PDA

View Full Version : Take a look at this

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 09:45 PM
I go into the game and get the main menu. Everything works fine, I pick lone wolf it loads the map.. everyrthing works fine... i pick my guy and my weapons.. everything works fine... i deploy team. when i get into the map it works for about 2 seconds fine, then it freezes... and in about 15-20 seconds it unfreezes and workfs fro about 2 seconds again... it look like some one is throwing confetti over my computer screen. then i tabb out and close it and the general protection fault comes out... OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS....

If anyone can comment i would aprreciate it

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 09:45 PM
I go into the game and get the main menu. Everything works fine, I pick lone wolf it loads the map.. everyrthing works fine... i pick my guy and my weapons.. everything works fine... i deploy team. when i get into the map it works for about 2 seconds fine, then it freezes... and in about 15-20 seconds it unfreezes and workfs fro about 2 seconds again... it look like some one is throwing confetti over my computer screen. then i tabb out and close it and the general protection fault comes out... OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS....

If anyone can comment i would aprreciate it