PDA

View Full Version : Clint Hocking thread of appreciation/worship.

Dr__Cube
03-07-2008, 05:14 PM
If you thought Splinter Cell Chaos Theory was the best entry in the series then Clint Hocking is your glorious leader. Pour your adulation into this thread for the man who gave us the best Splinter Cell had to offer and mourn for he is not leading the Conviction team. He is now part of the Far Cry 2 team.

If you were affiliated with the development of Double Agent or described Double Agent as "great", you are not welcome to post here.

Dr__Cube
03-07-2008, 05:14 PM
If you thought Splinter Cell Chaos Theory was the best entry in the series then Clint Hocking is your glorious leader. Pour your adulation into this thread for the man who gave us the best Splinter Cell had to offer and mourn for he is not leading the Conviction team. He is now part of the Far Cry 2 team.

If you were affiliated with the development of Double Agent or described Double Agent as "great", you are not welcome to post here.

Bllasae
03-07-2008, 11:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dr__Cube:

If you were affiliated with the development of Double Agent or described Double Agent as "great", you are not welcome to post here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, sorry, but you can't tell people if they are or not allowed to post.

Splitted_Cell
03-21-2008, 12:42 AM
ME I like all the Splinter Cells I'll look at every difference as a fresh change. SPLINTER CELL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!