PDA

View Full Version : Chest capture??

daddychinn
06-13-2011, 04:41 PM
So I find it VERY hard to find a chest capture nowa days and I was wondering.. Does anybody still play it and if so what is the best dlc to find it on? I love CC and would love to play it again, but my impatience always gets the better of me and I always revert back to manhunt.

thergbcolor
06-13-2011, 04:54 PM
I play it on 2.0 quite often, both Ranked and Player, mostly between 4 pm and 2 am CST (GMT -6). It's still pretty popular there, or so it seems to me. I rarely have trouble getting a match.

MonsterJunkese
06-13-2011, 05:15 PM
It's my favourite mode and i try ever time im on to get into a game but no luck. Chest capture and alliance have died since da vinci dlc.

Kramerisgamer
06-13-2011, 05:22 PM
If I'm playing with friends I can sometimes get people enough for a game but alone I haven't gotten into a game in over a month.

daddychinn
06-13-2011, 05:40 PM
It seems like the only time I'm ever able to find a match, I'm either by myself or with one other person. If I have a full party, which I normally do, I can't seem to ever get into a match. I normally try it on dlc2 so I guess it's just the luck of the draw. Also I normally play between 10pm-2am est.

thergbcolor
06-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by daddychinn:
It seems like the only time I'm ever able to find a match, I'm either by myself or with one other person. If I have a full party, which I normally do, I can't seem to ever get into a match. I normally try it on dlc2 so I guess it's just the luck of the draw. Also I normally play between 10pm-2am est.

Chinn that's prime stabbing time for me. Some nights I don't get a match, but I play with 3-4 and we haven't had much of a problem lately. I'm sorry you can't get a match though. :/

daddychinn
06-13-2011, 06:28 PM
I'll get my party together tonight and we will TRY. So if ur on maybe we'll see ya there.

Lethalla
06-13-2011, 06:41 PM
My friends indulgence82 and Glidin_on_Air and I always prefer Chest over Manhunt so if you need someone to play with let me know... you're already on my friends list anyway.

Glidin and me are GMT +10 and indulgence is east coast US but he's normally on when we are.

daddychinn
06-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah I always seeing u play CC lads which makes me want to try. But everytime I do I'm waiting for 20 min then I give up. Send me an invite next time ur gonna play cc if I'm on.

NerfSmerf
06-13-2011, 09:20 PM
CC is one of my favorite modes, and like Lethala, I tend to prefer it over manhunt. So if either of you guys want to shoot me an inv ever, (or anyone on my friends list), I'll be happy to join.

Lethalla
06-13-2011, 11:25 PM
k, well both of you are on my friends list so it's just a matter of coordination.
If you see me on send me a msg. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sakiko0art
06-15-2011, 01:19 AM
I hear yah... I can never get into a match.
Add me on psn and maybe we can play together!
I'm always up for chest capture...