View Full Version : XBOX360 multiplayer problem
07-19-2011, 07:00 PM
I can get into a lobby and see the shooting range but then it gets really laggy and eventually freezes
07-22-2011, 05:57 AM
Which Call of Juarez are you playing? Is it the first one, Bound in Blood or Cartel?
07-24-2011, 08:36 AM
Same problem here. Multiplayer just freezes on me. Restarting my 360 doesn't help.
07-24-2011, 12:58 PM
me too same prob. iam playing cartel. i think its a connection prob. i play and if a special player enters i have the prob: laggy and then the xbox freezes. on afternoon i played 2 hours without this prob. iam from germany
07-25-2011, 06:59 AM
If you are receiving any multiplayer connection issues, or are having trouble connecting to a multiplayer game please try the following:
- Start by testing your Xbox live connection with the following steps:
1. Start at the Xbox 360 dashboard
2. From the My Xbox menu scroll to the far right to System Settings
3. Choose Network Settings
4. Select your connection type (wired or wireless)
5. Choose Test Xbox Live connection
- If this test shows your connection as either moderate or strict then you will most likely have some sort of interference within your connection to Xbox Live. In this case, please try the steps below:
1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox 360, Modem, and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
2. Fully power up your modem
3. Fully power up your router
4. Turn on your Xbox 360 and test the Xbox Live connection again.
- At this point if you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports within your router:
- Finally, if this does not solve your problem try placing your Xbox 360 in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem and retry. For more information, please visit the Xbox Support Article on this subject.
07-25-2011, 02:47 PM
my connection is ok. yesterday and today afternoon i played 2 hours without this prob, but every evening i can only play a few mins or it freezes already in office/shooting range.
07-31-2011, 11:39 AM
I have the exact same issue, in the lobby / ingame it can get very laggy, almost as if the FPS gets too high.
My NAT is fully open and have no problem joining / starting my own matches. I presume this game runs P2P. It seems that I only get matched up with and against America players even though I am from the UK.
08-01-2011, 04:25 PM
I have all this done but still have the same problem, could you advise what steps to take next?
08-01-2011, 04:56 PM
so ive managed to get online but ive encountered another problem.
i played one round and when i spawned i couldnt move shoot or anything.
this is starting to annoy me!
08-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Ive also encountered a neverending match problem, we finished the objective but the round just woudnt end until most the players quit followed by me.
When I did quit I was put back to post game stats for the game.
This game needs some tlc fast because the mp showed signs of brilliance whan it works.
I love bundling into a cop van and trying to get away with evidence.
Ill leave the posting for a while anyhow, dont want to be a spammer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
08-03-2011, 06:58 PM
i like the game but the mp server sucks and have a hard time playing with friends.its stupid you cant join as a party. another thing when you search for a game and you dont find one it puts you in your own lobby and when you get people joinin your game it starts to search for a new game its stupid.i had enough people to play and it searched for a game.need to fix