PDA

View Full Version : SCCT Question

Iceman314
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I know this isn't the right forum but last time I asked a question in the SCCT forum it took three weeks to get an answer and it was a useless answer.

At one point in the PS2 version of SCCT, in the worn torn city of Seoul, I think somewhere on your OPSAT it says to beware of innocent looking booby traps. Have any of you ever been hit by a booby trap, or even seen one? I haven't. Why would they say it if there are no bobby traps?

Iceman314
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I know this isn't the right forum but last time I asked a question in the SCCT forum it took three weeks to get an answer and it was a useless answer.

At one point in the PS2 version of SCCT, in the worn torn city of Seoul, I think somewhere on your OPSAT it says to beware of innocent looking booby traps. Have any of you ever been hit by a booby trap, or even seen one? I haven't. Why would they say it if there are no bobby traps?

Adrenaline2005
05-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Not sure about the PS2 version.....Perhaps theyre talking about wallmines?

I know there were a few scattered thoughout the mission. thats about all i can say about this.

Iceman314
05-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah, there are some wall mines, but when it said "innocent looking" I figured maybe a teddy bear or a dead body.