PDA

View Full Version : Ubi.com online play question

Mynk
01-20-2008, 12:16 PM
I have Hammers of Fate, and my brother has the latest expansion. He is in another state for college and we wanted to play over Ubi.com w each other. He can get it to work and I can not.

Do you need the latest expansion to be able to use Ubi.com multi-player?

When I try the part with my user name and password, it just bumps me back to the multi-player menu.

Mynk
01-20-2008, 12:16 PM
I have Hammers of Fate, and my brother has the latest expansion. He is in another state for college and we wanted to play over Ubi.com w each other. He can get it to work and I can not.

Do you need the latest expansion to be able to use Ubi.com multi-player?

When I try the part with my user name and password, it just bumps me back to the multi-player menu.

Mynk
01-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Plz. help.. anyone?

nevermindspy
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Use hamachi to play.. You don't need ubi.com.

Mynk
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
I do not understand what that is, lol.
My siblings and I have played Heroes 3 for many many years growing up. I just recently got Heroes 5 since the first expansion fixed some concerns.

I am pretty computer wise, I've played World of Warcraft since its release day.

I am just new at the way this game's online play is set up...
Please elaborate, lol. Help a girl out. =^_^=

Sorceresss
01-21-2008, 06:46 AM
HAMACHI (click here) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamachi)

fool500
01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Hamachi then what, get to site explaining it but can not find where to down load or log on

Sorceresss
01-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Mynk "did not understand what [Hamachi] is". I was answering that specific lack of knowledge.

I do not use Hamachi...but I suppose that if you employ Google, you will find the free Hamachi programme in a matter of seconds.