PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes

josephs1959
09-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Ramdomly, I'll be in a Game them all of a sudden the game will black out. Then I'll be at my Desktop and the game will quit at the taskbar, Windows will ask me to "send error report".This has happened on and off for months now. One day this happened three times in three different games on the same day! Very Frustrating! It hasn't happened in four days now but I know it'll happen again. Any suggestions and or ideas?

josephs1959
09-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Ramdomly, I'll be in a Game them all of a sudden the game will black out. Then I'll be at my Desktop and the game will quit at the taskbar, Windows will ask me to "send error report".This has happened on and off for months now. One day this happened three times in three different games on the same day! Very Frustrating! It hasn't happened in four days now but I know it'll happen again. Any suggestions and or ideas?

Chrystine
09-15-2005, 10:40 AM

Hi Josephs_,

€œ..Ramdomly, I'll be in a Game them all of a sudden the game will black out. Then I'll be at my Desktop and the game will quit at the taskbar, Windows will ask me to €˜send error report€.€

The next time it happens, click on the little €˜link€ on that dialogue window that says something like: €œSee the Details of this Report€ €" and copy-down what it says.

Also, check your Event Viewer.
<span class="ev_code_white">Control Panel -&gt; Administrative Tools -&gt; Event Viewer</span>
Look under both sub-Categories €" Application and System.

Also, run the SH III <span class="ev_code_white">Detection Tool</span>, and see whether it shows any element of your system as being €˜inadequate€ for proper handling of SH III.

Also €" be sure you have the latest Video and Audio Drivers installed on your PC.

You could also list & outline your PC€s specifications here, which may help in troubleshooting the issue.

Best, & BOL!
~ C.