PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi is jonin..

Linquosis
10-20-2007, 03:34 AM
On the character profiles on the website the first sentence goes like this.

Kakashi is jonin, elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7.

I think its kind of sad that they don't bother to even use correct grammar on their website. Next time try

Kakashi is a jonin, an elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7.

ByakuganNoob
10-20-2007, 08:29 AM
1 - Linquosis
0 - Ubisoft

Javauns
10-20-2007, 08:32 AM
the only mistake they made was not givimg a demo.

BlazerFlame
10-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Linquosis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kakashi is jonin, elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7.

I think its kind of sad that they don't bother to even use correct grammar on their website. Next time try

Kakashi is a jonin, an elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how bout you use correct grammer to

"who was assigned to look after Squad 7.

Originally posted by Javauns:
the only mistake they made was not givimg a demo.

lmfao, no bull

kirabaen
10-20-2007, 03:29 PM
It was always jounin in the subbed versions by dattebayo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Anyway a bit off topic here but who else thinks kakashi should be able to copy jutsus performed while his sharingan is active? Like his fight vs. zabuza. I think that would be really neat http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Mojo_69
10-20-2007, 03:42 PM
ya like if naruto does his jutsu kakshi and do it right after if his sharingan is activated.

kirabaen
10-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Well could even make it change the minigame a bit...Like normally naruto's kage bunshin minigame has 4 button presses and if the openent hits the button first it plays a dodge animation. Could just change that if Kakashi's sharingan is active so that if kakashi presses the button first he makes a clone and does a counterattack, and it does more damage with each one he wins.

Linquosis
10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
BlazerFlame the game starts before squad 7 is formed so during the the game he is assigned to look after squad 7.

KristKP
10-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Actually the grammar is correct if you remove the comma.

"Kakashi is a jonin elite ninja...."

mackan420
10-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Linquosis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kakashi is jonin, elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7.

Kakashi is a jonin, an elite ninja who is assighned to look after Squad 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> jounin

Obito21
10-20-2007, 09:54 PM
This could go on forever...