed under the order of Abbas & the execution of his youngest son.

Ezio & Cristina Vespucci, though being a short relationship, followed by the execution of Federico, Petruccio & his father Giovanni, which led Ezio having to leave Firenze for Monteriggioni with his family upon his path to becoming an Assassin with the help of his uncle, Mario.

Ezio & Caterina Sforza, with his love interest in her led Caterina to being captured and held captive by Lucrezia Borgia.

Ezio & Sofia Sorto, we all know what happened there.

And finally Desmond & Lucy Stillman, Juno forced the hand of Desmond in favour of the all-important mission at hand.

All the love interests of each main protagonist within the games had ended in a bad or tragic way.

I guess the message in this would be that love is too fragile to be embraced amongst all the chaos. Freedom must be restored to the world and the Templars eradicated, but only a free mind and free heart can face the task at hand.

Excuse the rant, but in the end I don't think Lucy was a Templar at all.

GLHS
12-28-2011, 04:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

well it is cliché to try to prevent clichés </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, but the only suspicions on Lucy being a traitor is that she's dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not read my posts? There's at the very least 10 reasons on there.

LightRey
12-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Did you not read my posts? There's at the very least 10 reasons on there.
Those aren't reasons. They're just ways to make it fit. There's a significant distinction between the two.

Lucy's story is not at all that far-fetched either. Just because she hadn't seen Rebecca in 7 years doesn't mean she was already working for Abstergo. In fact, it was more likely because she was going to college and hat to cut all direct ties with the Assassins. Vidic dindn't threaten her either. He warned her. If she kept snooping around people like Alan would've noticed and dealt with her. Vidic saved her because he's not a complete a-hole. He's a cynic, but he's utterly convinced of the Templar ideals and practices what he preaches.

Besides, Lucy breaking out Desmond doesn't make sense in your scenario. Even if she would be a sleeper, Desmond is still far too valuable an asset to let go and William, Shaun and Rebecca are obviously real assassins.

YuurHeen
12-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Well at the end the real reason for lucy dieing is because kirsten became to expensive and they had to cut her off.

LightRey
12-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Well at the end the real reason for lucy dieing is because kirsten became to expensive and they had to cut her off.
xD
That would be hilarious.

CkSwtos
12-28-2011, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
no.

i am sure there was a greater goal. like killing bill. Templers underestimating desmond is kinda pobable since they had him once already. i mean why go after desmond in ac2 with a bunch of guys with sticks instead of a swat team. because they did not really wanted to capture him untill he leaded lucy to bill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Lucy could be a Sleeper and go after Bill. Remember what happened with Danniel, he thought he was a true assassin until he met the mentor, then his inner "mechanisms" went on and became the ultimate templar weapon, he killed his beloved mentor. So it could be that Lucy IS a sleeper and she doesn't know it until she finds Bill. +That when we finish our training in Abstergo and get access in the inner chambers (spoiler alert) they give us our first target in the video target acquired. Which is William Bill Miles. So this confirms that templars are after Bill. The last part is from the multiplayer section of the game.

Gil_217
12-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
At the end of the day, and lets be blunt, Lucy is dead.

That's all I need to say.

Like I said many times around here, I believe she's not dead, remember that we only hear about her death when Desmond was inside the Black Room, still in a coma, he could have been dreaming or something, or imagining things, and even if she is, they will brought her back in Assassin's Creed III in some way. I think I just can't see an important character like her die just like that, when the best is still to come.

I guess we'll have to wait another year to find out.

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michael19989:

I think that's a pretty lame reason to kill someone though. Juno also could have said: It's fine if you stay friends and all but DON'T F*ck with eachother alright? So my conclusion is that i really don't know if she's an assassin or templar...Ubisoft did a good job in keeping it a secret and not making it very obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond JUST discovered he has it. It's a sixth sense that indicated the INTENTIONS of a person until you develop it more. Once you're more in tune with yourself (Especially once it becomes Eagle Sense), then it more accurately reads things. Desmond obviously starts developing feelings for her, and believes she is an ally. So of course she's gonna be in blue. Plus, that's a dead give away to something that's supposed a secret and revealed later on.

There'd be no point for the OTHER things in the games that indicate she's a sleeper. This is exactly why I didn't want to add details about this. B/c people completely overlook very obviously things and make excuses about why it's there. There'd be no reason for her to still have an Abstergo code pen in AC:B, or the email pad that comes with it to secretly tell them about Desmond's progress. There'd be no reason for Project Legacy to be on her second monitor either, which is an Abstergo program, and wouldn't be accessible by the Hephaestus Network. There'd be no reason at all for her death to happen the way it does. Juno clearly states directly before the stabbing that "The one who will accompany you through the gate lies not within our sights. The cross darkens the horizon." Then directly after the stabbing, something along the lines of: "It is done. The gate is opened and the path cleared. Go now. Alone."

Also, please tell me when and where Ubisoft explained that the red footprints were a way to find your way back to the Sanctuary. This is stupid and makes no sense whatsoever. Not only do you travel there multiple times in AC2, you also travel that way at the start of AC:B in Ezio's time, so you would know how to get there with your eyes closed. Even for people that didn't play AC2, which is why they have you relive the memory of their escape. It would also be leading up both sides of the Villa to the doorway, since both paths lead to the same place, and it's not. It ends directly at the fountain entrance, instead of at the stairs, or even at the entrance of Monteriggioni for that matter, so noobs can find their way through the town to the Villa via Mainstreet. Which if you remember the fountain leads into the Auditory Crypt, which is the way out.

Not to mention the "Cryptic" talks of the Abstergo files in AC:R, which say that Daniel Cross was their second most successful sleeper, and somethin about them having info about how close Desmond is getting to the Vaults, which they would only know from getting messages from Lucy.

Seriously people, ALL of this is coincidence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not. I also think she's a templar but i just take both possibilities into account and just summing up the stuff that supports them, that's all.
We just don't know the answer yet and we have to wait until AC3.
Oh and the stuff about the red footsteps were mentioned by Gabe on a youtube podcast by escoblades or something. It could be an excuse ofcourse because they don't want us to know it Yet .

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by gorgy333:

In this circumstance, I definitely wouldn't say overdone, but seems quite the running theme amongst all the games.

Altair & Adha, one love interest that is not as clearly known about as between Altair & Maria. But Adha was Altair's first love interest. It was noted that, Altair had first rescued her from the Templars, not long after she had vanished. Altair had noted in the Codex that he later found Adha, but only was her corpse.

Altair & Maria, what followed their relationship and both their sons joining the Creed, then came the banishment of Altair from the Creed under the order of Abbas & the execution of his youngest son.

Ezio & Cristina Vespucci, though being a short relationship, followed by the execution of Federico, Petruccio & his father Giovanni, which led Ezio having to leave Firenze for Monteriggioni with his family upon his path to becoming an Assassin with the help of his uncle, Mario.

Ezio & Caterina Sforza, with his love interest in her led Caterina to being captured and held captive by Lucrezia Borgia.

