PDA

View Full Version : Tiber Island Hideout Hidden Door in the River?

Juggalibra
06-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Ok so i buy the last collectors edition of this game that i could find at gamestop just a month ago and played through it once already. Now i'm mostly done with the 2nd play through trying to get and do everything 100% and i just randomly jumped in the river outside the hideout. just out of curiosity I swam to a spot along the cliff that's bricked up with an arch barely coming out of the water, just to the left of the dock you dive beside and i get the option to press B to interact (xbox360). then i'm taken back into the hideout. nothing too special but i never knew it was there, guess it's handy if you just can't escape the guards, and if we knew about it. I tried searching but no one seems to have noticed or cared to refer to it anywhere. Did i miss something or is finding it just a happy pat on the back for literally trying to touch every graphic inch of the game world?

daniel_gervide
06-04-2011, 06:06 PM
o.o never noticed xD

tjbyrum1
06-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah, it is a secret hideout alright.

I found this out by jumping into the River as well, and seeing it, and checking it out.

I was like 'wtf' and then like 'ok' and then like 'ttyl' and then like 'wtf' cause I was talking to a game.

sfin1994
06-05-2011, 01:56 AM
is there anything in it?

Moultonborough
06-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by sfin1994:
is there anything in it?

No, all it is, is another way into your Tiber Island hideout. You appear right next to the tunnel entrance.

Turkiye96
06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
yea i found it while looking for cool stuff around the hideout by swimming

M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S
06-05-2011, 01:22 PM
I think you couldn't find it on the internet because nobody sees it as a big deal, I found this on first playthrough 6 months ago..
..But to be fair I'm a curious person..

itsamea-mario
06-05-2011, 02:34 PM
I found it by looking for it, i didn't know it was there but it seemed like a it would have been a good idea, so i tried looking for a river entrance, found it, it's pretty useful isn't it?