Stealth_chill
09-05-2006, 09:08 PM
yes i finnaly fully paided of the collecters editionm of SCDA! my question is

Stealth_chill
09-05-2006, 09:08 PM
yes i finnaly fully paided of the collecters editionm of SCDA! my question is

FVipe
09-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Good job on the misleading topic name! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ThreeGreenDotsI
09-05-2006, 09:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stealth_chill:
yes i finnaly fully paided of the collecters editionm of SCDA! my question is...
Moderators, please lift the sus*****on off splintacellDA its been a month since it said *week suspension* and its still not been lifted. Please help me out!!!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to the little note on the bottom of your poll, you created another account after being banned once, that my friend is very BANWORTHY.

Mods please ban him and block his IP address so he may not create new accounts and make mindless posts...

beastoftheeast1
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
how about an option for, i wont preorder, but will buy the day it realeases. its not halo 2, it wont sell out same day. o, and im not a halo 2 fanboy. haven't played it in 2 years.

braiog
09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
How about the option of:

() Rather than pay $50+ USD for the game before it comes out and wait the days for shipping, I am waiting for in-store sales on new release games so I may get it $5-$10USD LESS and ON the day it's released.

Yeah, yeah, that'd be me.

Stealth_chill
09-06-2006, 02:39 PM
im saying w00t i got it as in i finnaly fully preordered it, and three green dots please look at this from my point of view. Its ben about 2 months since i was given a *week suspension* for swearing. I knew about the rule yes i admit it, but i made this for the reason of asking the moderators why it hasnt been lifted. and please stay on topic further more.

tarrell13
09-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Your choices are all the same. These should be the questions. And it doesn't matter if it is LE or Regular.

- Have you fully paid off the preorder
- Did you preorder online(this is fully ordering since you can't pay it off as time goes)
- Are you just going to get it from off the store shelf or rent it.
- Are you still deciding on whether you want it or not.

Those should be your choices.