And finally Desmond & Lucy Stillman, Juno forced the hand of Desmond in favour of the all-important mission at hand.

All the love interests of each main protagonist within the games had ended in a bad or tragic way.

I guess the message in this would be that love is too fragile to be embraced amongst all the chaos. Freedom must be restored to the world and the Templars eradicated, but only a free mind and free heart can face the task at hand.

Excuse the rant, but in the end I don't think Lucy was a Templar at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is all true but still doesn't mean she can't be a templar. She could be a potential love interest while still be a templar.
I was just talking about killing her just for the sake of being a love interest sounds stupid.

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, Lucy could be a Sleeper and go after Bill. Remember what happened with Danniel, he thought he was a true assassin until he met the mentor, then his inner "mechanisms" went on and became the ultimate templar weapon, he killed his beloved mentor. So it could be that Lucy IS a sleeper and she doesn't know it until she finds Bill. +That when we finish our training in Abstergo and get access in the inner chambers (spoiler alert) they give us our first target in the video target acquired. Which is William Bill Miles. So this confirms that templars are after Bill. The last part is from the multiplayer section of the game.
This. So that's why it isn't a cliche because she was killed before she could meet and most likely kill Bill(lol). That's called a twist not a cliche http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

masterfenix2009
12-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Ok, people. If she is DEAD, there is no reason for her to be a Templar. That would just be adding a pointless detail in her character and it wouldn't add to the plot AT ALL.

kudos17
12-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Maybe Lucy was killed because Juno thought she looked funny.

I mean, really, we can speculate and assume plenty, but in the end we just don't know enough to truly connect Lucy to any of these conspiracy theories.

What we really know:

- Lucy worked for Abstergo.
- Lucy is an assassin.
- Desmond stabbed Lucy.
- We have NOT seen the dead body, but it is heavily implied that she is dead and buried, enough so to assume she is.

We don't know if she's a sleeper, traitor, distraction, or whatever; we won't till AC3. Hell, knowing typical AC cliffhangers, maybe not even then.

Mutley_Rulz
12-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Doesn't matter, she gone now.

Silvrslide
12-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Ok, people. If she is DEAD, there is no reason for her to be a Templar. That would just be adding a pointless detail in her character and it wouldn't add to the plot AT ALL.

We need a reason for her death. We have none. We know her for 3 games, she dies, and trying to explain is pointless? Dude, shut up.

gorgy333
12-29-2011, 01:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gorgy333:

Excuse the rant, but in the end I don't think Lucy was a Templar at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is all true but still doesn't mean she can't be a templar. She could be a potential love interest while still be a templar.
I was just talking about killing her just for the sake of being a love interest sounds stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you do have a point and I guess it is quite an open-ended issue until explanations come in and as unexplained as this all is, damn! Ubisoft are good at keeping us fans guessing and interested! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

GLHS
12-29-2011, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by CkSwtos:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
no.

i am sure there was a greater goal. like killing bill. Templers underestimating desmond is kinda pobable since they had him once already. i mean why go after desmond in ac2 with a bunch of guys with sticks instead of a swat team. because they did not really wanted to capture him untill he leaded lucy to bill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Lucy could be a Sleeper and go after Bill. Remember what happened with Danniel, he thought he was a true assassin until he met the mentor, then his inner "mechanisms" went on and became the ultimate templar weapon, he killed his beloved mentor. So it could be that Lucy IS a sleeper and she doesn't know it until she finds Bill. +That when we finish our training in Abstergo and get access in the inner chambers (spoiler alert) they give us our first target in the video target acquired. Which is William Bill Miles. So this confirms that templars are after Bill. The last part is from the multiplayer section of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@LightRay: ^This is exactly why they are good speculating reasons. They're not excuses to make it fit with my theory. They are legitimate things that the devs purposely put in there. Sleepers don't know they're sleepers. That would be stupid and redundant if they did. She was an Assassin before leaving and eventually going to Abstergo, and at the time they were doing mind manipulation experiments. That makes sense that they did it on her, and of course she really believes these things to be true. Since she was already an Assassin and trusted by Rebbecca and the others, it would make complete sense for her to be sent back to the Assassins as a sleeper and get close to HQ and William. They already successfully killed an Assassin master in this way before, so why is it so out there that they could be doing it again with Lucy? Just b/c you believe it to be cliche and don't want the story to go that way, doesn't mean it's not plausible or mean that you should blow off obvious signs. It it wasn't implied in the games that it was at least possible that this is the way the story was going, there wouldn't be as many people on this and other forums that feel the same way I do.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 04:11 AM
But they could very well have been put there for completely different reasons. You're experiencing tunnel vision my friend. There are many more equally well or better fitting explanations (for example those posed in the game).

Besides, TWCB aren't interested in helping the Assassins. They're only interested in saving the world.

Also, the Templars don't even know Lucy is dead. Why would they send another team after William if they already had someone there?

And again, why would they risk losing Desmond for some sleeper agent?

GLHS
12-29-2011, 04:29 AM
All I'm sayin is that the reasons I put forth are possible explanations of her being a Templar. I didn't intend to say that this is for sure the way they're going with the story. To me, these things just seem a little too obvious to be something else, but of course they could be there for a different reason. We don't know yet, but I'm sure it will be cleared up. They could all be put there to purposely misconstrue the truth. This is Assassin's Creed after all, and that's what these games do best.

Also remember that the Assassin's are the ones that are gonna save the world. Desmond in particular. So since that is their main goal, anything detrimental standing in direct way of that, they're gonna eliminate. Especially since she was a possible love interest and they have to ensure that he is paired up with Eve's DNA.

Considering that one of their main goals is to completely find and wipe out all Assassin's, I see no issue with them sending a bunch of Templars after Assassin HQ. But Lucy could've also been their easy ticket in. Now, since she's dead, I'm sure they're gonna have to do things the hard way.

I'm not looking at it like they're losing Desmond. Lets say Lucy was successful. She infiltrates, and they send a team for back-up once she's in. The Assassins there die, and Abstergo gets their agent, Desmond, and the Apple. Plus, all the information that they uncovered from Desmond while with the Assassins. If anything, Desmond being with the Assassins ensures his safety (physically, and more important, mentally), and the safety of the info he uncovers. Not hinders it.
Of course, if anything went wrong, then they'd have to do things the hard way.

Honestly, I think we're just looking at this from opposite sides of the spectrum.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 04:59 AM
All I'm sayin is that the reasons I put forth are possible explanations of her being a Templar. I didn't intend to say that this is for sure the way they're going with the story. To me, these things just seem a little too obvious to be something else, but of course they could be there for a different reason. We don't know yet, but I'm sure it will be cleared up. They could all be put there to purposely misconstrue the truth. This is Assassin's Creed after all, and that's what these games do best.

Also remember that the Assassin's are the ones that are gonna save the world. Desmond in particular. So since that is their main goal, anything detrimental standing in direct way of that, they're gonna eliminate. Especially since she was a possible love interest and they have to ensure that he is paired up with Eve's DNA.

