PDA

View Full Version : Missing progress???

kvanover7111
01-10-2011, 09:30 PM
I am new to this game...i have been doing the after baby toning workout and thought i was getting close to opening up the next level by completing all the sessions in this specific area. however, the last two times i've completed a session in this area it still says i have 5 sessions left to finish. Now, i'm no mathematician....however, i can't complete two sessions in their entirety and still have 5 sessions left! Does anyone know whats going on. lastnight i got an 88% on the session and tonight i had an 84%...always before i've had even less of a percentage score than that and it's let me proceed...so i'm confused. when you get farther into the program does it require you to have a higher percentage before marking that particular session as complete??? VERY FRUSTRATING! PLEASE HELP! Just when i think i'm close to actually feeling a little sense of accomplishment here something like this happens. Any suggestions??????

foosifur
01-10-2011, 10:43 PM
I don't have any first hand experience with the "After Baby Toning" workout but I can share what I suspect is a similar experience with the "Sleeve Busting Workout" and it may or may not alleviate your frustration.

I was surprised to find out that all 12 recommended "Sessions" were identical. I'm not sure what the point even is of calling them sessions except maybe for you to have a goal but I'm fairly certain that your % scores have nothing to do with getting to the next level. I doubt there is a next level for anything but the basic Cardio, Toning, etc. workouts and those seem to simply unlock over time as you add more workouts.

As for not counting the sessions, I've never had that problem but I only do one "Sleeve Busting" session at a time, so maybe the problem is in doing them back to back instead of choosing Finish and then doing it again or doing a different session.

Hope that helps a little bit.

AuntieParticle
01-11-2011, 02:11 AM
The session numbers on all the 12 session programs advance once a day. You are free to do as many sessions as you like in a day. But you will not see the session number advance until you complete the session once the following day. It has nothing to do with the percentages you receive in the sessions. All the sessions in the 12 session programs are the same, they do not chance from one to the next.