PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in TV station

Big_Nose
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how I get started on this level. I start in the lift with 2 of 3 alarms already gone. No matter how I try I can't get through the auditorium and all other routes are covered by auto m/c guns?
Would make my day......

Big_Nose
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how I get started on this level. I start in the lift with 2 of 3 alarms already gone. No matter how I try I can't get through the auditorium and all other routes are covered by auto m/c guns?
Would make my day......

stealthy_U
04-28-2005, 03:29 PM
From the elevator turn left and wait for the guard behind the door to turn around. Then turn the corner and stop at the edge of the next corner. A guard should be there now just around the corner. Wait for him to turn around then head straight through the double doors. Keep going straight intil you come to a tall stack of boxes or something on the right side of this hallway. Perform a half split jump betweem them and then jump up, make sure you are leaning the right way, to the left. Crawl through the vent and into the auditorium.

In the auditorium there is a pipe that runs horizontally across the room and above to where the drum kit is below. If you keep going along this path there is a break between the the two seting areas and between this break is the pipe i am talikng about.

If this didn't help post here again!

Big_Nose
05-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Thanks for this - I was getting seriously frustrated and about set to throw the X-Box through the window!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

stealthy_U
05-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Your Welcome! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Trust me! Throwing your Xbox through the window is a no no. There are still mission for you to do. But after you've completed the game you can certainly through it through the window http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

mario1871977
05-03-2005, 10:03 AM
iam stuck were sodona is make his movie how do i go about it frist

theBody44
05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
I like to drop down out of the vents and sneak around the room along the outer wall in a counter-clockwise direction. Directly in front of Sadono is a hallway leading to double doors. When Sadono finishes his speech, he leaves and walks right by you - grab him when he does. Then take him to the retinal scanner under the place where you entered, then to the next retinal scanner up the ramp and out to Karlthson by the helicopter.

jzorro
05-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Try using sticky shockers on the first couple and then gas grenades. The alarm could be a body not hidden well enough- the game periodically looks for them.

cooldude6681
05-06-2005, 05:10 PM
for sadono, I like to snipe all the baddies from up by the vent so he's by himself, then flashbang the sucker and get him that way.

for the two-walkway thingy, I go about halfway down the left-hand side like Ingrid says, snipe the two guards walking towards her, then launch a gas grenade towards the far double doors where there are about 4 guards with NVGs.

but yes, about the bodies--whenever you leave an zone, the game does an auto-scan of the zone you just left to see if a body is at all noticable.

LoneInTheDark
05-06-2005, 08:35 PM
I really do appreciate your responses.

At the vent, I have two bullets for the SK20 and 12 for the pistol. This is what happens. I will take out the 4 guards with ss, Sadano goes over and wakes them up. I have also tried a frag on the guards they aren't even phased by it. I have slapped Sadano with 4 airfoils and it does nothing. I am just stuck here and I have tried for days to get passed this. I have tried everything I have, nothing works. I DO hide every body, I mean EVERY body. I found that out early on in the first SC. Guess I wasn't meant to finish this game. LOL

jzorro
05-10-2005, 03:57 PM
The fewer people you kill, the more bullets you have and also fewer bodies to hide.

cooldude6681
05-10-2005, 09:52 PM
have you tried going down to the same level and shooting 'em all in the head then running and hiding?

LoneInTheDark
05-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Well, I made it through the TV station. It seems timing has something to do with Sadano standing on the stage (after you have capped the guards) with his back to you (looking from the vent). I tried this a few times and each time it happened. Anyways, I was able to creep behind the plywood structure, and grab him. Oh, yes the timing part. As Sadano is begining to speak wait until after he says the date and after he does that shoot the guy standing facing Sadano. He is on the left. Then cap the two who come down the isle below you. THEN get the guy who is gunning at Sam. Sadano will run around and then take his position with his back to Sam, jump down, go behind the plywood structure, wait for the curtain to move, when the spotlights are away from the stage, and grab Sadano. I even air foiled him once and that worked as well.

I am now at the end with Soth setting the pox box. I have played this senario about a hundred times, haven't made it yet. It's unfair they can shoot Sam through the grating but Sam can't clip them through the grating. Of course they are allowed to hang over the railing. Apparently Sam is disabled and can't even jump over a rail, nor climb the shipping crate blocking the easiest way to the ladder. Isn't it amazing he can climb 50 feet up an elevator cable with ease and grace but can't jump upon a box? In a real situation every advantage would be used. I have tried DC's and they all stick to the bottom of the grate, useless. Where's a frag when Sam needs one? HA, not a chance. I even shot out every light in the room and that didn't work either. The second Sam tops the ladder to the right of the shipping crate, dead. I don't even get a chance to even get my weapon. Oh well, it's okay, I'll stick with Halo after I finish this.

Thanks for the help guys! I have really appreciated your comments.