PDA

View Full Version : Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game UK Xbox 360 DLC and patch release dates.

Christm77
11-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Just wondering when we're supposed to be getting these? According to wikipedia & the trailers it was supposed to be out November 9th but we're still waiting.

And as for patch, does it include a fix for the broken Chaudown achievement? Some people can get it, but for the majority of people like me, its broken and theres no clear fix, even people who have wiped their hard drive completely of all SP data (including the game itself) and then re-downloaded have not had it work. Just google it to see how bad it really is.

Christm77
11-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Seeing as no-one has bothered to reply even though ms-kleaneasy is clearly active and posting in other threads including posting in one above this only an hour or 2 ago(which means she's chosen to ignore this one, like she has certain others) I'm going to bump this thread and will continue to do so every couple of days.

Pygmalion1
11-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah, gotta love Ubisofts customer care policy.

We got your money, so screw you...

Christm77
11-22-2010, 04:53 AM
Seeing as I'm still being ignored, soon I'm going to do something that will directly address the ubi staff themselves, namely ms-kleaneasy

ms-kleaneasy
11-23-2010, 05:39 AM
No ones being ignored, the forums are very busy especially recently with the release of Brotherhood. Your post was simply not seen till now

I'll see what I can find out on the ETA for the DLC & Patch

Christm77
11-24-2010, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
No ones being ignored, the forums are very busy especially recently with the release of Brotherhood. Your post was simply not seen till now

I'll see what I can find out on the ETA for the DLC & Patch

Ok, that would be good, thanks. But how about my other topic asking about the broken achievement?

gambit3rd
11-28-2010, 10:43 AM
So, still no news about the patch... I tought it was due to be published by the end of November. Two days and we are finally done?

Any news?

TIA.

Christm77
11-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by gambit3rd:
So, still no news about the patch... I tought it was due to be published by the end of November. Two days and we are finally done?

Any news?

TIA.

A week ago today she said she would find out, and still no further reply.

Also they've made a total mess yet again. Last I heard was we'd get it by the end of November, today is the last day of Novemember, I checked the marketplace and there is new content up for today, but surprise surprise, no Scott Pilgrim patch or DLC yet again.

ms-kleaneasy
12-01-2010, 06:18 AM
I'm curious where you're getthing this information on DLC/patch release dates because we've not announced any, so we can't have missed any http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Christm77
12-01-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm curious where you're getthing this information on DLC/patch release dates because we've not announced any, so we can't have missed any http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

It was on the mircosoft xbox live forums. Normally threads like that are closed within a couple hours of being made if they contain false information, but it was not, its remained open since it was made.

ms-kleaneasy
12-01-2010, 08:09 AM
It still being open doesnt mean its true, it just means no one saw it or knew it to be wrong.

Do you have a direct link to the thread?

Malthivarius
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Joystiq.com (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/09/scott-pilgrim-dlc-on-psn-today-adds-knives-chau-vs-the-world/)
"According to Ubisoft, the DLC is due out on Xbox Live "later this month.""

ign.com (http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/113/1133234p1.html)
"...PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on November 9 and will come later this month on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360..."

360sync.com (http://www.360sync.com/2010/11/09/scott-pilgrim-dlc-to-add-knives-and-dodgeballs)
"...Scott Pilgrim game have something to look forward to this month, as Ubisoft has announced that the game will be getting a DLC pack."

Sorry, I know you asked for a link to something else but this is basically what comes up when one searches for the 360 DLC info. The links are to the articles but I highlighted the key aspects. It seems the media is of the impression that it was due out at some point during November still, which is why many of us are confused. Granted, there obviously hasn't been any official date released yet but I know I've read in more than one place that the last official word was "later this month."
Don't worry, not giving you heck or anything, just trying to fill you in on the whole thing.

Zoidberg14
12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I feel like we're getting off track...I don't know about any of you, but I would much rather see an actual answer to the question posed by this thread! It might not be 100% relevant to me (as I live in the US) but still...let's see some word from Ubisoft on when this is going to be available!! I love this game and can't wait to try out this DLC.

ShaunKL
12-02-2010, 09:57 PM
I would like to add something,
IGN posted a trailer on November 8th. The trailer said that the DLC would be out that week.

Link to the trailer:
Click Me! (http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/11/08/scott-pilgrim-bonus-content-trailer)

Malthivarius
12-03-2010, 01:01 AM
My post was mostly for Ms-kleaneasy's sake.

And Shaun, that was likely just for the PSN release as that was made available on the 9th to coincide with the movies DVD release.

darkninja333
12-03-2010, 05:51 AM
No, if you read the ending of the video it clearly states X-BOX LIVE ARCADE.

ms-kleaneasy
12-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the links guys, chasing this up now

PSCHILL18
12-07-2010, 08:23 PM
ms-kleaneasy, so its been four days, any news on the DLC for Scott, I'm just saying the PSN got it way before us Xbox users got it (and seems like Ubisoft has been favoring the Ps3 more than the Xbox the past couple of games.) and as said before the trailer did say XBLA so is there ever going to be DLC for us Xbox folk? Or you leaving us out to dry. And I want to conclude the message by saying that I am a huge fan of Ubisoft, I love just about all of what you have to offer, so please throw us other loyal fans a bone and please figure this out.

mccombi
12-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Do we have any update yet on the Scott Pilgrim DLC? It's starting to look like it's not coming at all so a post to the contrary would be greatly appreciated.

NickDynmo
12-08-2010, 08:01 PM
I'd like to point out that, despite the thread being for the UK version of the game, us N. Americans wish to express the same concerns. Where's the DLC? Even someone at Ubisoft acknowledging it and saying that it's coming helps immensely.

