PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Melee

iggadore
05-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Everyone knows about the very popular and much fun to play Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee, where you get to play as the most popular characters designed for nintendo that battle with their own unique abilities. I.e. Pikachu has a lightning bolt, Samus has a missile.
Well after watching the MGS 4 video shown in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/8901001223) I had an idea.

What if there were a Ubisoft Melee? You could play as Sam Fisher, who would be great at unseen attacks, or snake from MGS who would have extreme firepower, or Darth Vador from the star wars 3 game and you would have the force and a saber, or the Prince of Persia with swords and karate skills.

Why don't we all think of some priceless Ubisoft characters, give them some special talent, and then possibly present the idea to Ubi?

iggadore
05-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Everyone knows about the very popular and much fun to play Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee, where you get to play as the most popular characters designed for nintendo that battle with their own unique abilities. I.e. Pikachu has a lightning bolt, Samus has a missile.
Well after watching the MGS 4 video shown in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/8901001223) I had an idea.

What if there were a Ubisoft Melee? You could play as Sam Fisher, who would be great at unseen attacks, or snake from MGS who would have extreme firepower, or Darth Vador from the star wars 3 game and you would have the force and a saber, or the Prince of Persia with swords and karate skills.

Why don't we all think of some priceless Ubisoft characters, give them some special talent, and then possibly present the idea to Ubi?

Desert Hawk
05-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Darth Vader would just force choke everyone. Kind of a one sided contest.

XyZspineZyX
05-19-2005, 02:16 PM
That or slice everyone's right hand off.

dude. it needs to be a brawl. it wouldn't work.

iggadore
05-19-2005, 02:52 PM
so maybe Darth Vador would be cheating... but SamFisher128 it can work wihtout being a total brawl. Just imagine a sort of hide-and-go-seek with shotguns and knives

Jason-Bourne223
05-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Ubisoft does not have the rights to MGS, or Darth Vader from what I know.

iggadore
05-19-2005, 03:08 PM
go to their homepage they at least have some rights with vador and the rest of the star wars crew. and even if they don't there are plenty of other characters

XyZspineZyX
05-20-2005, 09:52 AM
so are you perposing a kinda sc:ct multiplayer/ Super smash bro.s melee thingy but only with ubi's possie?

iggadore
05-20-2005, 03:10 PM
exactly, only difference is u'd be able to pick modes like Stealth Match, Firefight, and so on

XyZspineZyX
05-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Ah... ok i get it now!

it could work if montreal takes care of making it....