Considering that one of their main goals is to completely find and wipe out all Assassin's, I see no issue with them sending a bunch of Templars after Assassin HQ. But Lucy could've also been their easy ticket in. Now, since she's dead, I'm sure they're gonna have to do things the hard way.

I'm not looking at it like they're losing Desmond. Lets say Lucy was successful. She infiltrates, and they send a team for back-up once she's in. The Assassins there die, and Abstergo gets their agent, Desmond, and the Apple. Plus, all the information that they uncovered from Desmond while with the Assassins. If anything, Desmond being with the Assassins ensures his safety (physically, and more important, mentally), and the safety of the info he uncovers. Not hinders it.
Of course, if anything went wrong, then they'd have to do things the hard way.

Honestly, I think we're just looking at this from opposite sides of the spectrum.
Which are ways to make it fit, not reasons to believe the theory. At best they're reasons not to believe the impossibility of it.

All of what's said makes perfect sense in the scenario that Lucy went under deep cover.

It has only been a goal since Minerva told them about it. We don't even know if it's in any way a main goal of the Assassins either. I have only heard William talk about fighting the Templars not saving the world and he's supposedly the grandmaster.
Don't even start about Eve. Again, everybody is a direct descendant of Eve. She lived too long ago not to be an ancestor of everyone.
Besides Juno doesn't mention Eve. She herself doesn't even know who Desmond has to find.

Doesn't make sense. They sent a team after them. If they wanted to overpower them, why not use Lucy together with that team at the end of ACII to take out everyone there and then? They'd have gotten the (possibly only) animus of the Assassins, killed 2 important Assassins, taken back Desmond, who they could easily have used to find the apple.
Desmond's mental safety would mean nothing. As Vidic said, they could simply induce a coma and his mental stabity is completely dependent on the amount of exposure to his ancestors' memories. All they'd be doing was risking losing him to the assassins.

You're experiencing tunnel vision. You should take more time to look at the things that contradict this theory, as there are quite a lot of them.

GLHS
12-29-2011, 08:01 AM
And it's not possible that you're the one experiencing tunnel vision, yourself? That you would be so unhappy with the story going that way, so you're looking for reasons to write it off, and that's why none of my reasons make sense to you? It really could go either way. Maybe we're both right about different things.

CkSwtos
12-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Look, about the footprints I believe that for those who have purchased ACB and ACR, they should get an upgrade for ACB so that Desmond gets his 6th sense before hefalls into that coma. That way we will be able to recognise the footprints outside the villa Auditore.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 09:25 AM
And it's not possible that you're the one experiencing tunnel vision, yourself? That you would be so unhappy with the story going that way, so you're looking for reasons to write it off, and that's why none of my reasons make sense to you? It really could go either way. Maybe we're both right about different things.
Not at all. I've taken considerable time viewing the available facts and the problem with this theory is that the evidence makes it much too difficult to fit this theory into the story.

Instead of merely accusing me of what I'm accusing you of, might I suggest trying to counter the points I've made, as that would make a much larger impact?

GLHS
12-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Look, about the footprints I believe that for those who have purchased ACB and ACR, they should get an upgrade for ACB so that Desmond gets his 6th sense before hefalls into that coma. That way we will be able to recognise the footprints outside the villa Auditore.

What? Dez notices he has it way back in AC1.

@LightRay: I have been. I've been giving reasons to every point you bring up. I'm not really trying to accuse. It's more of me just saying that either one of us could be right since neither one of us knows what the devs are gonna put in the next game(s).

LightRey
12-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Regardless, the footprints outside the villa meant nothing. As was explained by Darby, they were simply there to help the players find their way back to the back entrance of the villa and they represented the crew's footsteps from carrying all the stuff to the villa.

@GLHS, no you haven't. I brought up at least 3 new points in my second last post that went completely unaddressed.

manu_erizo
12-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Well apparently some leaked dialog from [SPOILERS]<span class="ev_code_WHITE">an upcoming Subject 16 DLC</span>[SPOILERS] confirms this.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by manu_erizo:
Well apparently some leaked dialog from [SPOILERS] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">an upcoming Subject 16 DLC</span>[SPOILERS] confirm this.
Confirm what?

Also, source please.

manu_erizo
12-29-2011, 10:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu_erizo:
Well apparently some leaked dialog from [SPOILERS] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">an upcoming Subject 16 DLC</span>[SPOILERS] confirm this.
Confirm what?

Also, source please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It confirms Lucy <span class="ev_code_WHITE">was working under Vidic's orders all the time, and she was supposed to take Desmond outside Abstergo so that he would "feel confortable" and reveal his secrets to the Assassins.</span>

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...bedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo)

LightRey
12-29-2011, 10:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu_erizo:
Confirm what?

It confirms Lucy <span class="ev_code_WHITE">was working under Vidic's orders all the time, and she was supposed to take Desmond outside Abstergo so that he would "feel confortable" and reveal his secrets to the Assassins.</span>

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...bedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sick. o.o

I stand corrected then. This is finally some strong (not to mention overwhelming) evidence.

Btw, that source contains MASSIVE SPOILERS everyone, so be on your guard.

goclo822
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Wow how did someone even get their hands on that?! That is a huge leak if it's legit. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

I didn't even get half way through it and it seems to have more information in it then Revelations did. Bugs me that they put more info in a DLC then in the actual game. I hope they aren't just going to tie up all those loose ends in the DLC and then not touch on any of it in AC3. Especially considering I probably won't even be able to get the DLC and will end up paying $60 for AC3 just to get those questions answered.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

GLHS
12-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Omfg my brain just blew up. That was really overwhelming. Thank you so much for that.

manu_erizo
12-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by go_clo:
Wow how did someone even get their hands on that?! That is a huge leak if it's legit. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

I didn't even get half way through it and it seems to have more information in it then Revelations did. Bugs me that they put more info in a DLC then in the actual game. I hope they aren't just going to tie up all those loose ends in the DLC and then not touch on any of it in AC3. Especially considering I probably won't even be able to get the DLC and will end up paying $60 for AC3 just to get those questions answered.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Yeah, those are my feelings too. I haven't played the Da Vinci Dissappearance DLC from ACB and apparently that's the reason I didn't know where they were at the end of ACR, it's not fair having to pay extra to get information vital to the games' story.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Now would be the right time to add a giant SPOILER tag to the name of the thread.

I only listened to the end, which contains more than enough info. I would advise anyone who's afraid of spoilers to avoid the video and just take our word for it.

goclo822
12-29-2011, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by go_clo:

Yeah, those are my feelings too. I haven't played the Da Vinci Dissappearance DLC from ACB and apparently that's the reason I didn't know where they were at the end of ACR, it's not fair having to pay extra to get information vital to the games' story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea exactly, and then we look dumb for not knowing this info even though we have payed $60 to play all the games and get these questions answered. And they seem to put the more important storyline stuff in the DLC when really the DLC should just be for extra fun gameplay.

