PDA

View Full Version : demo: first campaign mission

NeoEnigma
04-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Alright, so far I like the game. But before I get too critical of it, I at least want to be able to beat a map.

After I take the first town, I lose the mission after the 7th day. I dont know why... it doesnt tell me. What do I have to do/where am I supposed to go? Argness!

NeoEnigma
04-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Alright, so far I like the game. But before I get too critical of it, I at least want to be able to beat a map.

After I take the first town, I lose the mission after the 7th day. I dont know why... it doesnt tell me. What do I have to do/where am I supposed to go? Argness!

Polaris2013
04-15-2006, 09:39 PM
OK, get ready for this-

The mission objectives they give you are awful. There is little indication of whether there will be more after you complete the last one or what exactly the current one(s) is supposed to be.

For your problem, you need to capture the revealed town at the north end of the road within 7 days. Then you have to visit the guarded tower to the immediate right of it to free the prisoner inside.

NeoEnigma
04-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Ahhh. Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I didnt even notice that tower and went about my bussiness after attacking the town. Then.... poof. I lost. I was mad, lol.

Having played Heroes 2 and 3 (skipped 4, didnt like it), I fount that this one was a lot more objective-confusing.

Some things still feel rushed, but Im gonna hold out on my comments til I play a little more.