PDA

View Full Version : Auto Aim on the pc version

DeserttFoxxx
06-29-2009, 10:17 PM
How do you turn this off?

The option is only there if you choose controller, but for keyboard and mosue you seem to be forced into using it.

Koen1975
06-30-2009, 07:35 AM
Yes, the PC version has standard auto aim. There is no option to turn it of. But it doesn't really bother me yet. I think there will a patch that enables you to turn it off.

Perseus_AWC
06-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Koen1975:
Yes, the PC version has standard auto aim. There is no option to turn it of. But it doesn't really bother me yet. I think there will a patch that enables you to turn it off.
UGH Auto aim for the PC? That's AWFUL! Koen, what leads you to believe they will patch in an option to turn this off?

Koen1975
06-30-2009, 09:56 AM
The auto-aim isn't as bad as it sounds. I have the impression that it's only there while playing Ray while wielding dual guns. It seems that you can aim with one crosshair while the other has auto-aim so you can shoot two enemies at once. I have to check if that is actually the case because it doesn't bother me and didn't pay close attention to it. I don't have any reason to believe there will be a patch, but it would surprise me if Techland wouldn't answer to the PC-community on this matter.

Scythik
06-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Please for the love of god give us a way to turn this off. I am very unhappy with any form of auto aim. As more pc gamers buy this you are going to get a lot more complaints and less sales.

SeaFireLIV
07-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Pity, I was thinking of getting this on Friday, but auto-aim (on PC?) has put me totally off. I don`t like the idea of regenerating health either. What`s wrong with a health pack, feels more real (like emergency bandages), but I can`t get round magically rejuvenating health.

PrisOwner16
07-03-2009, 03:52 AM
For all people: it isn't really always auto-aim! You can only get it with Ray if he charges into some enemies and when he gets close enough he can hit two targets with his dual pistols. ONLY if he gets close enough, so you won't have it at long range and you don't have it with Thomas.

SDarkfield
07-03-2009, 04:43 AM
I'm just disappointed. I had more fun with the 1st game than this BS. I am completely annoyed by the auto aim, and bullet time crap. I'll flush this game down into toilet, waste of 50 bucks.

I don't get it, even on a ****ty console I turn that **** off. Arrrgh... I'm really angry, I thought this game is gonna be a CoJ with more Reverend Ray, less Billy and better boss fights. I was F***ing WRONG!!!

I demand a fix or I will never buy a Ubisoft game in my life again.

this company built a reputation on destroying every game I loved. first you destroyed R6 the best tactical, planning shooter game. one u had to strategise and hit every objective perfectly. then it came to a broken pitiful Vegas series. where the 10 man tactical masterpiece turned to the Three Stooges in shooter genre. I don't even want to remember how u destroyed Ghost Recon, even though it still is far more better than all ubisoft games.

patch this crap, remove it from my sight. I can aim myself, thank you for your concern, but I CAN SHOOT MYSELF, WITHOUT ANY FREAKING HELP.

atk86tma
08-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi all!

Yes i hate too this f***** auto aim!!! where is the fun with that??? WHY WE CAN'T DISABLE IT WITH KEYBORD??? UBISOFT/Tecland are you stoopid??!!! I'm furious about that!! the gameplay of COJ one is greatly better (yes it is a PC game)!!! I NERVER BUY a game that is not adapted correctly for PC!! A PC GAMER is not A CONSOLE GAMER so let me the chose to disable this s**t!!! I will re-sell this game soon because i have no pleasure to play, especially the "bullet time" that is a big joke with auto-aim... idem for the auto hide mode... UBISOFT/TECHLAND i hate you so much to have kill the gameplay of this game...

Six_Gun
08-06-2009, 04:28 PM
As Koen said, if you want more challenge, play as Thomas or use only one pistol while playing as Ray, in which case you have zoom to aim and free vs aided aim. I would like to see a feature to turn off all auto aim though, because there's nothing quite like that dual pistol wielding style that Ray has.