PDA

View Full Version : Montennigro - disappearing targets

cyrax008
06-29-2011, 01:11 PM
I have noticed in the Monteriggioni Manhunt, sometimes my targets disappear.

It says they are one floor up and when I get to a higher place, they are one floor down.

By the haystack by the fountain, I moved one step to the left and it said he was above and when I moved one step to the right, he was below on the same level.

Has anyone else experienced this?

MrKnox122
06-29-2011, 01:15 PM
It's glitch that are inside building you need to do the same glitch. The people who did the glitch have the upper hand when you get up there you will get stun right off the bat.

cyrax008
06-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Sorry, I couldn't make out exactly what you said.

So its a glitch, where people hide inside the building. So do I do it or what do I do, to combat it?

weeklydose
06-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by cyrax008:
Sorry, I couldn't make out exactly what you said.

So its a glitch, where people hide inside the building. So do I do it or what do I do, to combat it?
I've seen this happen once, where the entire other team just used this trick to prevent us from getting any points at all during their defensive round... only to ridicule us over their mics after the match had ended.

Honestly didn't know it was a glitch: I just thought they had found a really clever and quick route to keep going around the building.

It would be interesting to see a video of how people do this. Not that I would ever use it (you're not getting points, after all, so the only reason to do it is to add insult to injury).

LadyGahan2010
06-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Kristian is right, there is a building there that has an invisible opening at a certain spot and you can get inside and spent the whole round there. If you get stunned there you may fall underneath the map though and there is no way out as far as I know.

How to combat? Get in, kill them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

daddychinn
06-29-2011, 01:49 PM
your best bet is to learn how to get in,then maybe use firecrackers before u go in so they cant see u.u might get lucky enough to get in and kill them before they know whats going on..if u do get stunned u will fall through the map,but u pop back up in the middle of the map(most times)

ANTRON77
06-29-2011, 03:10 PM
They are immature and cheaters. On top of that they fail at life. I wish the fleas of a 1000 camels infest their scrotums! Go in there pop mute as soon as you get through the opening, use smoke bomb right after, enjoy the victorious murder of pety peasants.

cyrax008
06-29-2011, 03:33 PM
It's OK, I know how to do it. I won't use it for obvious reasons. But if someone does do that, at least I will know how to do it.

KletusCreed
06-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Anyone tried reporting this to ubisoft? It may mean they will take it away.

cyrax008
06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
They probably won't. Not too many people know how to do it and it's not used much by the people who do it.

I've only encountered this once or twice.

Ripe Claw
06-29-2011, 06:06 PM
It has been reported. They acted like they were going to fix it, but I guess they never did. One of you guys that knows how to do it needs to fill me in so if anyone ever goes in there on me I can go in after them.

CarnivalBox
06-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Can anyone make a video showing how to get there? I got interested now, and I want to know how to protect myself in future dilemmas! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

daddychinn
06-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by CarnivalBox:
Can anyone make a video showing how to get there? I got interested now, and I want to know how to protect myself in future dilemmas! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Join me in a game and I can show you.

lynx_1985
06-30-2011, 06:32 AM
I would also like to see this glitch! I know where it is done but have not actually done or seen anyone else do it.

daddychinn
06-30-2011, 07:45 AM
anybody wanting to learn the glitch,friend request me if i dont already have you and i will show..I will only show you under the terms that you only use it to counter people doing it.psn is in my sig.

JTS_812
06-30-2011, 08:44 AM
The problem is if you use it to counter it and kill them your stuck in there until you get stunned out or something. So if they never come back in your going to be stuck in there getting nothing.

ANTRON77
06-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Well you can always go in their with gun. If you see them afterwards on the outside and lock them you can shoot them.

LonoftheDead
06-30-2011, 09:52 AM
someone showed me how to do this during a manhunt game. i was unaware i was about to do a glitch until it was done. Its not worth cheating (that makes the game boring).