PDA

View Full Version : Rhoulette Read Please!

Derra
09-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Any of the following information you could tell us would be awesome.

When is the demo for SCDA coming?
When is the NEW release date for SCDA?

Derra
09-16-2006, 09:05 AM

When is the NEW release date for SCDA?

Patmarki
09-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Come one, at least TRY to search and read previous topics...

Derra
09-16-2006, 09:12 AM
I have done this, and I have not found any OFFICIAL information. If you can give me a link, that Rhoulette gave the release specifications for demo and/or game, then thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RowdySpy1990
09-16-2006, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rhoulette:
It's past midnight here so just a quick non-update: I have no news for you except that none of the demos are expected to come very soon. I'm sorry I don't have anything more definitive to tell at this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The demo is coming no sooner than the 19th. My guess is next week. btw Welcome to the forums Derra.

TacoLaMmY
09-16-2006, 09:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Derra:
I have done this, and I have not found any OFFICIAL information. If you can give me a link, that Rhoulette gave the release specifications for demo and/or game, then thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except if you had learned to put 2 and 2 together, you'd have figured out that there was official confirmation that THERE IS NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION on the date yet.

Weeoo86
09-16-2006, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Derra:

When is the NEW release date for SCDA? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well first off I think the demo is being polished right now so it won't be laggy and glitchy online, so it's gonna take a while at least (but who knows? it could come out next week for all we know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif )

Secondly the game comes out October 17 (or the 18th if your Gamestop gets the new releases in on Wednesday....I think)

Iservealot
09-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Just my thoughts...but... If you are going to address a specific individual, maybe you should use PM's?

Not to mention, if you are going to start a thread, then try looking 4 threads under yours to see one specifically related to a demo.

Patmarki
09-16-2006, 10:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TacoLaMmY:
Except if you had learned to put 2 and 2 together, you'd have figured out that there was official confirmation that THERE IS NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION on the date yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly.

Derra
09-16-2006, 10:54 AM
@Weeoo86 It was originally supposed to come out around that time, but supposedly it was delayed to ?? date.

@The Rest I should not have used the word OFFICIAL, I guess, but the quote from Rhoulette

Originally posted by Rhoulette:
It's past midnight here so just a quick non-update: I have no news for you except that none of the demos are expected to come very soon. I'm sorry I don't have anything more definitive to tell at this time.

This made it sound like the demo and release date were delayed substantially.

I don't need official info, but im wondering about an estimate for the delay of both. 1 week? 2 days? 1 month?

Also, I would have used PM's but I was hoping to get a response for the whole community, not just myself.

Weeoo86
09-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Well even when they announced the demo a while back the never did give a release date dude. I guess we'll get it when it's ready. And trust me I'd rather have a clean and smooth running game than to have it come out early and buggy as heck. That why when Street Fighter came out the ranked matches were messed up because people were bugging the mess out of Capcom to release the game. So give them time dude, it may not come out tomorrow but it will come out soon. And to be perfectly honest I'd rather play the full game than the demohttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif!!!

Derra
09-16-2006, 12:10 PM
@Weeoo86
QUOTED FROM RHOULETTE
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE

Word on the Ubisoft street is that you can expect Splinter Cell Double Agent to be on store shelves by OCTOBER 19th. Mark your calendars, or, if you want to possibly get it early (which sometimes happens‚‚ā¨¬¶ no promises, though) then Pre-Order it now.

The release date was announced. But, I also do agree with you, give them time to make it less buggy.

DimonW2
09-16-2006, 12:12 PM
For that time, that they are creating new game on OLD engine, has to be really nuts. Maybe some old blind, deaf grannies are making game instead of professional Ubisoft employees. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif))

Chimera87
09-16-2006, 03:12 PM
/Slaps Derra