GLHS
12-29-2011, 11:04 AM

I agree. Do you guys realize what this means? If this is real, this is the biggest leak in AC history. I don't want to go as far as to say in gaming history or modern gaming history, but still. The amount of info in this is staggering.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:09 AM
ohhh what a cliche....Lol...

LightRey
12-29-2011, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by go_clo:

Yeah, those are my feelings too. I haven't played the Da Vinci Dissappearance DLC from ACB and apparently that's the reason I didn't know where they were at the end of ACR, it's not fair having to pay extra to get information vital to the games' story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea exactly, and then we look dumb for not knowing this info even though we have payed $60 to play all the games and get these questions answered. And they seem to put the more important storyline stuff in the DLC when really the DLC should just be for extra fun gameplay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I'd have been fine with some info that explains explains some of the (relatively significant) side stuff. However, this is a giant bombshell. I must say I dislike that this is info from "lowly" DLC.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:14 AM
NICE! Can't wait for the DLC!!!

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:20 AM
I hear Adam talking to Eve! damn

manu_erizo
12-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Dude, spoilers.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:22 AM
SICK SICK SICK SICK!! very nice dialogue! So maybe AC:revelations will contain more revelations after all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Can we discuss the audio here? Or should we make a new threat about this.

goclo822
12-29-2011, 11:29 AM

Yea exactly, and then we look dumb for not knowing this info even though we have payed $60 to play all the games and get these questions answered. And they seem to put the more important storyline stuff in the DLC when really the DLC should just be for extra fun gameplay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I'd have been fine with some info that explains explains some of the (relatively significant) side stuff. However, this is a giant bombshell. I must say I dislike that this is info from "lowly" DLC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea exactly. I don't mind some important stuff being in the DLCs (like their location from DD because that was also shown in Revelations and will be probably be explained in AC3) but what is in that video seems like waaaay too much for a DLC! SPOILERS:<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Adam talking to Eve, information on Lucy, information on Subject 16.</span> And that is only in the first 4 minutes! I stopped watching after that because there was way too many spoilers. I wouldn't be surprised if this is leaked straight from AC3!

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:35 AM

Well I'd have been fine with some info that explains explains some of the (relatively significant) side stuff. However, this is a giant bombshell. I must say I dislike that this is info from "lowly" DLC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea exactly. I don't mind some important stuff being in the DLCs (like their location from DD because that was also shown in Revelations and will be probably be explained in AC3) but what is in that video seems like waaaay too much for a DLC! SPOILERS:<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Adam talking to Eve, information on Lucy, information on Subject 16.</span> And that is only in the first 4 minutes! I stopped watching after that because there was way too many spoilers. I wouldn't be surprised if this is leaked straight from AC3! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> If this is DLC, it will be the sickest DLC ever made! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Oh wait it could also be the PSvita game!!

goclo822
12-29-2011, 11:49 AM
PSvita game?

masterfenix2009
12-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Ugh, seriously? This annoying plot speculation is true? What the hell is the point of that. She is dead. Why would they add the Templar factor? The writers have severely disappointed me if this is true.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:55 AM
PSvita game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it will be released this year on Psvita.

Sony has confirmed that Ubisoft is working on a brand new Assassin’s Creed title for PlayStation Vita.

The game will be released in 2012 and will feature all-new characters and a fresh storyline to boot. No further details were divulged, but we'll keep our eyes peeled for more info just in case.

Stay tuned for more details from Sony’s Gamescom press conference as they break.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Ugh, seriously? This annoying plot speculation is true? What the hell is the point of that. She is dead. Why would they add the Templar factor? The writers have severely disappointed me if this is true.

What are you talking about, it's awesome!
It's nice to replay all the AC games knowing she's a templar. Gives a whole new dimension to the experience.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 12:02 PM
So that's the reason they said the red footprints outside the villa were just there to find your way back in. it didn't make sense, it would just be plain stupid if you ask me. I think they just wanted to keep it a secret untill this new game or DLC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Gil_217
12-29-2011, 12:02 PM

It's nice to replay all the AC games knowing she's a templar. Gives a whole new dimension to the experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally agree with you.

About that video, how in the hell did someone get that? One of the greatest leaks of all time in the gaming industry.

masterfenix2009
12-29-2011, 12:04 PM
No the plot point is boring. It is cliche. Every one suspected it. It is very uncreative to me and I don't see why the writers would add this. They better do something interesting with her.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 12:10 PM
No the plot point is boring. It is cliche. Every one suspected it. It is very uncreative to me and I don't see why the writers would add this. They better do something interesting with her.

Lol, except for you and many others. So maybe it would be a cliche if she wasn't a templar, because you were expecting that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Remember the mail from Erudito? giving you the passwords of everyone in the crew? Why would that be...
Can't wait to replay AC2's beginning when she "saves" you from Abstergo thinking "you ****ing *****"! all the time. NICE!
It's a nice twist because at first everybody liked Lucy and were almost crying when she got stabbed. Now they're most likely gonna hate her when they are replaying the AC games haha.

LightRey
12-29-2011, 12:25 PM

It's nice to replay all the AC games knowing she's a templar. Gives a whole new dimension to the experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well That is one thing I'll be focusing on. Rethinking Lucy's entire mindset. At least that'll be entertaining.

goclo822
12-29-2011, 01:25 PM
It's a nice twist because at first everybody liked Lucy and were almost crying when she got stabbed. Now they're most likely gonna hate her when they are replaying the AC games haha.
Ha um no, she is still a total bamf and I love her either way. RIP Lucy!

Well That is one thing I'll be focusing on. Rethinking Lucy's entire mindset. At least that'll be entertaining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It will definitely be an interesting change of mind-set. However I really hope that she isn't just a straight up Templar because that would also add a whole lot of plot holes. Either she is an Assassin or a Sleeper agent. Anything else will **** me off and ruin the twist.

Inorganic9_2
12-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Who says Lucy's a Templar? What if Vidic's an Assassin? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

YuurHeen
12-29-2011, 03:00 PM
feels good to be right.

kudos17
12-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Confirm what?

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...bedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dsZ-IFE95jo) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh wow, I totally called that one, as many others did. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

After being bashed for it way back, though, and giving it more thought, I resigned myself to thinking only based on the info we know (as you can see from my previous post in the thread). Turns out my instinct was right however :P

Real shame though, I was very much hoping that reveal wouldn't be the true one.

Gil_217
12-29-2011, 04:27 PM
And with a video of 16 minutes, we got more Revelations than the game itself.

kudos17
12-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:

So true. How sad is that? :P

Gil_217
12-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by kudos17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gil_217:

So true. How sad is that? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whether this belongs to a DLC or to the game for PSVita, it's still unbelievable how a DLC or a minor game get more revelations than the main game.

