PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Equipment

Time_Sangheili
08-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Hello fellow forumers. I wanted to see what you set up your equipment as a mercenary the most, including the weapon. Here's mine:

Frag Grenade, Mine, Gasmask, and Backpack.

Time_Sangheili
08-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Hello fellow forumers. I wanted to see what you set up your equipment as a mercenary the most, including the weapon. Here's mine:

Frag Grenade, Mine, Gasmask, and Backpack.

r3be1
08-08-2005, 12:39 PM
There are like a million (overexaduaration) posts like this, and jesus man, been on hte forums 6 days and have 80 posts? what is that 13 posts a day?

Lil Proximo7
08-08-2005, 01:38 PM
well on both teams this is what i bring .... as a spy i bring flash , smoke,chaff,and camo somthimes ill change the chaff to sticky or alarm snare.. and as merc i always bring...frag,mines,spy finders, and gas mask!!! holla!!!!

Time_Sangheili
08-08-2005, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r3be1:
There are like a million (overexaduaration) posts like this, and jesus man, been on hte forums 6 days and have 80 posts? what is that 13 posts a day? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have nothing else to do. Have no friends, nothing to do except play baseball with my dad when he gets of work.

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Better than me.I know what you mean.And I usually stick with what the default is.I'm not very good at choosing and I rarely play.13 posts a day? That's nothing.I post an average of 64 a day.And I didn't post until almost 10 days after I joined.

The-Stealth
08-09-2005, 04:31 AM
for spy i bring spy bullet, camo, flash and Emphysema grenades,

merc i bring a shotty frags, mines, emphysema preventer , and cam. net

Nabisco-Cookie
08-11-2005, 10:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The-Stealth:
for spy i bring spy bullet, camo, flash and Emphysema grenades,

merc i bring a shotty frags, mines, emphysema preventer , and cam. net </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, use normal people's english. How many people actually know what emphysema is, or have the skills to guess what it is by literary clues with common knowledge?

Seriously. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Just say Smoke nades and gas mask like the rest of us unintelligent people.

Spy: Optic camo on left trigger, sometimes flash. Smoke on right trigger, sometimes chaff. Heartbeat detector, sometimes swapped for a spy bullet. Sticky cam, sometimes swapped for alarm snare. Note!: Equipment varies on the approach towards objectives and skill level of the mercenery opponent.

Mercenary: 1) "Protect objective and wander around " strategy: Mines, spy finders, fragmentation grenades, and backpack. Assault gun. 2) " Search and eliminate" strategy: Camera Network, fragmentation grenades, spy finders, and gas mask.