PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's Story--needs work, and I need suggestions.

SC_Sam_Fisher
03-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I know Sarah never got a good part in the books or games, so I started making a story with her in first person, and what it would be like if she became a Splinter Cell also. But, it needs work, and I need help **For questioning purposes, I used a fake terrorist group supposedly originating from Germany for a little mix up, since all the games and books are centered on the Middle East. I wanted to spice it up. I have nothing against Germany. I've been there and love it. lol just thought I'd clear that up.

Anyway, Chapter 1:

My name is Sarah Fisher. But I go by Sarah Burns. My Dad's name is Sam Fisher, and he works for a secret NSA organization call "Third Echelon". He's a Splinter Cell. I was never supposed to know this, and that's why I was always wondering where he was at when he'd be gone for months at a time. Ever since mom died, I've had to put up with this "mystery". I'm 16 years old, and it wasn't until the summer before being a sophomore in high school before I solved this mystery'.

I knew SOMETHING was up, and that Dad wasn't just an international salesman. His boss' never called the house, and I didn't find any work-related e-mails on his computer. I'm a natural hacker, and I figured it was in my blood. He HAD to work with the government, so I did some digging. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

It all started when Dad told me he had to leave in a couple of days, to introduce some products to Brazil, and would be gone for most of the summer. I started to cry. The whole summer?! He told me I was going to have a babysitter, since he didn't know how long he was going to be gone. (A babysitter?! I wish we knew more family) And he made sure to add NOT to let her snoop' around. Then I knew SOMETHING was up, and I was determined to find out what. He cooked me my favorite dinner, stir fry, the night before he left. He is a good cook, I must admit. Even though he can be mysterious sometimes. Ok, all the time.

That night, I heard him get up around 2:00 am. I crawled out of bed, and heard him mumbling something about calling some guy named Lambert. I picked up the house phone, hoping to just listen in, but I figured out he wasn't on it. He was on some secured phone-line with a different number. I crawled into his office, and managed to hack my way into a secret part on his laptop. There was SO much information there! I started with finding the number...355-9013. From there it was easy. I picked up the house phone, and was able to listen in on this "secure" line.

SC_Sam_Fisher
03-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I know Sarah never got a good part in the books or games, so I started making a story with her in first person, and what it would be like if she became a Splinter Cell also. But, it needs work, and I need help **For questioning purposes, I used a fake terrorist group supposedly originating from Germany for a little mix up, since all the games and books are centered on the Middle East. I wanted to spice it up. I have nothing against Germany. I've been there and love it. lol just thought I'd clear that up.

Anyway, Chapter 1:

My name is Sarah Fisher. But I go by Sarah Burns. My Dad's name is Sam Fisher, and he works for a secret NSA organization call "Third Echelon". He's a Splinter Cell. I was never supposed to know this, and that's why I was always wondering where he was at when he'd be gone for months at a time. Ever since mom died, I've had to put up with this "mystery". I'm 16 years old, and it wasn't until the summer before being a sophomore in high school before I solved this mystery'.

I knew SOMETHING was up, and that Dad wasn't just an international salesman. His boss' never called the house, and I didn't find any work-related e-mails on his computer. I'm a natural hacker, and I figured it was in my blood. He HAD to work with the government, so I did some digging. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

It all started when Dad told me he had to leave in a couple of days, to introduce some products to Brazil, and would be gone for most of the summer. I started to cry. The whole summer?! He told me I was going to have a babysitter, since he didn't know how long he was going to be gone. (A babysitter?! I wish we knew more family) And he made sure to add NOT to let her snoop' around. Then I knew SOMETHING was up, and I was determined to find out what. He cooked me my favorite dinner, stir fry, the night before he left. He is a good cook, I must admit. Even though he can be mysterious sometimes. Ok, all the time.

That night, I heard him get up around 2:00 am. I crawled out of bed, and heard him mumbling something about calling some guy named Lambert. I picked up the house phone, hoping to just listen in, but I figured out he wasn't on it. He was on some secured phone-line with a different number. I crawled into his office, and managed to hack my way into a secret part on his laptop. There was SO much information there! I started with finding the number...355-9013. From there it was easy. I picked up the house phone, and was able to listen in on this "secure" line.

SC_Sam_Fisher
03-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Chapter 2--

"Hey Sam. Just checking to make sure you're ready. Drive to the local base, where you'll get a helicopter transport to a military ship hangar out in the ocean, and get a war-ship ride the rest of the way"

"Got it Colonel. Can you brief me again on what the hell I'm doing in Brazil, when this terrorist group "Freiheit" is supposedly from Germany?"

"They're building a nuclear weapon, Sam. And they can't do it I they're own country. Too many suspicions. They're getting the materials needed shipped through secret shipping. We know they're aiming for somewhere in the U.S., and that they're sending some German family over to finish building it, and we've heard they're building more than one. We still have no idea where they're targets are"

"Why a whole family?!"

"They're the only members of "Freiheit" that has no record of terrorism, and can get a clean passport. And even they're kids are masterminds at building these weapons"

"How are they going to get past Ellis Island with a **** load of nuclear weapons stuffed in their suitcases?"

"Their not going to have the weapons. They probably have some buddies in the black market that will get the stuff for them once they're in the country."

"And my job is?!..."

"To find the masterminds behind this is in Brazil, and get some info, dig up some dirt, and blueprints would be nice. Fifth Freedom Sam."

"But what about the crack heads here, actually building the weapons?"

"We'll get other Splinter Cells on it Sam. You're the big bad one. You get the hard dangerous one."

"Wow. Thanks."

"More details on you're OPSAT, and in the helicopter you'll be in. You're equipment will be on the hangar. You better get a move on."

"Will do Colonel, Bye."

Wow. He's going on some dangerous mission involving nuclear weapons!! And he thought I would believe he was going to sell toilet paper for 2 months. I'm gonna need more information...maybe I should confront him about it...

I walk downstairs, and see him walking out the door.

"Dad?"