PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain some of the abilities of the creatures and how magic dmg are calc

hoboman1987
02-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi i am still unsure of some of the creatures' abilties, like dash, lizard bites, vorpal sword,
fear aura, whip attack, bravery, Precise Shot, Large Shield, Harm Touch, Warding Arrow... etc

and Chuckles THE MAN can add that into a new section called "creature's abilities"

btw horned overseers' Self Detonation doesnt kill itself eh? and does area dmg, i think its quite useful.

and also how the dmg of magics are calculated. and what effect does each level of magic (basic, advanced..) help?

like bless, without any light magic school it only increases little. OH and is it by percentage? or by a fixed amount? (it increased 1 or 2 for me on a low level creature, forgot to try it on higher level that time)

hoboman1987
02-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi i am still unsure of some of the creatures' abilties, like dash, lizard bites, vorpal sword,
fear aura, whip attack, bravery, Precise Shot, Large Shield, Harm Touch, Warding Arrow... etc

and Chuckles THE MAN can add that into a new section called "creature's abilities"

btw horned overseers' Self Detonation doesnt kill itself eh? and does area dmg, i think its quite useful.

and also how the dmg of magics are calculated. and what effect does each level of magic (basic, advanced..) help?

like bless, without any light magic school it only increases little. OH and is it by percentage? or by a fixed amount? (it increased 1 or 2 for me on a low level creature, forgot to try it on higher level that time)