PDA

View Full Version : Online, customizable plane packs

Koeben
09-16-2009, 05:26 PM
After playing and having fun online, (the nastalgia of HOTP is coming back) and looking through the game's parameters, I think the plane packs are kind of lacking. Mainly because there seems to be a good portion of planes from the game missing.
Personally, I think there should or should've been the option of having the ability of customizable packs--whether or not it can be done in a patch/TU

ElvisNewton
09-17-2009, 11:30 PM
yeah... the flight engine is still awesome & definately had a few flashbacks as I smoked a few opponents online, but I don't think I'm a fan of the plane packs...
honestly, why didn't they just port the hotp to xbox360 and update the planes/graphics. Except for Ace Kill & Energy Attacks, there are fewer features in HOE than there were in Hotp... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif <- frowny face!

Blubberbuddy600
09-17-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm amazed you found someone online to play against. LOL.. And yep, this title is really a stripped down to the bare bones version of HotP.. BTW, the flight engine in HotP seems smoother and the plane animations are better....that game seems more polished to me.
HoE added a "shaking screen" feature that seems to be quite distracting as well...

Hothand283
09-18-2009, 07:21 AM
yeah, picking your own bird is preferred.

or, at least more than 5 choices would be nice?