Please, tell us ANYTHING!

BruDrew
12-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Ya, I have to admit, this is beginning to get quite a bit past ridiculous. Nearly a month after the DLC came out for PS3, Over a week after the end of November when we were told it would be out for XBLA, and we haven't even heard a single word. If you can't give us a date that's fine, but at least tell us what on earth is going on with the DLC, keep us in the know. It just ****es us off when you keep us in the dark. It would take like, 2-3 minutes to post somewhere "Hey guys, apparently the DLC is stuck here and here, and we hope to get it out soon" or whatever, or to let us know it's not coming. Seriously.

mccombi
12-09-2010, 02:23 PM
ms-kleaneasy,
Any luck in finding out what's going on with the DLC? It's getting rather obvious that people are anxious for this pack. I think even word that it's not coming (as disappointing as it would be) would be preferable to having it announced and then just forgotten. Speaking as a die-hard fan of the game, books and movie though, I sincerely that's not the case.

ms-kleaneasy
12-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all on this one.

The download content is on PSN today, and is due on Xbox Live later this month http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ThinkIcouldburn
12-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Forehead meet desk.
(Thump)

So there is still no release date. Ok.

ms-kleaneasy
12-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by ThinkIcouldburn:
So there is still no release date. Ok.

I'm afraid not, if I get one before it goes live I'll let you know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Christm77
12-10-2010, 06:43 AM

The download content is on PSN today, and is due on Xbox Live later this month http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

So your saying the content wasn't already out on the PSN?

And you can't blame us for being skeptical when you say later this month when we've already been told that for November and it never came.

Can you at least give us any details about whats in the patch? Such as does it include a fix for the broken achievement I detailed in my other thread?

ms-kleaneasy
12-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Christm77:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:

So your saying the content wasn't already out on the PSN?

And you can't blame us for being skeptical when you say later this month when we've already been told that for November and it never came. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure of the exact date it came out on PSN but from the communication I've received its only recently came out. I suspect the confusion has been caused by the Xbox release being bundled with the PSN one in media posted on external sites creating an expectation it would be out end last month/ beginning this month along with the PSN release when this wasnt the case.

Christm77
12-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Ah yea I see, I didn't quite read it how it was worded, my mistake. But is there any chance of an answer to my other question about the broken achievement?

ms-kleaneasy
12-10-2010, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:

I'm not sure of the exact date it came out on PSN but from the communication I've received its only recently came out. I suspect the confusion has been caused by the Xbox release being bundled with the PSN one in media posted on external sites creating an expectation it would be out end last month/ beginning this month along with the PSN release when this wasnt the case.

I've just googled it and I tried the top 6 results before I saw your post here, they all say the content was in fact released on PSN on 9th Novemeber.

Also I must have edited my other post while you were posting, but could you answer this please?

Can you give us any details about whats in the patch? Such as does it include a fix for the broken achievement I detailed in my other thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only tell you what the UK office told me, which is that it wasnt available on that date, its possible the 9th date refered to a release in another region as they're frequently still staggered but sadly websites posting information rarely specify the region they're refering to when posting information which can cause confusion

ms-kleaneasy
12-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Ah yea I see, I didn't quite read it how it was worded, my mistake. But is there any chance of an answer to my other question about the broken achievement?

I dont I'm afraid, I have asked for details of the patch but at this time don't have them so I can't say if thats been addressed yet or not, sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Christm77
12-10-2010, 07:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Christm77:

I dont I'm afraid, I have asked for details of the patch but at this time don't have them so I can't say if thats been addressed yet or not, sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, well thanks for the details that you've been able to give us so far. Sorry about the confusion that made you double post, I messed up a quote and it resulted in a double post by me which I deleted before I saw you post.

ThinkIcouldburn
12-10-2010, 02:14 PM
I can only tell you what the UK office told me, which is that it wasnt available on that date, its possible the 9th date refered to a release in another region as they're frequently still staggered but sadly websites posting information rarely specify the region they're refering to when posting information which can cause confusion

I hope you are not taking this as a personal attack, because it in no way is. I'm very thankful for the running around you have done to find some information on this.

I know this thread is titled about the UK DLC but I'm here wondering where it is in the US.

This DLC was on the US PSN store on November 9th. I know this because I was excited to play it and quite confused why it was not available on XBL. I went and checked if it was in the Playstation store and it was and still is available since November 8th.

This DLC includes a new playable character (Knives Chau) along with a new game mode (Dodgeball).

It was widely reported when the DLC went live on the US PSN store:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11...s-chau-vs-the-world/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/09/scott-pilgrim-dlc-on-psn-today-adds-knives-chau-vs-the-world/)

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133242p1.html

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11...scent-pale-mist/#ps3 (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/09/psn-tuesday-crescent-pale-mist/#ps3)

It was also reported that the same DLC would be available later that month (November). So you can probably imagine the frustration we're getting from hearing that not only did the DLC not come out when it actually came out, but we all imagined being told it would arrive on XBL in late November.

I know you are not in control of this stuff. I know you are just being told what to say. But I'm just letting you know where we are coming from. It's irritating being penalized for not purchasing the game on the right system. It's been 31 days since the exact same DLC arrived on the US PSN and we've yet to even be given a release date for something which is obviously finished.

I'm aware that this thread was titled for the UK patch, but the issues is broader then just in the UK.

Thank you again for your time spent running around trying to get us some information about this. I was just looking forward to playing this. I guess it'll just be a surprise if it pops up one day in the future.

rodryu
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
yeah the issues are worlwide and the facts are still the same: We've paid for a buggy game and are waiting for a patch since august. But hey who care if we can't play the game without having to reboot it? They took our money, and ripped off even more people when they put it at 400 ms points...We've paid for an unfinished game. End of the story.