De Filosoof
12-29-2011, 05:55 PM
It would be awesome to play as Clay.

catkiller97
12-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Stop leaking **** FFS!
Gbiese (EscoBlade) 3 hours ago on YouTube

This it is 100% legit. And is definitely DLC or a Full game.Confirmed it,I think Its a Full Game, DLC doesn't content that much Revelations.

It contains massive Spoilers.

Vex_Assassin
12-29-2011, 08:39 PM
What if it wasn't Revelations' DLC dialogues but dialogues from AC3? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

kudos17
12-29-2011, 09:21 PM
I only listened to the end to find out if Lucy was still connected heavily to the Templars or not.

So my question is, how "massive" are the massive spoilers in the rest of the video? Are we talking tons of side-information and background info, or full on plot twists? I want to know if it's worth a listen. I'm only concerned with spoilers relating either directly to Desmond or that could ruin the whole story arc of the series.

catkiller97
12-29-2011, 09:29 PM
I don't think its a DLC because they haven't announced yet and they had started working for next AC so maybe the dialogue from next Full Game maybe ACIII?

Vex_Assassin
12-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by kudos17:
I only listened to the end to find out if Lucy was still connected heavily to the Templars or not.

So my question is, how "massive" are the massive spoilers in the rest of the video? Are we talking tons of side-information and background info, or full on plot twists? I want to know if it's worth a listen. I'm only concerned with spoilers relating either directly to Desmond or that could ruin the whole story arc of the series.

There is not much information on Desmond ... They talk about him a couple of times, but I don't recall hearing something we didn't already knew about him. The dialogues give more information about Lucy, Subject 16 and Adam & Eve (couple of lines). Of course, everything we learn in this video are massive spoilers for the franchise so if you don't want anything spoiled, I suggest you not to watch the video.

PS: The new dialogues finish somewhere before the 11th minute. After that, some dialogues are repeated.

GLHS
12-29-2011, 10:50 PM
feels good to be right.

My thought exactly! All I did was look at it with common sense and figured it out. Thank you Ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

I know the title says DLC lines, but you guys are forgetting something. Normally when stuff is leaked and then the correct info is revealed about what it is, is not exactly what we think. Just b/c it says DLC doesn't mean that it all has to be packed in one go. It could be 2 different ones. One for Clay, and a flash back one about Lucy or something like that. It could also be things that they're putting in both DLC for AC:R, and a different game. Either the Vita game or AC3. It doesn't all have to be from one thing.

My thought is, if it is all DLC, either in one go, or 2 different ones, that wouldn't leave much questions about the past, which would be perfect for AC3. Since there wouldn't be much content to go over, and if it truly is the last game, they could completely focus on Desmond and this new ancestor(s) that we get introduced to. It would be a perfect way to end, and they would have much more room in the game to focus on Desmond. Plus, they've only got a year to do it in, and there'd be way too much content to go over in that short amount of time. So if you ask me, I think it's perfect for it to just be DLC and completely fits in with their plans.

YuurHeen
12-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by catkiller97:
I don't think its a DLC because they haven't announced yet and they had started working for next AC so maybe the dialogue from next Full Game maybe ACIII?

lucy and clay are died. so they dont have any lines in ac3.

yly3
12-30-2011, 02:44 AM
^ Cristina was also long dead before Brotherhood.

YuurHeen
12-30-2011, 03:06 AM
ac3 will be about desmond. how the hell is desmond going to see memories of lucy and clay?

freddie_1897
12-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Lol, imagine everyone's reaction if it turned out that Lucy was a triple agent, and turned out to have been working with the assassins. Everyone would be getting some serious mind****.

Ps I've added spoilers to the title of the thread.
Pps do you think we'll kill vidic in AC3? Cos I hope so

catkiller97
12-30-2011, 04:23 AM
You remember when 16 "saved" Desmond? Screaming that what is man if no sum of his memories? I believe 16 then put his memories into Desmond "file". Not his consciousness, but only memories. He finished his mission. He give William Miles information he gathered in Abstergo. About Lucy, about Animus, about everything.

YuurHeen
12-30-2011, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by freddie_1897:
Lol, imagine everyone's reaction if it turned out that Lucy was a triple agent, and turned out to have been working with the assassins. Everyone would be getting some serious mind****.

so thats why juno killed her. because she was double crossing everyone.

De Filosoof
12-30-2011, 04:34 AM
feels good to be right.

My thought exactly! All I did was look at it with common sense and figured it out. Thank you Ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

I know the title says DLC lines, but you guys are forgetting something. Normally when stuff is leaked and then the correct info is revealed about what it is, is not exactly what we think. Just b/c it says DLC doesn't mean that it all has to be packed in one go. It could be 2 different ones. One for Clay, and a flash back one about Lucy or something like that. It could also be things that they're putting in both DLC for AC:R, and a different game. Either the Vita game or AC3. It doesn't all have to be from one thing.

My thought is, if it is all DLC, either in one go, or 2 different ones, that wouldn't leave much questions about the past, which would be perfect for AC3. Since there wouldn't be much content to go over, and if it truly is the last game, they could completely focus on Desmond and this new ancestor(s) that we get introduced to. It would be a perfect way to end, and they would have much more room in the game to focus on Desmond. Plus, they've only got a year to do it in, and there'd be way too much content to go over in that short amount of time. So if you ask me, I think it's perfect for it to just be DLC and completely fits in with their plans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thisss. I'm very happy now because i would be very disappointed if all of the stuff would be totally forgotten and not be adressed anymore in AC3.

De Filosoof
12-30-2011, 04:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freddie_1897:

so thats why juno killed her. because she was double crossing everyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The crossing darkens the horizon" Lol

GLHS
12-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by catkiller97:
You remember when 16 "saved" Desmond? Screaming that what is man if no sum of his memories? I believe 16 then put his memories into Desmond "file". Not his consciousness, but only memories. He finished his mission. He give William Miles information he gathered in Abstergo. About Lucy, about Animus, about everything.

Exactly, thank you. I'm sure that has something to do with it. But however they explain it, Desmond obviously gets ahold of the memories somehow.

RussellSparrow
12-30-2011, 04:55 AM

Like Snape!

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Has anyone done a transcript on that dialog?

YuurHeen
12-30-2011, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freddie_1897:

so thats why juno killed her. because she was double crossing everyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The crossing darkens the horizon" Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so they kill someone they cant see?

brick177
12-30-2011, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
Has anyone done a transcript on that dialog?

Yes. Juno says:

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon. The path must be opened. You cannot escape your part in this. The scales shall be balanced."

Then Desmond is forced to kill Lucy and Juno says:

"It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth. Go. ALONE!"

I think this narrows the explanation enough that we can determine that 1) Desmond is to seek out a female companion, 2) Lucy is not the female for that roll, 3) Juno sees Lucy as a direct threat to Desmond ending up with the correct female companion. Whether or not Lucy is secretly a Templar may have something to do with it. The "cross" is the symbol of the templars, and it prevents Juno from seeing clearly, and then when Lucy is killed Juno says "the way lies all before you."

