PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Configuration in SvM Not Working

SwatZeR
06-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I did all the Spy and Merc training and the configuration works perfectly, but when I play online the keys are messed up.

I can't change vision mode as a Merc; I can't change my gadget...

I don't get it...why would it change when I play online?

SwatZeR
06-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I did all the Spy and Merc training and the configuration works perfectly, but when I play online the keys are messed up.

I can't change vision mode as a Merc; I can't change my gadget...

I don't get it...why would it change when I play online?

RapidFire142
06-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey! That happens to me too. On the tutorials, it says F1 or F2 to switch visions, but they didn't work. I went around the keyboard, bashing random buttons, that didn't work. I went into options and changed it to tab, it worked then. But...

When I went online, mercs vision wouldn't turn on! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif with it? And the wierd thing was... Spies worked though...

CovertKi11
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Are you guys playing DM? Mercs don't get special visions for Deathmatch, but Spies do.

RapidFire142
06-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Ahh! Thanks. That'll be why. I'm so stupid... Wait! I'm not! How was I supposed to know that?

LuckyCharms.CK
06-06-2005, 02:34 PM
because its DM and everything sux about dm so having no visions comes with it.

SwatZeR
06-06-2005, 03:29 PM
hmmm...had no idea...thanks for the heads up...

XHarry_TuttleX
06-06-2005, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RapidFire142:
Ahh! Thanks. That'll be why. I'm so stupid... Wait! I'm not! How was I supposed to know that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I have to say is LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

cheese_thief
06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuckyCharms.CK:
because its DM and everything sux about dm so having no visions comes with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't go that far, DM can be fun sometimes.

Sometimes.