Malthivarius
12-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for looking into it and passin' along the update, MS!

BruDrew
12-12-2010, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Christm77:

I've just googled it and I tried the top 6 results before I saw your post here, they all say the content was in fact released on PSN on 9th Novemeber.

Also I must have edited my other post while you were posting, but could you answer this please?

Can you give us any details about whats in the patch? Such as does it include a fix for the broken achievement I detailed in my other thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only tell you what the UK office told me, which is that it wasnt available on that date, its possible the 9th date refered to a release in another region as they're frequently still staggered but sadly websites posting information rarely specify the region they're refering to when posting information which can cause confusion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Nov. 9th release date was fr the US PSN, which it DID come out on that day. Wither or not it did in the UK I have no idea. however, what you were told MS, was literally, word for word, what US xbox owners were told in November. Now, hopefully it's true, and sometime this month the US and UK xbox owners will have our DLC, but this is getting to the point of unacceptable business practice on Ubisoft's end. It's at the point where several of my friends and I are considering filing complaints against the company with the BBB for false advertisement. It may not be much or do anything, but Ubisoft made a statement, and has to be held accountable to that statement. It's bad enough they sold us a product that's glitchy, said a patch would be out shortly, and then suddenly, months later, no word about that patch at all.

I know you're just a forum manager, and I do thank you for finding what info you can, and I ask that you keep digging as much as possible.

Christm77
12-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Bumping as its been a week since the last post and I don't want the topic dropping off the front page.

Forthelols
12-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks for searching this up MS take your time lets hope the patch fixes random crashes hmm? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WD30
12-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Signed up for this site just to ask about the Knives Chau DLC. It's just short of two months with no explanation or rationalization for the delay. I know XBLA marketplace procedures are a bit draconic at times, but a word from the company would be appreciated. As it stands right now, it looks borderline negligent. I've decided that the DLC will be worth the wait, but Ubisoft is quickly making the case that this should be the last dime I spend on a product of theirs. I know that sounds like histrionics, but it in the future, it will be hard for me not to think "Who's putting that out? Ubisoft? Oh yeah, they screwed up the Pilgrim DLC. Not interested."

DarkMoofey
12-21-2010, 12:47 PM
The trailer for this DLC clearly stated that it would be out on both XBLA and PSN the week that trailer was posted. Only PSN got it and we have no word on a US XBLA release more than a month and a half later.

To the best of my knowledge, this is false advertising. If by chance I am right, then this needs to be resolved ASAP or else formal complaints will be launched.

BruDrew
12-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by musicman2059:
The trailer for this DLC clearly stated that it would be out on both XBLA and PSN the week that trailer was posted. Only PSN got it and we have no word on a US XBLA release more than a month and a half later.

To the best of my knowledge, this is false advertising. If by chance I am right, then this needs to be resolved ASAP or else formal complaints will be launched.

It is false advertisement if they continue to ignore inquires and continue on as if nothing happened, either never releasing the product, or just silently releasing it.

Ubisoft has had more than enough time to state something, I've sent 2-3 emails a week asking for any information on the dlc and patch, and have not received a single reply, not even a we can't discuss it reply. Ubisoft seems to starting the practice of ignoring it's customers, and it's unacceptable.

Christm77
12-28-2010, 06:52 AM
So the DLC is finally out, but wheres the patch?

Crashing is still an issue and the achievement is still broken.

Are we even getting a patch now or is it canceled?

-Edit-

Just read in another topic there no patch with the DLC either and without one the DLC isn't actually working, all it does is make the DLC achievements show up in the achievement list.

Malthivarius
12-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I don't think the DLC is working for anybody yet.

Seems like the kind of thing they'd be aware of before making it public. Unless it's only working for SOME people...

Zoidberg14
12-28-2010, 07:57 PM
This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! After a long wait with no substantial information I finally was able to download the DLC pack and guess what? It's BROKEN!

The only appropriate response is an IMMEDIATE statement from Ubisoft on what they intend to do to correct the issue, and WHEN!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Tsuimonster
12-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Formal complaint time?
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5910/img2403c.jpg
... I'm going out of country (to Hong Kong) for vacation tomorrow and can't do anything about it. I mean, if this doesn't tick you off, then I don't know what will.

SurrealFactory
12-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Spent ten to fifteen minutes on the phone with "James" (nice kid) on Xbox support, and he couldn't help me. This **** ****es me off to no end. Not only is it false advertising, it's potentially theft if I never get the crap that I PAID FOR.

WD30
12-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Ubisoft owes it to its consumers to step up and explain this whole situation. First, the DLC is delayed over a month, and now that it's here, it's horrifically broken? What was being done that whole month between releases? Sooner or later, someone's going to have to explain themselves.

hernia86
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Agreed,
some kind of response or statement would be apropriate.

SurrealFactory
12-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Well, at least they fixed this ****. A DAY later I get the patch. Good grief.

ms-kleaneasy
12-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Sorry to hear about this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sadly with the Christmas holidays I'm not sure I'll be able to get hold of anyone this side to find out what’s going on, although I will of course try.

In the meantime though can I ask that anyone who's bought it but unable to use it reports the issue to Ubisoft technical support, they are working through the holidays and the more of you that contact them the better aware they are of the issue.

Thanks

Christm77
12-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Sorry to hear about this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sadly with the Christmas holidays I'm not sure I'll be able to get hold of anyone this side to find out what’s going on, although I will of course try.

In the meantime though can I ask that anyone who's bought it but unable to use it reports the issue to Ubisoft technical support, they are working through the holidays and the more of you that contact them the better aware they are of the issue.

