PDA

View Full Version : Go where you want, do what you want???

ANDYBOB2005
07-19-2011, 02:31 PM
FC2 is the best FPS i have ever played! The one thing that made it a strong game for me was the ability to explore with no limits!

Will we see this in FC3?
Free-roam is essential with a guy like me!!!!

Please leave comments! I'm a big far cry fan and still have the FC2 faceplate on the front of my 360 LOL!

k4Anarky2011
07-19-2011, 02:45 PM
damn right

Ilovepho
07-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the Fc3 forum, AndyBob.
Very glad to see another fellow FC2 fan.
FC2 is my favorite FPS of all time too but as much as I love it, FC2 has a lot of invisible walls. I really hope this problem is being addressed.

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
07-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah. As wide open as FC2 is, The game still wouldn't allow me to climb over a lot of the hills i saw, especially if they went to really high altitudes. And sometimes there were even areas where i couldn't even walk that far from the road. I hope they make the map FULLY accessible in FC3. That would make me even more excited about this game.

Ilovepho
07-20-2011, 02:35 PM
So many people complain about the damn respawn guardposts, excessive driving, gun jamming ... but I want to repeat again: INVISIBLE WALLS in FC2 was a big problem. The devs should/must address this in FC3.

It's very frustrating that you can't climb on top of the mountains to enjoy the beautiful views. For me, this was much more annoying than the aforementioned issues.