PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE - Fix server issues w/ friends list

gwi-lo
04-08-2007, 05:59 PM
All of my friends who live in the same city as me love to play GRAW 2. Our only problem is we can never join or invite each other to the same room (the option is there to join or invite your friend on the live blade, but it is not selectible).

And any time we are lucky enough to find a room together, without inviting/joining each other, everyone gets booted right away. I these problems occasionally when I play without friends, but ALL the time when with friends).

Anyways, bottom line is all my friends just assume they will be booted, so no one plays it anymore except myself. It sucks in a way that in a day when hardware and software can be updated through the internet, companies sell half working items then attempt to fix them later.

Its like a new brand of EA....

gwi

gwi-lo
04-08-2007, 05:59 PM
All of my friends who live in the same city as me love to play GRAW 2. Our only problem is we can never join or invite each other to the same room (the option is there to join or invite your friend on the live blade, but it is not selectible).

And any time we are lucky enough to find a room together, without inviting/joining each other, everyone gets booted right away. I these problems occasionally when I play without friends, but ALL the time when with friends).

Anyways, bottom line is all my friends just assume they will be booted, so no one plays it anymore except myself. It sucks in a way that in a day when hardware and software can be updated through the internet, companies sell half working items then attempt to fix them later.

Its like a new brand of EA....

gwi