Thanks

It might be an idea to post a link in this thread to show people where to go to report it.

Also the only changes I can actually see from the patch is the Reduced difficulty of Average Joe. I still have crashes and my Chaudown achievement is still broken.

ms-kleaneasy
12-30-2010, 11:30 AM

Thanks

It might be an idea to post a link in this thread to show people where to go to report it.

Also the only changes I can actually see from the patch is the Reduced difficulty of Average Joe. I still have crashes and my Chaudown achievement is still broken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apologies the tech support link is in my signature http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Christm77
01-02-2011, 04:25 AM
I don't want this dropping off the front page so I'm bumping.

Issues we want and need to know the status of in reguards to the so-called patch:

Chaudown achievement not unlocking.
Game crashes, constant for some people, infrequent for others.
The 3 new DLC achievments all broken.
DLC not working properly, lacking music etc.

All that came in the patch that got the DLC partially working was the change to the Average Joe difficulty that made it easier.

And no I won't do what your support form keeps saying to me and delete and re-install the game, if I do, that wipes all my save data from all my characters seeing as your clever programmers set it so the data saves to the game rather than its own files.

Also, still waiting for the patch notes as none were publicly/offically released.

ms-kleaneasy
01-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Just to update this hasnt been forgotten, as I said before with staff on holidays it was going to be slow to chase sadly.

However some of the team are now back and one of the guys is chasing this up for me, I'll let you all know as soon as I know more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ms-kleaneasy
01-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I'm told an update was released to address the DLC issues, can anyone who had problems please try the game again and let me know if you still have problems, thanks

Christm77
01-05-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm told an update was released to address the DLC issues, can anyone who had problems please try the game again and let me know if you still have problems, thanks

I've not had it on yet to try it, but someone on my friends list has had 2 of the DLC achievements unlock now.

Anything on the status of the crashes and the broken Chaudown achievement?

Christm77
01-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Bump as we're almost off the front page and things still aren't fixed.

ms-kleaneasy
01-11-2011, 06:48 AM

Given the thread is discussing more than one issue can you be more specific on what isnt fixed?

Christm77
01-11-2011, 09:44 AM

Given the thread is discussing more than one issue can you be more specific on what isnt fixed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same things I've been on about more or less the whole time. Chaudown is still broken, I've even tried backing up my data and playing it all again on a brand new version of the game, same end result in the fact it won't unlock. Also still suffering from the crashes, strangely they happen most on the 3rd level for me personally.

Also been told by a friend that It's all in the Reflexes hasn't unlocked for him although he's definalty met the requirements, you have to catch 25 objects as Knives and he's doubled that.

ms-kleaneasy
01-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I'll see if I can get hold of the patch notes again, its a bit difficult during a holiday like Christmas

Christm77
01-17-2011, 06:04 AM
I'll see if I can get hold of the patch notes again, its a bit difficult during a holiday like Christmas

Any luck?

rickr304
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM

Any luck? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I created an account soley to ask this one question:

"Is Ubisoft going to fix the Chaudown achievement glitch?

Seriously, you guys MUST be aware of this bug.
The achievement is completely unobtainable to me and many others.

Please someone, just answer the question.

I hate to throw around clichés like "I'm boycotting Ubisoft" and stuff like that, but this game was released AGES ago, and this issue has yet to be patched.

As far as I know, it's not even been acknowledged.

Seriously. I paid full price for a broken product.
It really makes me think twice before I buy another of your company's games.

Christm77
01-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by rickr304:

I hate to throw around clichés like "I'm boycotting Ubisoft" and stuff like that, but this game was released AGES ago, and this issue has yet to be patched.

It really makes me think twice before I buy another of your company's games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude I've been trying to get a fix or it even acknowledged since Novemeber and nothing so far. Been waiting over a week now for the patch notes, not even an update to that in here.

rickr304
01-19-2011, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rickr304:

It really makes me think twice before I buy another of your company's games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude I've been trying to get a fix or it even acknowledged since Novemeber and nothing so far. Been waiting over a week now for the patch notes, not even an update to that in here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I know. I've been watching from the sidelines for weeks. Figured you could use some support.

RamonaPilgrim
01-20-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm Here another victim, one of thousands having this issue.

Chaudown Achievement is glitched.
Yes Ubisoft we want to be heared.

We can't get out Xbox Icon or Platinum Trophie.

There are many people having this issue.
Look at GameSpot.
Look at Xbox360Achievements.com
Look at PS3Trophies.com

Google "Chaudown glitched"
All you will get many failures from people trying to fix this.

We need a patch.
For Achievement
For Crashes and Freezes
For Cutting Music.

We need a patch.
Hear us.

DogLikeSparky
01-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Like the one a few posts up, I created an account to say my piece about this (irony of ironies, the Ubisoft Support page DOESN'T WORK, and I'm not paying them more money to get help with this!).

My problem doesn't stem from Achievement bugs or crashes (hasn't happened, though the music cutting has). It is now the 21st of January, its been out almost a month, you'd think these things would be fixed though.

My gripe comes in the form of the DLC doesn't appear in the game unless I play online! Which, for a game which is exclusively played offline, is just ridiculously silly.

I love the game, don't get me wrong, I think its great, but its little niggles like that and the others mentioned here which can completely kill enjoyment.

What do they care though? They have our money.

RamonaPilgrim
01-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Can you guys give us an Answer?
Information?

We players have tryied many ways to fix this.
There's no way to erase data.
I can't try to re-do the achievement because the Save File its binded to my account.

How do we fix this?
Are we gonna then a patch?
I'd Aprecciate any info.