In mythology Juno resented the Greeks for having destroyed her beloved Troy, and they did so with the infamous Trojan Horse. Perhaps Lucy was a Trojan Horse?

EDIT: I did cherry pick the dialogue for the arguably important lines for our discussion but I will add the whole transcript below since you did ask for a transcript:

Desmond: What's happening? I can't move!

Juno: Your DNA communes with the Apple. You have activated it.

Desmond: Let me go!

Juno: On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening. You, birthed from our loins and the loins of our enemies. The end and the beginning, who we abhor and honor. The final journey commences. There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon.

Desmond: What are you doing?
Juno: The Path must be opened. You cannot escape your part in this. The scales shall be balanced.

Desmond: Stop. Please...

Juno: You know very little. We must guide you. Cease your struggle.

Desmond: No! (Desmond stabs Lucy in the stomach)

Juno: It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth. Go. ALONE!

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 07:21 AM
lol, of the new DLC dialog I meant http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

brick177
12-30-2011, 07:24 AM
lol, of the new DLC dialog I meant http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Haha. Sorry. No, I don't have a transcript of that.

GLHS
12-30-2011, 07:28 AM
I could make one, but it's not like it would be that accurate. Some of the people I'm not quite sure exactly who they are.

orangedragon85
12-30-2011, 07:54 AM
I think Lucy might just have been a Templar, I mean, not that I've listened to anything recently...

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by orangedragon85:
I think Lucy might just have been a Templar, I mean, not that I've listened to anything recently...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj223/bebostation/cat-noooo.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

InfectedNation
12-30-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:

Like Snape! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what I was thinking half an hour ago... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kudos17
12-30-2011, 09:52 AM

I actually wouldn't be surprised :P

But then why would Juno kill her if she was ultimately loyal to the Assassins? It would have to be for a different reason.

CkSwtos
12-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Confirm what?

The video doesn't work, as removed cause of spoiler alert

CkSwtos
12-30-2011, 10:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CkSwtos:

What? Dez notices he has it way back in AC1.

@LightRay: I have been. I've been giving reasons to every point you bring up. I'm not really trying to accuse. It's more of me just saying that either one of us could be right since neither one of us knows what the devs are gonna put in the next game(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I meant an upgrade for the eagle sense, so that he may recon the footprints as long as he is in the villa Auditore.

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 10:07 AM
@CkWstos The Devs already confirmed the foot prints out side the villa were there to help testers get back to the villa. Yes sounds very stupid but they said it.

CkSwtos
12-30-2011, 10:43 AM
@CkWstos The Devs already confirmed the foot prints out side the villa were there to help testers get back to the villa. Yes sounds very stupid but they said it.
Video of dev diaries?

CkSwtos
12-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Could anyone tell me the dialogues of the spoiler video cause it is now removed and can't view it.

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Video of dev diaries?

Lookup the member on here EscoBlades, one of his interviews with the devs they talk about it.

GLHS said if you PM she'll get you a transcript. Be ware, spoilers.

GLHS
12-30-2011, 11:23 AM
There's also a new site that has the video still working that is posted in the other thread about the DLC. But I'll keep the transcript around in case that gets taken down or stops working too.

And @Zerocooll21: I know that nobody can tell on forums, but I'm a chick lol. No harm done though.

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Whoopys! Fixed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

GLHS
12-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . Lol I should put something in my sig so people know.

EscoBlades
12-30-2011, 11:43 AM
This thread sure has a lot of pages http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I see the holidays didn't dampen your collective enthusiasm http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
This thread sure has a lot of pages http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I see the holidays didn't dampen your collective enthusiasm http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Haha there he is!

Happy holidays buddy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mjago410
12-30-2011, 12:23 PM
I recall reading about Juno in the Aeneid during school and she was against the new founding of Troy and tried to prevent it at any cost. Could she be against humanity's original "new founding" of the Earth and be hell bent on destroying it? That's my main justification for believing that perhaps Lucy is still an important piece for the progression of the story. That and I'm a sucker for Kristen Bell..

goclo822
12-30-2011, 12:44 PM
I still find it lame that that is all those turned out to be. Especially since it really isn't that difficult to find a way back to the hideout. I kind of wish they would come up with some quick lame storyline excuse for them just so that they have more purpose.

And @Zerocooll21: I know that nobody can tell on forums, but I'm a chick lol. No harm done though.
Sweet I'm not alone! http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif Ha!

Originally posted by mjago410:
I recall reading about Juno in the Aeneid during school and she was against the new founding of Troy and tried to prevent it at any cost. Could she be against humanity's original "new founding" of the Earth and be hell bent on destroying it? That's my main justification for believing that perhaps Lucy is still an important piece for the progression of the story. That and I'm a sucker for Kristen Bell..
Yea I want her back too, even if just in flashback form or something to explain how she became a Templar/Assassin. Her character had no closure at all and in the 3 games she was around, we really didn't find out anything about her character. I want more then an explanation on her death, I want an explanation on her over-all character arc! She has always been a mystery.

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 01:11 PM
I take back everything I said http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

richterthiago
12-30-2011, 01:15 PM
I take back everything I said http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
I wouldn't be so quick, if I were you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dAnNyKiLlZ
12-30-2011, 01:17 PM
I don't know what to believe anymore lol!!

EscoBlades
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Haha there he is!

Happy holidays buddy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*tips hat* Same to you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

So....about that leak huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Haha there he is!

Happy holidays buddy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*tips hat* Same to you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

So....about that leak huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
COME ON PLEASE !!!!
TELL US ALREADY !!! ITS NEW YEAR !! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

EscoBlades
12-30-2011, 01:32 PM
I know nothing, trust me. What i can tell you guys is to just curb your enthusiasm slightly.

These "Revelations" may seem fantastic on the face of the audio, but the reality of the actual presentation (whenever that gets revealed) may leave some of you disappointed. Ultimately depends on how active an imagination you have.

Hope i ain't being a party pooper, lol

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 01:36 PM
I know nothing, trust me. What i can tell you guys is to just curb your enthusiasm slightly.

These "Revelations" may seem fantastic on the face of the audio, but the reality of the actual presentation (whenever that gets revealed) may leave some of you disappointed. Ultimately depends on how active an imagination you have.

I Understand NOTHING !! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

luckyto
12-30-2011, 01:36 PM
I know these revelations aren't in the game called REVELATIONS, and are far bigger than any of Revelation's revelations.

EscoBlades
12-30-2011, 01:42 PM

I Understand NOTHING !! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Nothing is True.....

CkSwtos
12-30-2011, 01:51 PM
I want to say one thing. If Des hasn't stabbed lucy, she would have killed them if nessesary and taken the apple to Vidic. (According top the audio) Just think of that. Vidic laying bis hands on the apple. Desmond (who has genes of TWCB dead, and no one can stop the templars and activate the vaults (<again with these genes).

dAnNyKiLlZ
12-30-2011, 02:25 PM

Ahhh so what we infer from this presentation is going to be about as much as we are inferring from the audio :P?

