PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Item?

PullThePin07
06-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Ok, so i'm sure many of you guys know about ubi's shop and if ya don't then you should. Here's a link: shop (http://www.ubiworkshop.com/)

Anyways, point is, xbox released avatar Items for the new game on xbox, dunno bout ps3, and one of them is desmond's hoodie. It's black and red though. So maybe in the new game he switches to black? This may be due to him rising in rank or something. Dunno, but it just seems odd.

Back to the shop, they have said they are doing a hoodie and that there will be 3 versions, a white, black, and a white with less details. Also, their recent show of the prototype was wearing the black one (red inside was missing, prob cuz it's prototype).

Just figured I say something incase anyone else noticed or would like to know.

Evan52395
06-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Ya I also noticed it. There's also an eagle on his back. I like the new sweater.

PullThePin07
06-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
Ya I also noticed it. There's also an eagle on his back. I like the new sweater.

Yeah, the eagle is on his back in brotherhood maybe in AC2 also (at least I think so).

kriegerdesgottes
06-02-2011, 10:41 PM
That's cool. PS3 got screwed on this one. We did get the capernicus thing though.Even though it kind of blew.

Gasketfuse
06-02-2011, 10:45 PM
I think they just make the hoodie to where it matches Ezio's outfit. Since Ezio's robes are grey/black now, so is his hoodie.

swiftkinfe
06-03-2011, 05:39 PM
If Desmond does switch to black how exactly?Did Will and the other guy decide to play dress up?Or is it Desmond's mind doing this?