Christm77
01-24-2011, 08:56 AM

Its been 13 days since you posted that and you've not been in the topic since. Would it really be that much hassle to update us?

Christm77
01-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Ok this is going beyond frustrating. 15 days since you said you'd try and get us those patch notes, still no reply.
If Ubi has no intentions of fixing the achievement and other bugs, stop messing us around and just tell us so we can write it off.

rickr304
01-26-2011, 08:09 AM
I heard a rumor that there are no more plans to support the game at all, whether they be bug fixes, achievement fixes, or whatever.

There was no source cited, so I don't want to believe it.

Screw the patch notes, though. The achievement doesn't unlock. Period. I don't need patch notes to tell me that it wasn't fixed.

I understand if it's not in your best interests (money-wise) to patch the game.

You're really hurting your reputation, though.

ms-kleaneasy
01-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Christm its not an issue of being too much hassle. I cannot post every day and say 'sorry dont have them yet' aside from anything it would be spamming.

The acheivement issue has been fixed so if anyone is still having issues with that please contact support, their direct weblink is in my signature

Re the specific patch notes on the original update I still don't have those, we have asked but as yet they've not come through

rickr304
01-26-2011, 10:12 AM
o_O

O_o

Achievement has been fixed??

Seriously? I'm at work now so I can't test it out.

When did the fix occur? Does it come with an update? I'll have to get people to try this out asap.

Will come back with results.

RamonaPilgrim
01-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Ok I tryied to Unlock Today January 26, and the results are....

A Total Failure.

I dont got the achievement, did twice and nothing.

So? What now?

ms-kleaneasy
01-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by RamonaPilgrim:
Ok I tryied to Unlocked Today January 26, and the results are....

A Total Failure.

I dont got the achievement, did twice and nothing.

So? What now?

Like I said above if anyone is having issues with it unlocking you need to contact support http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

rickr304
01-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh, so it's not, in fact, been fixed at all.

I thought you meant a new fix was applied to the game...

If you're referring to the update that came around the same time as the DLC, then no, the achievement is not fixed.

Not ONE person that has had the bugged achievement has been able to get it.

I am not quite sure when you guys THINK you fixed it, but it's not fixed.

Rather than admit that the problem exists, your company is trying to play it off as "rare cases that should be reported."

No. The achievement is glitched.

*sigh*

We're back where we started.

I'll contact this "techincal support" webpage you keep sending everyone to, but their favorite solution seems to be:
1. Turn off the game and turn it back on.
2. Delete the game and re-download it.
3. Clear your cache.

And since you guys wont even acknowledge that the achievement is bugged, and instead insist that it's already been fixed, I think I'm wasting my time.

RamonaPilgrim
01-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Thank you so much, I've posted it already, will post the response if it has a sucesful result.

ms-kleaneasy
01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by rickr304:

It has been fixed but not via a game specific update. However it’s not uncommon for a trophy issue once fixed to still leave a small number of users unable to unlock it so they'll need to contact tech support.

rickr304
01-26-2011, 12:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rickr304:

It has been fixed but not via a game specific update. However it’s not uncommon for a trophy issue once fixed to still leave a small number of users unable to unlock it so they'll need to contact tech support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you tell me when this fix was implemented?

Therefore, I can tell people that are bugged:

"Hey, if you haven't tried since XXXX, give it another shot."

I, myself, haven't tried since the patch right after the DLC. Was it implemented after that?

ms-kleaneasy
01-26-2011, 01:05 PM
I don't have an exact date no but within recent weeks.

Christm77
01-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Christm its not an issue of being too much hassle. I cannot post every day and say 'sorry dont have them yet' aside from anything it would be spamming.

The acheivement issue has been fixed so if anyone is still having issues with that please contact support, their direct weblink is in my signature

Re the specific patch notes on the original update I still don't have those, we have asked but as yet they've not come through

Fine I've contacted support again, but whats the point? Even if they do get it, its not like they can unlock it for me.

RamonaPilgrim
01-26-2011, 05:03 PM
This is the response I got from Support Section.
" Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website. "

rickr304
01-26-2011, 05:34 PM
This is the response I got from Support Section.
" Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website. "

I got the same response.

I can confirm that the achievement is still glitched.

I just tried to unlock it again. No dice.

It still won't unlock for me. It still won't unlock for Ramona Pilgrim. It still wont' unlock for my friends. It still won't unlock for many people over at xbox360achievements.org.

The "fix" doesn't work. I"ve yet to meet ONE person who couldn't get it BEFORE the fix, but then CAN get it AFTER the fix.

Maybe it's fixed for NEW players. But it seems players that encountered the glitch months ago are out of luck.

I"ll keep my eye on this forum and ubisoft tech support to see if an ACTUAL fix is made available. I am very disappointed in Ubisoft, though. Why is this so difficult to correct?

Christm77
01-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Response (EDIT.) 01/27/2011 11:57
Hello Chris

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident by clicking on the "Update Question" Button at the bottom of this page (Please do not create a new incident).

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
EDIT
Ubisoft Technical Support.

Auto-Response 01/26/2011 23:29
Title: Hints & Tips/Gameplay
Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...p_created=1286197300 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14034&p_created=1286197300)

Title: I am having a problem with my game
Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...p_created=1036761360 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=5091&p_created=1036761360)

Title: Scott Pilgrim Freezing Problems
Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...p_created=1283537611 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=13918&p_created=1283537611)

Stupid automated response, what a surprise.

Christm77
01-28-2011, 06:20 AM
I swear the tech team don't even speak english. I've seen their page has .de in its url and the last 2 replies I've had look like they've been run through a translator before being copy and pasted to me.