YuurHeen
12-30-2011, 02:28 PM

It is true that the only thing in those files what was surprising (for some) that it kinda makes lucy either a double or a triple agent.
the 2 adam and eve lines dont tell anything.
clay things arent that important and most is known.
and if it ends up in dlc it will be 1st person puzzle stories like desmonds. not much gameplay.

yly3
12-30-2011, 06:02 PM
^ I don't care even if it's 2D Mario graphics. I paid 65$ to get myself some so called revelations. And I want them now. I will be streaming on YT anyway, enough milking !

Sick_one12
12-30-2011, 06:40 PM
woah...guys what the hell is going on here?a dlc?a new game ?http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
need...new...information...more revelations...dont care about spoilershttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

seriously guys,where the hell did that leaked info come from but more importantly can someone send me a link to it,because i would really like to knowhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifor is it forbidden to ask for that?http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW @EscoBlades:did you actually see footage to that leaked audio?

thekarlone
12-30-2011, 07:02 PM
I smell a contradiction. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cryptic and clear in the same sentence... yeah.

Originally posted by yly3:
^ I don't care even if it's 2D Mario graphics. I paid 65$ to get myself some so called revelations. And I want them now. I will be streaming on YT anyway, enough milking !

There are revelations in the game, but not in the meaning you think.

GLHS
12-30-2011, 10:49 PM

I don't really care how it's presented, honestly. Memories, flashback cutscenes, or even by way of something like the Desmond missions. All I'm concerned about is that it all makes it in there. So I hope you're not saying that it won't all be there come DLC time.

@Sick_one12: There's a link in the other thread specifically about this DLC that had the video on there. It was taken down from youtube, but the video on the site stills works for whatever reason. Or it did last time I checked anyway. If it doesn't, I've been giving out copies of the transcript that I typed up in PM's.

EDIT: So I was looking after typing this, and unless I'm just missing it, I think the thread might have been taken down. I've got a transcript and a link to the site if you'd like me to PM it to you. I'm thinking that Ubi's kinda mad about this thing being public, and everything about it is getting taken down. I was afraid that would happen.

And @go_clo: See what I did with my sig there so people will know? Lol it's so hard to tell genders on a damn forum.

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 11:22 PM

And @go_clo: See what I did with my sig there so people will know? Lol it's so hard to tell genders on a damn forum.

Oh... Ok, well the default here is that you are a male, so forgive any one if you were offended..

EDIT: ON-topic
looking back at what I said here, I feel so wrong..

GLHS
12-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Oh no, I wasn't offended lol. I just made a comment and then thought I'd put something in my sig so people will know. I know how it is on forums, and you're right. Everybody's a guy until said otherwise. That's why I cleared things up. And then go_clo was happy that she's not the only female on here.

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 11:49 PM
@GLHS OK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@Esco I UNDERSTAND NOW !!!! these recordings will be, or might have been, in the format of desmond journey missions !!!!

catkiller97
12-31-2011, 12:56 AM
This could not be a discarded audio files because they will not record such dialogues,they are answers which fans wants.

goclo822
12-31-2011, 04:11 AM

I don't really care how it's presented, honestly. Memories, flashback cutscenes, or even by way of something like the Desmond missions. All I'm concerned about is that it all makes it in there. So I hope you're not saying that it won't all be there come DLC time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This. I'd prefer it be presented in a cool way but as long as we get our answers and the storyline makes sense, I can't complain.

Originally posted by GLHS:And @go_clo: See what I did with my sig there so people will know? Lol it's so hard to tell genders on a damn forum.
Especially on a game forum which generally mostly does consist of guys.

GLHS
12-31-2011, 05:09 AM
Ha I know, right? I'm better than most guys at games though, so I don't mind. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Also to anybody wondering: I found out that the video on that site is still operational, even though the video was taken down. The reason for this is b/c the one on there was actually posted as a private video. So when you view it on youtube, only the ones with the actual link can view it. Only the public one was taken down. I'm sayin that it'll stay that way, since Ubisoft will probably want to take down any mention of it at all....but I just thought I'd let everybody know.

zerocooll21
12-31-2011, 05:18 AM

So....about that leak huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Yah pretty cool that someone was able to do that. Have you heard of any SP DLC announcements? IIRC the DLC's for ACII/ACB came out first of the year.

lilshawty741
12-31-2011, 08:57 PM
Well she was either a double agent working for Abstergo or a triple agent still working with the assassins. We can't really say for sure, but right now the evidence seems to point to her being a templar agent.

smengler
12-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Just want to mention that this is definitely an ACR DLC, not AC3 (according to Google).

AntiChrist7
01-01-2012, 02:09 AM
what im wondering is, in the Abstergo files you unlock, it says daniel cross was the second most succesfull sleeper agent. o you know think, is Luy the most succesfull? because she didnt accomplish as much as daniel did (who killed the mentor and revealed assassin hideouts). She learned where Ezio's apple is, true, but abstergo never managed to get it, since desmond, william shaun and rebecca have it at the end of ACR.

Then gain ,the fact that abstergo know where bill miles is (when you reach level 50), points to being the sleeper agent still alive.

in short, i cant wait for the real revelations http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Can someone please tell me what happened or the dialouge in that video because i cant watch it because ubisoft took it down ;(

GLHS
01-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Subject-22:
Can someone please tell me what happened or the dialouge in that video because i cant watch it because ubisoft took it down ;(

I've been sending people the link and transcript in PM's if you'd like one

GLHS
01-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by lilshawty741:
Well she was either a double agent working for Abstergo or a triple agent still working with the assassins. We can't really say for sure, but right now the evidence seems to point to her being a templar agent.

The only problem I have with this theory is that she let Clay die. She was supposed to get him out and let them f*ck him up and die. There would be no way she'd let a brother die just to keep Abstergo thinking she was on their side. I'm pretty sure that she was an Assassin turned Templar. William also says that "All her ties to the Assassins have been erased."

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 05:11 AM
hey GLHS i messaged you could you please reply http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

i really really wana see what was in that video

thanks

GLHS
01-01-2012, 06:28 AM
Sorry I was playin AC:B lol. Your message is sent.

brick177
01-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Unless Clay's mission was to get inside Desmond's mind. Clay could have been recruited by the Templars as well as Lucy. And they didn't see it as "killing" him because his consciousness would be transferred to the Animus where he could then transfer into Desmond's consciousness.

Woah! I just blew my own mind...

GLHS
01-01-2012, 09:09 AM
They had no idea he was hacking into the Animus. Clay was only supposed to get info on Abstergo and get out. There's no way the Templars would allow him to hack it when he was giving Desmond vital information that would help him. Clay didn't even know about Desmond. But he knew there'd be a Subject 17. Clay was there way before Desmond anyway. He was there for at least 2 years.

brick177
01-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I know, I mean, maybe they wanted to help Desmond so he could lead them to and open the central vault. They couldn't do it without Desmond discovering it for himself. Maybe that's why they didn't make it too hard for him to escape Abstergo?

