PDA

View Full Version : I am totally new.

Cricketfiji
02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
I come from NOVALOGIC. Seems like they are ceasing unless Angel falls is good. Anyway i would like to know if ghost recon has a mission editor like the community can create their own maps?

WhiteKnight77
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Right now, it is not known if the PC version of GRFS will have a mission editor or if other mod tools will be released. If you are interested in modding GR, the Gold Edition will have GR and both mission packs with it along with IGOR, the mission editor for GR and the tools RSE used for PS and 3DSM to make textures and create maps.

Ghost Dog 3
02-20-2010, 10:48 AM
WHAT >_> I hope not. Keep for FARCRY, Ghost Recon map should be made by their "whoever makes them" people. I do think having the ability to change certain aspect of the uniform and guns like in GRAW should be allowed and added in the new one.

WhiteKnight77
02-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by GhostDog3:
WHAT >_> I hope not. Keep for FARCRY, Ghost Recon map should be made by their "whoever makes them" people. I do think having the ability to change certain aspect of the uniform and guns like in GRAW should be allowed and added in the new one.

The Ghost Recon modding community is still alive and kicking to this day due to the release of mod tools by RSE, thus keeping GR alive. Something to think about.