PDA

View Full Version : In the start of bank level

Dangerous_388
04-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I killed everyone outside and shot the lights that are near the main bank entrance, the guard inside heard me and came and opened the door, but the door didnt open because i was standing next to it. Then i knew he will bash the door but he didnt, he came through the door without opening it ( yup you read it right he came through the door without opening it ). My bro was looking at it ( he doesnt like xbox and hates every xbox game including sc series ) and he started to laugh and say look how **** game it is.

Dangerous_388
04-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I killed everyone outside and shot the lights that are near the main bank entrance, the guard inside heard me and came and opened the door, but the door didnt open because i was standing next to it. Then i knew he will bash the door but he didnt, he came through the door without opening it ( yup you read it right he came through the door without opening it ). My bro was looking at it ( he doesnt like xbox and hates every xbox game including sc series ) and he started to laugh and say look how **** game it is.

Chaos_Recon
04-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Good for you.

Dangerous_388
04-22-2005, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
Good for you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Noo, he killed me later http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Secret_Shadow13
04-22-2005, 12:41 PM
To bad microsoft does not let patch the single player content...

ColdRecon
04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
lol dangerous i guess u didnt know the above post...he was implying that ur wasting your time

DarKA55ASSIN
04-22-2005, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
Good for you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

recon u should really stop spamming so much