PDA

View Full Version : Photo's for XBox Live Vision only or PC too?

vitruvian_22
11-20-2006, 02:09 PM
On the Rainbow Six Vegas website, the second video has the following graphic "P.E.C. 2.0 and X Box Live Vision." Which leads to me ask this question: Is the ability to take your picture and download it into RSV exclusive to XBox 360 (I wouldn't think so, but you never know), or can you do this with the PC version as well? Also, is this character only available for online play, or will you be able to access him during other game modes as well?
Thanks.

vitruvian_22
11-20-2006, 02:09 PM
On the Rainbow Six Vegas website, the second video has the following graphic "P.E.C. 2.0 and X Box Live Vision." Which leads to me ask this question: Is the ability to take your picture and download it into RSV exclusive to XBox 360 (I wouldn't think so, but you never know), or can you do this with the PC version as well? Also, is this character only available for online play, or will you be able to access him during other game modes as well?
Thanks.

Megalodon26
11-20-2006, 02:47 PM
It would make sense that PCs would be capable of face masking if you have a webcam, but we won't know until release, as the Devs don't come in here to answer our questions. If available, it would be most likely for MP only, due to the fact that you are playing a character, one of UBI's choosing, and therefor must look like that character whenever using the cover mode. If the game is mod friendly, we may have the option later on. These are just speculation as actual info released seems pretty specific to the 360, other than the addition of Punkbuster<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/V17907864/Bigrex4.jpg

topeira
11-20-2006, 03:29 PM
it would make sence that if u can import a face picture in specific measurements (like so and so pixels over so and so pixels) than u can "place" it inside the red squere of the PEC, BUT since this is a port and MODing and this face-feature should function differently on PCs i think none of these features will be on the PC.