PDA

View Full Version : Metal songs

Mad4th
11-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Where is the metal? Where is the lamb of god megadeath five finger death Punch etc. foo fighter? Not heavy enough. Gone through all the songs and I'm bored already. Let's speed up the dlc

JinjaBeard
11-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Mad4th:
Where is the metal? Where is the lamb of god megadeath five finger death Punch etc. foo fighter? Not heavy enough. Gone through all the songs and I'm bored already. Let's speed up the dlc

you've gotten 105k+ on all the songs and fully charted the slither solo already!? *bows down*. that's awesome.

pretty sure the metal is lagging behind because most metal requires drop tunings which take time to program which would have slowed down the games release. Easier for them to get the game out and get some revenue coming in and then patch in drop tunings and metal songs in a DLC. hopefully we see some soon! but really, the thing has been out for like, two weeks!

General_Stroker
11-03-2011, 05:47 PM
IF they had metal songs i would buy it TODAY

steelpanther85
11-03-2011, 06:45 PM
some Pantera songs would be great like ''Cemetary Gates'' and ''Cowboys From Hell''.

Constantdoodle
11-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Dude..... for real!! They need some Diamond Head and Metallica too.. and Foo Fighters would be good also. i just hope its some songs off "one by one".

Sucking My Love, Lightning to the Nations and Am I Evil need to be on this.. either metallica's version or diamond head.

rednhax
11-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by JinjaBeard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mad4th:

you've gotten 105k+ on all the songs and fully charted the slither solo already!? *bows down*. that's awesome.

pretty sure the metal is lagging behind because most metal requires drop tunings which take time to program which would have slowed down the games release. Easier for them to get the game out and get some revenue coming in and then patch in drop tunings and metal songs in a DLC. hopefully we see some soon! but really, the thing has been out for like, two weeks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of the stuff on the playlist is pretty trivial to play along with compared to some Randy Rhoads, Megadeth or Lamb of God.

As far as scoring 105k+, why bother getting the songs down when your just not that much into it? I mean, it's not the music I normally play, so yeah, it gives me a different perspective, but it's not that enjoyable.

JinjaBeard
11-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by rednhax:

As far as scoring 105k+, why bother getting the songs down when your just not that much into it? I mean, it's not the music I normally play, so yeah, it gives me a different perspective, but it's not that enjoyable.

i get that. it's fun playing the songs you love.
as for a relevant challenge, i'd suggest trying to fully chart the solos of Are you Gonna Go My Way, Free Bird, Slither, Sweet Home, and the riff of Plug In Baby. you can never do too much minor pentatonic work. lol.

i started playing guitar because of metallica and randy/zakk, etc, so i know how fun that stuff is. i'm sure it's going to hit rocksmith sooner or later!

General_Stroker
11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Id really like some BLS, and lamb of god.

ThysiosX
11-04-2011, 11:36 PM
If they had some Scar Symmetry (Their older stuff) I would buy 10 copies right now.

Some metalcore would be good too. Not that great at guitar and metalcore is usually pretty easy.