Apparently my complaint has been put through to the dev team, fat load of good that is. The achievement has been broken since launch and its still not been fixed.

You should take the leaf out of a REAL game companies book. Rockstar had the exact same issue with an achievement on Red Dead Redemption, the The Big Bluff achievement to be exact, and that was fixed within a month. Try asking them what they did if you can't fix it yourself.

lunapi180
01-28-2011, 09:00 PM
hi i love this game scott pilgrim vs the world the game i love it the music the characters everything about this game i enjoy very much
was wondering will anymore addons come out there is 2 characters id like to play as but one is a enemie and the other is part of a boss battle
the one girl has red hair and wings and flys around the first boss id like to play as her
and the other girl i wanna play as is near the end of the game she has long blue hair yellow futureistic outfit and she has like her own army
in the credits and she has a stun rod those 2 characters are so cool please tell me theres gonna be a addon to play as them and i was hopeing for a addon that allows u to go past level 16 i mastered every characters story and levels the game is perfect it just needs more characters and levels and maybe a new story mode that has to do with the girls in the story not scott pilgrim when i beat the game with kim
she was all over knives who is also a girl i loved that it made me think i wanna see more in this game please more girl characters more levels and please make it so i can go past level 16 can it be done i have it for ps3 please more addons oh yeah and i was wondering about 2 characters that are in a boss battle with that guy with the guitar the 2 girls with him id like to play as one looks gothic with short black hair the other has red hair and fights with her alot during the boss fight so far 4 characters that would be great to play as
can it be done wants more addons please

Christm77
01-29-2011, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by lunapi180:
hi i love this game scott pilgrim vs the world the game i love it the music the characters everything about this game i enjoy very much
was wondering will anymore addons come out there is 2 characters id like to play as but one is a enemie and the other is part of a boss battle
the one girl has red hair and wings and flys around the first boss id like to play as her
and the other girl i wanna play as is near the end of the game she has long blue hair yellow futureistic outfit and she has like her own army
in the credits and she has a stun rod those 2 characters are so cool please tell me theres gonna be a addon to play as them and i was hopeing for a addon that allows u to go past level 16 i mastered every characters story and levels the game is perfect it just needs more characters and levels and maybe a new story mode that has to do with the girls in the story not scott pilgrim when i beat the game with kim
she was all over knives who is also a girl i loved that it made me think i wanna see more in this game please more girl characters more levels and please make it so i can go past level 16 can it be done i have it for ps3 please more addons oh yeah and i was wondering about 2 characters that are in a boss battle with that guy with the guitar the 2 girls with him id like to play as one looks gothic with short black hair the other has red hair and fights with her alot during the boss fight so far 4 characters that would be great to play as
can it be done wants more addons please

No, no and no. The game is based on a comic. Everything that happens in the game happens in the comic. They can't make anything else for it without permission of Brian Lee O'Malley.

And fact of point, we don't want anything else done to the game until whats already broken is fixed.

rodryu
01-29-2011, 09:03 AM
hi, just posting here to clear things, the patch didn't correct a thing, any people claiming this is a lier, nothing less.
True fact: last saturday a friend of mine bought these game without caring about my advices "the game freezes, crashes blablabla".
So we played the game and guess what? At the 2nd stage juste before the boss: "HARD FREEZE"...
No comment.

ms-kleaneasy
02-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Sorry guys, let me see what I can find out

rickr304
02-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Just thought I'd post my update:

Remember, I sent my question regarding the glitched Chaudown achievement to Ubisoft Support on Jan 26th. As I explained earlier, they sent the following reply later that day:

Well, it's been a week.
I've received no further response from Ubisoft Support. The question does not appear with "a solution on the support section of the website."

So why, when I revisit my question on the MY QUESTIONS section of their website, does it list my question as "solved?"

Long story short, Ubisoft Support is not being helpful at all. Any real answers you can give us would be appreciated because the advice you keep giving ("contact Support in my signature") is not working. They've checked off my problem as "solved" without even offering a solution.

Again, Ubisoft knows the facts. The achievement is glitched for a lot of people. This "fix" you guys released does not help those who've already experienced the bug. I can't comprehend why this achievement has not been fixed. Get your act together, Ubisoft.

Christm77
02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
You got nothing and I'm getting sarcasm.

She knows full well what I'm talking about. I'd just pointed out to her that Rockstar had the same issue with their The Big Bluff achievement and had fixed it fast, this was her response:

Response (EDIT)02/02/2011 15:19
Hello Chris

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident by clicking on the "Update Question" Button at the bottom of this page (Please do not create a new incident).

I am sorry for not knowing what it is you would like me to help with. Please explain what I can do for you in addition to what has already been done.
I have been in contact with the game guru of the game and the issue has been reported to the developers.

We have not done any general troubleshooting so we could try that:

1. Restart the console. Once restarted, try the game again just to ensure the issue wasn't a one-off.

2. Determine whether the issue has occurred more than one time. If this case is the first time that you have experienced this behavior, the issue may not occur again.

3. Determine whether the Xbox 360 console is overheating. Make sure that the console is not in a poorly ventilated environment or near a heat source. Heat sources include TVs, computers, monitors, and other electrical devices.

• If the Xbox 360 console is in a poorly ventilated location, move it to a location that has sufficient ventilation, such as on top of a table or on the floor. If the issue is resolved, the previous location likely did not provide sufficient ventilation for the Xbox 360 console to correctly function.
• View the Xbox 360 instruction manual for information about correct placement of the console.

