PDA

View Full Version : Talk about the DLC, not it's price!

Vylence
06-23-2006, 08:31 AM
For those of us who don't live in Section 8 housing and can afford 15 bucks but are stuck at work until tonight, when we can actually play the new DLC, how is it? How are the new Online maps? New guns?

zwaany
06-23-2006, 08:37 AM
This is a IMO post

I played for about a hour and tried about 4 different maps, team battle and blind siege. I am dissappointed in all fairness with the quality. People have already found glitches in the new maps and there is 1 glitch which is real obvious. I tried fishing village on sunset and it really didn't make me jump up and down with JOY! To each and there own, im not a negative person Im just not happy with the price and the content how it was made. I think the best thing out of this is the canadian camo IMO http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
New maps are great.. plenty of places to attack and defend from.. i was playing and was with a bunch of guys from the US and they was screaming they was so excited about the maps. Grown men that was .. made me smile...

AnimalMother07
Maps are awesome.

New unsilenced M4 is one shot one kill.

AK is OK...

Silenced SR-25 is a *****.

SCAR is meh...

Camo is gay.

MassiveTurd
06-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Vylence:
For those of us who don't live in Section 8 housing and can afford 15 bucks but are stuck at work until tonight, when we can actually play the new DLC, how is it? How are the new Online maps? New guns?

What has the amount of money we make to do with the issue, its the issue of overcharging for content that should of been in the original game, you paid 60 for that game, would you pay that at the shop when it first came out?

The time of day is a server option, so that shoulsd be free. 3 weapons and 2 new faces? would you pay a tenner for that? be serious, a lot of people feel they are asking way too much.

How much was content for gr2? oh yes it was free.

northunion
06-23-2006, 09:09 AM
Zwanny, you mentioned glitch could you give me a for example, I don't want to know how just a for example, if I am going to contemplate this purchase I would like to know what I getting my self into be fore I do, how bad are the glitches, are they bad (i.e unfrair advantage) or nothing (i.e. on the roof of the treasury and can do no harm types)

DMTdust
06-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by MassiveTurd:
What has the amount of money we make to do with the issue, its the issue of overcharging for content that should of been in the original game, you paid 60 for that game, would you pay that at the shop when it first came out?

The time of day is a server option, so that shoulsd be free. 3 weapons and 2 new faces? would you pay a tenner for that? be serious, a lot of people feel they are asking way too much.

How much was content for gr2? oh yes it was free.

You, or your daddy, paid $400 for a Xbox that is known to break, and freeze, etc. Again, $60 for a game, as is the new standard, $15 for content to keep a game more interesting for a few months is hardly high amount compared to what has already been handed out.

"How much was content for gr2? oh yes it was free."

You really are a Massive Turd. It was not all free. Back then there was Summit Strike, and now there is Chapter 2. Sorry they didn't toss in a few new things in the meantime, like they did back then. It certainly wasn't profitable for them. They developed new content, and deserve to charge for it. Its kind of like going to the supermarket, buying bottle of water, then going back and filling it up with juice because hey, you wanted something more. No need to pay for it you already bought the water and the bottle.

The times, they are a changing. Get used to it. Xbox owners obviously have some money to toss around.

Persoanlly, I can't wait to play nowhere in the dark, because I am sick of that level, and the dark will piss off some of the snipers that I know. The new maps seem to provide levels with cover and a train station. I loved that map on GR2, and I have been dying for some more bushes and trees to hide in.

zwaany
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
The glitch is on plantation and you can hide in a rock. I haven't done it yet but a good friend of mine told me a few people found it

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2006, 06:32 PM
@ DMTdust, this content isnt a virtual add on to the game. You can be sure there will be an add-on but it will hit the shelves in hard format just as in the past this is download content the same as we had between previous GR installments and add-ons the only difference is this time we pay

Now the thread starter has requested discussion about the content and not its cost so lets keep it there please

(....although Vylence you would probably find it stayed on topic had it not been for your section 8 housing comment http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif )