PDA

View Full Version : MERC GAME

tikko76
04-16-2006, 12:05 PM
I think that Ubi should make a sc game based around argus mercs. Not finding spies though, but invading places and things, and get a squad and having to plant bombs and stuff, they already have the look and design of the mercs and everything all they would have to do is import that into a game that has multiplayer (splitscreen, xbox live, and system link) and customizsble characters for sure. Oh and make it for the xbox as well and the pc, i dont have a 360 nor any of my friends, and we like the fact that alot of games are coming out on the xbox and 360. Oh and i have alot of concept art for a game i was making. Needless to say i never could find the right stuff to make it.

tikko76
04-16-2006, 12:05 PM
I think that Ubi should make a sc game based around argus mercs. Not finding spies though, but invading places and things, and get a squad and having to plant bombs and stuff, they already have the look and design of the mercs and everything all they would have to do is import that into a game that has multiplayer (splitscreen, xbox live, and system link) and customizsble characters for sure. Oh and make it for the xbox as well and the pc, i dont have a 360 nor any of my friends, and we like the fact that alot of games are coming out on the xbox and 360. Oh and i have alot of concept art for a game i was making. Needless to say i never could find the right stuff to make it.

Hiddai
04-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah lol but then this won't be a Splinter Cell title it will be Mercenaries (BTW there's a game called like that) and it'll be a totally different game.

XPurplePhoenixX
04-16-2006, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tikko76:
I think that Ubi should make a sc game based around argus mercs. Not finding spies though, but invading places and things, and get a squad and having to plant bombs and stuff, they already have the look and design of the mercs and everything all they would have to do is import that into a game that has multiplayer (splitscreen, xbox live, and system link) and customizsble characters for sure. Oh and make it for the xbox as well and the pc, i dont have a 360 nor any of my friends, and we like the fact that alot of games are coming out on the xbox and 360. Oh and i have alot of concept art for a game i was making. Needless to say i never could find the right stuff to make it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go play Halo 2. (aka Gaylo 2) Eww Halo just the thought... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

InfectedAss
04-16-2006, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tikko76:
I think that Ubi should make a sc game based around argus mercs. Not finding spies though, but invading places and things, and get a squad and having to plant bombs and stuff, they already have the look and design of the mercs and everything all they would have to do is import that into a game that has multiplayer (splitscreen, xbox live, and system link) and customizsble characters for sure. Oh and make it for the xbox as well and the pc, i dont have a 360 nor any of my friends, and we like the fact that alot of games are coming out on the xbox and 360. Oh and i have alot of concept art for a game i was making. Needless to say i never could find the right stuff to make it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go play rainbow 6

Garrulous
04-16-2006, 12:39 PM
I think if done well, it could be an interesting spin off. But yah, there is already R6 and GR, this wouldn't really sell well, unless it had the name SC on it. And then we would know how people would react...

fluffman
04-16-2006, 04:36 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

FPS gets old after a while thats why i switched to SC... Most FPS's are exactly the same. Especially those damn "lets go and kill the terrorist" sort of games... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

capteenix
04-17-2006, 09:12 AM
and Shoot 200 bullets in one body...

sillyfish101
04-17-2006, 09:20 AM
yep yep and yep, there is no way, i think, splinter-cell could have a game based around being a merc. mercs are not really stealthy, therefore the splinter cell title is ruined because that's what the game is about. sorry but a splintercell merc title just wouldnt work out.

knife_X
04-17-2006, 10:02 AM
No it would be still be Splinter Cell! Cause The Argus mercs is a part ofSplinter Cell isnt it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gifbut it would only be a way of milking the community for even more $$$ let`s face it, if you buy a splinter cell game you expect Sam to be in it. Allthough some special intersted people would like it! I dont think it`s worth it!

Chimera87
04-17-2006, 12:53 PM
I didn't even bother to read the entire post, if you want a solo-merc game than go play any FPS-game.

GAWD why do people constantly wanna change the primary basics of SvM?!?

tikko76
04-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Not like R6 GRAW or anything and it wouldnt be the same you would be EVIL not GOOD

Chimera87
04-18-2006, 02:33 PM
DM was the same outrage to the SvM concept as this would be. Keep the basics of SvM the same. People are ******s, if they want to convert it into any standard FPS.