4. Make sure that the Xbox 360 console is set to the correct time and date.

5. Clear your Xbox 360 cache. To do this Start your console with no disc inserted and follow the steps below:

Select the "System" tab
Select "Memory"
Press "Y" on your control pad on the HDD symbol
You should now see two options "Format" and "Rename"
Do NOT select these, instead please press the following button combination: X X LB RB X X
For the message that should appear asking to perform maintenance please select "Yes"

6. Remove all unnecessary peripherals, and then test to see whether the problem still occurs.

7. Determine whether the disc that you are using is the cause of the issue by testing several similar Xbox 360-compatible discs in the console. If the problem occurs with only one disc, please try the game on another Xbox 360 to determine whether the particular disc is the issue. Use a disc of the same type, such as a game disc, a DVD movie, or a music CD, to test whether the problem is the specific disc.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
EDIT
Ubisoft Technical Support.

How exactly do I test a disc with an arcade game? She knows I've already uninstalled and re-installed my game. With staff with an attitude problem like that, I'm not surprised we're not getting anywhere.

RamonaPilgrim
02-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Was that Answer a Pre Made Answer?
Scott Pilgrim is not a Disc Game, it is Downlodable, it is Arcade :v

Jesus... Any News Guys ):?
I'm Still glitchy.

Christm77
02-03-2011, 02:43 AM
The bottom half was a copy paste response but the top bit that she typed up herself was where the sarcasm was:

Response (EDIT)02/02/2011 15:19
Hello Chris

I am sorry for not knowing what it is you would like me to help with. Please explain what I can do for you in addition to what has already been done.
I have been in contact with the game guru of the game and the issue has been reported to the developers.

We have not done any general troubleshooting so we could try that:

Shes knows full well what the problem is and she knows trouble shooting won't solve anything, shes just trying to be a smart arse.

ms-kleaneasy
02-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Shes knows full well what the problem is and she knows trouble shooting won't solve anything, shes just trying to be a smart arse.

Clearly they don't know what the issue is or they would have resolved it already, remember it’s not in their interest for you guys to be emailing them constantly with the same issue, if they could fix it they would.

Also can I remind you all naming specific Tech staff really isn’t acceptable, they're not in a position to respond to this thread directly so putting them in a position where you question them and they cannot defend themselves is not on.

I've edited out the names I saw, and would appreciate any further posts you remove the names before posting, thanks

Christm77
02-04-2011, 09:51 AM

Clearly they don't know what the issue is or they would have resolved it already, remember it’s not in their interest for you guys to be emailing them constantly with the same issue, if they could fix it they would.

Also can I remind you all naming specific Tech staff really isn’t acceptable, they're not in a position to respond to this thread directly so putting them in a position where you question them and they cannot defend themselves is not on.

I've edited out the names I saw, and would appreciate any further posts you remove the names before posting, thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea fine, had it been said somewhere names of staff had to be edited out, I would have but it doesn't. And I only copy and pasted directly anyway.

What I don't appreciate is her sarcasm when it was YOU who told us to e-mail them in the first place.

RamonaPilgrim
02-26-2011, 10:47 AM
So here's the evidence for all thousands that have glitch.

Video Evidence.
Still not a fix yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkx7Skk3riM

Credit Goes to:
Locke3K from youtube.

Many players have this, we've waited since August.

ms-kleaneasy
02-28-2011, 05:03 AM
So here's the evidence for all thousands that have glitch.

Video Evidence.
Still not a fix yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkx7Skk3riM

Credit Goes to:
Locke3K from youtube.

Many players have this, we've waited since August.

With respect thats evidence of one, not thousands.

However please do forward the video to support so they can see the issue you're having http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

DogLikeSparky
03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm getting nowhere with them either. Mine STILL won't show up offline.

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com.../detail/i_id/1168666 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/1168666)

Do they treat all who've bought their products with such contempt? Or is it just with this game. Get a grip you amateurs.

rodryu
03-05-2011, 11:09 AM
In fact, asking around, i learned that ubisoft has an increasing reputation of making glitchy games and not fixing them, so their conduct towards this game is not a new thing; It seems that they just want our money,and don't care much about their products except may be, the assassin's creed series.
Now they look like EA at their worst period.
Anyway, they fooled me once, they won't get me anymore, of course i didn't buy the dlc content...

ms-kleaneasy
03-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by DogLikeSparky:
I'm getting nowhere with them either. Mine STILL won't show up offline.

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com.../detail/i_id/1168666 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/1168666)

Do they treat all who've bought their products with such contempt? Or is it just with this game. Get a grip you amateurs.

I'm afraid no one else will be able to view the link you've posted as its directly linked to your account.

If you're having issues getting help please contact me in private message with more information

DogLikeSparky
03-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:I'm afraid no one else will be able to view the link you've posted as its directly linked to your account.

If you're having issues getting help please contact me in private message with more information

Appreciate that, but get this: to top it all off, they've closed the question anyway, it cannot be updated anymore.

To do that goes way beyond poor customer care, its a slap in the face, not only to me but to anyone else having the same problem.

Regardless of whether or not the issue gets fixed, I think I've learnt my lesson. I'll know better than to spend money on Ubi products in the future.

freasian
03-22-2011, 12:10 AM
I know the title of the thread says UK, but has this been fixed in the US yet? it doesn't seem like it since i just tried and didn't work. from what i hear, i'd have to delete my game, re-download it, RE BEAT the ENTIRE game another 4 times to re-unlock Nega Scott and call all the strikers again. Sorry but no. i've spent too much time playing through the game 4 times already for no reason (nothing changes at all during gameplay during those 4 playthroughs) so i'm not gonna play through another useless 4 runs. UBI, plz tell me u've fixed it now?

zandadoum
04-15-2011, 12:38 AM
hello. 15/april/2011 and there is still no solution to this?

i can't believe how unhelpful the tech support is.

not refering to ms-kleaneasy, btw do you have any news on this?

i mean, maybe the developing team just got disbanded or put on a new project and they don't care about us anymore?
i'd rather know there will never be a solution than sitting in the dark.
how comes a forum manager can not find out anything over so many month?

please, a fix is what we all want, but at least some updated information would be appretiated.

