PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Issues

joshthemaster06
07-17-2008, 12:54 PM
OK the games works and update fine but when i get ready to do the tutorials it will load but when it gets to the screen that says please wait Windows Vista pops up a message saying silent hunter 4 has stop responding and it trys to search for a solution. I have tried to reinstall the game with no success

joshthemaster06
07-17-2008, 12:54 PM
OK the games works and update fine but when i get ready to do the tutorials it will load but when it gets to the screen that says please wait Windows Vista pops up a message saying silent hunter 4 has stop responding and it trys to search for a solution. I have tried to reinstall the game with no success

Artful500
07-18-2008, 06:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshthemaster06:
OK the games works and update fine but when i get ready to do the tutorials it will load but when it gets to the screen that says please wait Windows Vista pops up a message saying silent hunter 4 has stop responding and it trys to search for a solution. I have tried to reinstall the game with no success </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you search the forum I think you'll find many problems running SH4 with Vista. I'm not sure if anyone's found a solution!!!

dgrayson
07-20-2008, 02:03 PM
It may be that your shortcut points to gu.exe rather tha sh4.exe. Click on the gu.exe bug link in my signatutre.
Dave