PDA

View Full Version : Rumor About Next Ghost Recon Game

Jason-Bourne223
12-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey guys, I was on the Teamxbox forums, and somebody posted the rumor mole from the newest OXM. This is what it said:

"Next Ghost Recon game is atleast a couple years away and wont' carry the Advanced Warfighter moniker and won't feature and urban setting."

If this is true, it sounds like the game is returning to its' roots. Now for the poll question, do you want the game to return to the old style of play?

Edit: Another bit from the rumor mill:

"Ubisoft is condsidering serious changes to Sam Fisher's lastest adventure."

Interesting.......

Jason-Bourne223
12-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey guys, I was on the Teamxbox forums, and somebody posted the rumor mole from the newest OXM. This is what it said:

"Next Ghost Recon game is atleast a couple years away and wont' carry the Advanced Warfighter moniker and won't feature and urban setting."

If this is true, it sounds like the game is returning to its' roots. Now for the poll question, do you want the game to return to the old style of play?

Edit: Another bit from the rumor mill:

"Ubisoft is condsidering serious changes to Sam Fisher's lastest adventure."

Interesting.......

MadamTampini
12-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Yes! Gimme gimme gimme!

Jason-Bourne223
12-06-2007, 10:09 AM
You're gonna have to re-vote AJ, I had to edit it and put something else from the rumor mole which had some possible info on the next Splinter Cell.

Aj6627
12-06-2007, 10:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hell Yes!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

silentassasin05
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Hella Yeah. A more jungle setting with a bigger emphasise on stealth and teamwork. Maybe a camo system ala CoD4?

MeloniesHomeboy
12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
I dont know about the GR thing, I mean GRAW has been so successful, I just cant see them ditching that, unless, its because the program that GRAW featured, with the whole military suit and futuristic gear, got canned, so that might be why. Anyways, I can say that the SC rumor is def true, I cant state my sources, but I will say its def not just a rumor.

Angel Fire
12-06-2007, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aj6627:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hell Yes!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ME TOO give me the old ways.

Jason-Bourne223
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeloniesHomeboy:
I dont know about the GR thing, I mean GRAW has been so successful, I just cant see them ditching that, unless, its because the program that GRAW featured, with the whole military suit and futuristic gear, got canned, so that might be why. Anyways, I can say that the SC rumor is def true, I cant state my sources, but I will say its def not just a rumor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are they going back to the light and shadows gameplay?

I too hope that the next Ghost Recon is like the old ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MeloniesHomeboy
12-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I have no idea, they could just be revamping the current gameplay a little, the only thing I know for sure is that the changes are indeed taking place. If they are changing it up completely, I see no other alternative except redefined light and shadow gameplay.

BliNd-
12-07-2007, 01:36 PM
"light and Shadow gameplay"

You mean more like the first 3 SC's?

I guess I don't know enough about SC:Convictions gameplay... I'm a noob