PDA

View Full Version : Peek Configuration

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm wondering if anyone out there has any special configurations for being able to peek and walk forward and to the side at the same time. It's pretty easy to do one or the other, i.e. peek and move forward or peek and move sideways, but I've noticed some people do both at once.

Message Edited on 12/01/0311:58AM by atomicvampire

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm wondering if anyone out there has any special configurations for being able to peek and walk forward and to the side at the same time. It's pretty easy to do one or the other, i.e. peek and move forward or peek and move sideways, but I've noticed some people do both at once.

Message Edited on 12/01/0311:58AM by atomicvampire

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 09:57 AM
That's not a "special configuration".. That's called fluid peeking..
Just look at your controls and see which button you have fluid posture set as.. When you are running around you can hold the fluid posture button and slide the mouse left or right depending which what you want to peek.. Once you've slid your mouse to the desired peek position you can let go of the fluid posture button.. I set my fluid posture to F .. That is the most conveniant for me since I use WSAD..
Hope this helped..

http://www.teamfate.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Depends on the keybaord or if the person is using a different control device such as the claw. Some keyboards lock up after 2 simultaneous key presses. Others are 3, others seem to lock up after 4 or 5. The claw on the other hand is a programmable control device. it can do many things simultaneously and certain macro combos can be addressed to just one key instead of 4 or 5 (fighting games for example)

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 09:19 AM
I got a very good answer in this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_ravenshield_gd&id=zqtoi

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 12:42 AM
no its called binding and you can edit it seatrch for user.ini and find it you can open it and add stuff for exaple straff left you can put this |PeakLeft and it will have you walk left and peek at the same time
you can also have a shoot bind
PrimaryFire |Crouch|onrealeaseUncrouch|
that makes you Crouch when you shoot and when you stop shooting you stand
there are talk binds for example Reload is Z so
Z reload|(teamsay Reloading Cover Me!)
so when you reload it says that on team chat.

so yes some do it at the same time but most bind