Christm77
04-27-2011, 08:02 AM
I can't believe I made this thread in November and the stupid game is still broken.

I mean seriously what are they playing at?

Rockstar fixed their achievement that didn't unlock within a month, 6 months on ubi still haven't and the only solution players have come up with seems to only have a minimal success rate.

rickr304
04-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I still have this page bookmarked and check it a couple times a week.

Can we get an official statement from Ubisoft regarding the Chaudown glitch?

All we've gotten so far are pre-recorded automated "we're looking into it" answers.

Then the question is marked as "solved."

No. This question is not solved.

This issue EXISTS. Stop pretending it doesn't.
It would take TWO seconds to fix if they cared at all.

Step 1: Check to see if Negascott is unlocked.
Step 2: If he is, Achievement unlocked.

That's really the only point of the achievement anyway. "Using all the strikers" is just a cute way of saying "unlock Negascott" after all.

Seriously. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

Duncan1234M
04-28-2011, 03:00 AM
I also have the Chaudown bug. Have used the method to reset all data and replayed 4 times just yesterday (fully updated game) and still nothing.

Really not impressed. Even bought the DLC after reading the bug was fixed but that was clearly not true as I and many others are still having issues.

Ridiculous really. Can't believe I bought the DLC to support the devs and it's not even fixed. It's also looking like it never will be.

Got to agree with others. Surely it can be coded via an update to check if the user has the acheivement, if not check if they have nega Scott, if yes unlock acheivement.

I don't want to have to play through it alone 4 more times.

Christm77
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Apparently its even too much trouble now to get a staff post in this thread. That Mr Shadw has posted in many topics since we started pushing this one again but what a surprise, Ubi are yet again turning a blind eye.

Why is it silly threads threatening legal action over a CD Key get a response yet the majority of this games players have got a broken game which is enough to raise a genuine issue yet we get sarcasm and blown off by the support team and the forum staff contuine to ignore us?

Christm77
05-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Seriously, its bene over 3 weeks since my last reply.

Are you guys at Ubi that useless that you can't even acknowledge these posts?

Christm77
06-05-2011, 01:13 PM
And suprise suprise still no answer another 2 weeks on again from my last post.

Makes me wonder why everyone else can't a job where their paid to do nothing and ignore their customers.

Soul2u2
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
And suprise suprise still no answer another 2 weeks on again from my last post.

Makes me wonder why everyone else can't a job where their paid to do nothing and ignore their customers.

Yeah dude, opened a new topic with the same problem, but no response there either. They know this exists and they can probably fix it in 2 seconds...

Black_Widow9
07-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Please make sure you all create Tickets with Ubisoft Support so they are aware of the issue. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Christm77
09-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Please make sure you all create Tickets with Ubisoft Support so they are aware of the issue. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

If you'd bothered to read through the thread, you'd see we already have and its a complete waste of time, just like this forum.

rodryu
09-13-2011, 03:46 AM
i second that. We've sent mails, replies and no patches so far.
The game is still glitchy, freezing randomly...
A pity, because the game was good...

Christm77
10-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Oh look, its approaching a full year since I made this thread yet its still not fixed.

The forum staff are useless because you don't read the thread and tell us to make tickets which we have already done or they just ignore us altogether.

The support staff are a waste of time because they refuse to accept there is a problem.

Is there anyone who works for the company who actually has a clue?

Christm77
11-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Well I have to say, this is by far the worst customer support and customer satisfaction I've ever seen.

A year ago next week I made this thread. To this day Ubi still don't care. Clearly neither do the forum staff, the last time they replied here was almost 4 months ago, they just keep looking the other way when I bump it.

Ubi is turning into 1 of those companies I wish would just dissovle so the customer gets the last laugh seeing as we're not getting much else.

Achievements still broken, games still freezing, but what do you care ubi? You took our money and now the jokes on us right?

You know what they say, fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

First time was me buying the broken game, second time was you telling us it will be patched and hasn't been.

So well done ubi, you've successfully lost another customer. Anything I now see with the ubi logo on, no matter how much I may or may not want it, its not going to happen, I won't be wasting another penny on anything even associated with you.

You've fooled me twice, not about to give you a third chance, unless you count the fact this post is probably going to be ignored yet again.

Christm77
11-08-2011, 06:48 AM
As predicted, completely ignored.

And oh look, ubi are ripping off yet more people, selling the game at half price in the deal of the week.

Not making enough money on your other games so you continue to rip people off with this one?

rodryu
11-08-2011, 08:29 AM
some xbla friends seeing that, asked me if the game worth it, well... i've redirected them to this thread^^

And as far as i am concerned, i was excited about the next rayman but seeing how ubisoft treated us, i'll pass!

Mr_Shade
11-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Please make sure you all create Tickets with Ubisoft Support so they are aware of the issue. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif If you guys still have issues with achievements not unlocking - then I can only suggest you follow the last advice given.

Support play a large part in the process of fixing issues, so if you still have problems, you should all re contact them.

Make sure your clear and concise as to the issue and do not assume the person knows of the problem, they may not.

These forums are not intended to replace support, nor are they a place where you always get a direct answer from the support team, so it's vital you contact them directly.

Christm77
03-14-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm bumping my old thread as I find it disgusting that you have released more DLC for the game which you expect us to pay for, yet refuse to acknowledge that glitch is here and won't fix it.