PDA

View Full Version : putting your face in the game

cl_1966
05-13-2008, 06:39 PM
To whom it may concern:

I have a friend who enjoys playing the game and would like his face in it.

The problem is, he is in a wheelchair and needs support for his head, therefore he has a headrest on his chair.

He can't turn his head for the side profile as the headrest won't allow him to do that, and even if the headrest is removed his head will flop around.

Any ideas how to get his "face" in the game WOULD be appreciated as I am trying to surprise him.

Thanks in advance for your interest and help.
cl_1966

cl_1966
05-13-2008, 06:39 PM
To whom it may concern:

I have a friend who enjoys playing the game and would like his face in it.

The problem is, he is in a wheelchair and needs support for his head, therefore he has a headrest on his chair.

He can't turn his head for the side profile as the headrest won't allow him to do that, and even if the headrest is removed his head will flop around.

Any ideas how to get his "face" in the game WOULD be appreciated as I am trying to surprise him.

Thanks in advance for your interest and help.
cl_1966

silentstriderm
05-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I would suggest having someone else moving the camera itself, or finding a side picture of someone else and using that

JeffreyJRiggs
05-13-2008, 07:24 PM
I agree.. you dont have to move his head... move the camera....

cl_1966
05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks folks.

The headrest cuves around the ear.

neilthecellist
05-15-2008, 06:56 AM
Slightly off topic, but the PEC camera doesn't work for me. I mean, I've tried three different webcams and the game just doesn't see my face. Yes, I've dragged brightness to the max.