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by brick177:
I know, I mean, maybe they wanted to help Desmond so he could lead them to and open the central vault. They couldn't do it without Desmond discovering it for himself. Maybe that's why they didn't make it too hard for him to escape Abstergo?
Most probably.
I mean it was too easy, the escape and then the fight in the hideout, it just didnt make sense..

The crackdown on the hideout was probably to see how Lucy was progressing with her mission.

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brick177:
Most probably.
I mean it was too easy, the escape and then the fight in the hideout, it just didnt make sense..

The crackdown on the hideout was probably to see how Lucy was progressing with her mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we get the audio leak seriusly, the escape from Abstergo went so smoothly because they "let the door open, all by mistake". About the break in to the hideout was a chance for Lucy to give Vidic the Animus tapes regarding Ezio and Desmond's progression.

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 10:27 AM

If we get the audio leak seriusly, the escape from Abstergo went so smoothly because they "let the door open, all by mistake". About the break in to the hideout was a chance for Lucy to give Vidic the Animus tapes regarding Ezio and Desmond's progression.
Im sure the Tapes hold some significant truth, evident by Ubisoft`s rather hasty removal of them..

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CkSwtos:

Im sure the Tapes hold some significant truth, evident by Ubisoft`s rather hasty removal of them.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The tapes that the memories of Ezio are recorded? I am pretty sure there is little that Ubisoft can do to them.

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 10:31 AM

Im sure the Tapes hold some significant truth, evident by Ubisoft`s rather hasty removal of them.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The tapes that the memories of Ezio are recorded? I am pretty sure there is little that Ubisoft can do to them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif sorry I meant the Audio recordings that were leaked..

Inorganic9_2
01-01-2012, 10:37 AM
I suppose Lucy working for Vidic would explain that age old question of "why did Abstergo send guards armed with batons after Desmond?"

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
I suppose Lucy working for Vidic would explain that age old question of "why did Abstergo send guards armed with batons after Desmond?"
Maaaaaaaaybe..

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:41 AM

Of course it would!!

The tapes that the memories of Ezio are recorded? I am pretty sure there is little that Ubisoft can do to them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif sorry I meant the Audio recordings that were leaked.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah my guess is that they are part of a dlc. But I don't tell this for sure because EscoBlades says that it may be something old are forgotten.

AntiChrist7
01-01-2012, 10:42 AM
i reread the lucy article in the enyclopediae. if you guys remember from AC1, she tells desmond how none of her tutors would help her cause they thought her work was pseidoscience. in the encyclopediae it says she did this on purpose so vidic would notice her.

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Actually she applied for a lot of jobs regarding her carrier, what ever it is, and everyone declined. Only Vidic showed interest and he made it obvius that it was him who made all the others turn her down.

freddie_1897
01-01-2012, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Subject-22:

I've been sending people the link and transcript in PM's if you'd like one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>could you post it in this thread please? Ive already put MASSIVE SPOILERS in the title so if anyone gets angry cos they didn't want to see it, it's not like I didn't warn them, but post it in White just in case

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 11:39 AM
could you post it in this thread please? Ive already put MASSIVE SPOILERS in the title so if anyone gets angry cos they didn't want to see it, it's not like I didn't warn them, but post it in White just in case
Its not because its a spoiler, but because it is leaked content and posting leaked content is against the rules here, soo..

freddie_1897
01-01-2012, 01:21 PM
^fair point, i didn't realise that, sorry^

lilshawty741
01-01-2012, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilshawty741:

The only problem I have with this theory is that she let Clay die. She was supposed to get him out and let them f*ck him up and die. There would be no way she'd let a brother die just to keep Abstergo thinking she was on their side. I'm pretty sure that she was an Assassin turned Templar. William also says that "All her ties to the Assassins have been erased." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm agreeing with you, but I guess I didn't make that very clear. Assuming the audio leak is legit, and it probably is, it looks like Lucy was working with the Templars.

goclo822
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by lilshawty741:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilshawty741:

The only problem I have with this theory is that she let Clay die. She was supposed to get him out and let them f*ck him up and die. There would be no way she'd let a brother die just to keep Abstergo thinking she was on their side. I'm pretty sure that she was an Assassin turned Templar. William also says that "All her ties to the Assassins have been erased." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm agreeing with you, but I guess I didn't make that very clear. Assuming the audio leak is legit, and it probably is, it looks like Lucy was working with the Templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But we still don't know the extent of it. I have a feeling there is a twist hidden somewhere in there. I still find it hard to believe that she was just a straight up Templar. Really doesn't make much sense and adds too many plotholes.

kudos17
01-01-2012, 09:15 PM

I'm agreeing with you, but I guess I didn't make that very clear. Assuming the audio leak is legit, and it probably is, it looks like Lucy was working with the Templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But we still don't know the extent of it. I have a feeling there is a twist hidden somewhere in there. I still find it hard to believe that she was just a straight up Templar. Really doesn't make much sense and adds too many plotholes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention that regardless of how good of an actress she was (assuming a great deal of her plans were hidden as a Templar Agent), her emotions were legitimate for the most part. Almost as if "yes, she was a spy, but hey, she feels bad about it"! To me, it feels like she was caught between a rock and a hard place of sorts, not really wanting to betray the Assassins at all, but possibly believing it was better for everyone in the long run if the Templars succeeded.

I mean, just look at her interactions with Desmond. In AC2, you can feel her sadness when conversing with Desmond, who legitimately wants to help her and the Assassins. She has that look that makes it seem like she pities Desmond and wishes it didn't have to be the way it was. Or in AC1, when she was having those talks with Desmond. A lot of those times, she truly looked to sympathize with his situation. Yeah, she could've faked that, but c'mon...

It may also have helped if I listened to more of the Youtube leak than just the ending lol. But I didn't want to spoil too much.

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 09:29 PM
i JUST saw that youtube leak and im pretty convinced she is

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 09:29 PM
i JUST saw that youtube leak and im pretty convinced she is a templar

GLHS
01-01-2012, 11:45 PM
could you post it in this thread please? Ive already put MASSIVE SPOILERS in the title so if anyone gets angry cos they didn't want to see it, it's not like I didn't warn them, but post it in White just in case
Its not because its a spoiler, but because it is leaked content and posting leaked content is against the rules here, soo.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's also b/c Ubisoft is taking everything down about it. We had another thread about the DLC itself and it was taken down. My first thought was to post it in the thread, but then I thought that it would be safer just to PM it to anybody wanting to hear it or read the transcript. I'd rather do it that way so we can keep this thread up too lol.

rayray1991
04-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Lucy is indeed a Templar. She defected due to her long separation and distrust for William Miles (Desmond's father). When Desmond was brought in for testing, Lucy was instructed to gain his trust to help them find the Apple. When his condition began to worsen, Warren had Lucy plan the "escape" to make him feel safe. She became known as Project Siren.