PDA

View Full Version : You may have heard other theories..but get this..*SPOILERS*

Trzaskacz
12-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Desmond stabs lucy, not to kill her butt to stop her having children. Nolan North voices Adam and Desmond. In the truth videos It tells you Eve is Lucy. As Adam and Eve were destined for eachother, so were Desmond and Lucy. But when Adam et Eve had children one of them turnt evil and became the first templar. So The gods force Desmond to stab lucy so they don't have children. The templars would capture the child and use the animus to show were Desmond hid the apple. Or the child would be darn right evil and use the apple for himself. So after desmond stabs lucy, he has to save the world and then hide the apple. And this time, no one would be able to find it.

I kind of rushed this sorry, if you have any questions just post it, ill get back to you as soon as i can.

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

persiateddy95
12-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Spoilers tags? You know, your sentence starts with the ending spoiled. And there are many other threads for these theories, and a specific one to discuss the ending of the game.

zGift
12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
It tells us Eve = Lucy?

Source pl0x

assassin087
12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
If lucy was eve than she would be a hybrid and would have been able to hear juno but she couldn't so she is not eve.

Inorganic9_2
12-16-2010, 05:18 PM
An excellent point. I was about to say that she'd have eagle vision too, until I remembered that Desmond didn't until Alta´r bled into him!

Silly me.

LadyXandrix
12-16-2010, 05:40 PM
This is madness. This is sparta.

This is why I don't like reading other people's theories. I enjoy just going off what the game gives us.

gutarjunky
12-16-2010, 10:21 PM
omg you are so lucky i beat the game or i would be so ****ed off right now

PLEASE POST "***SPOILER***" SOMEWHERE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE ....that is all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

kriegerdesgottes
12-16-2010, 11:19 PM
ok seriously people, be honest, who the hell would be stupid enough to go into a game's forums and care that much to tell ubisoft what you think of the game if you haven't already beaten the game?, stop crying about the ******ed spoiler tags! WHO CARES!?

LadyXandrix
12-16-2010, 11:23 PM
^

I just stay away from them if I fear of a spoiler, thus, spoiler tags aren't really needed.

StrokeMyBeagle
12-17-2010, 12:43 AM
How does on earth the title "You may have heard other theories... but get this..." tell us that it's about ACB, let alone its ending. You have to remember that this is a general assassin's creed forum, not just for those who have completed ACB. Anyone can enter any thread. Considering you completely spoil the ending in the first sentence, I'd at least expect you to yell "SPOILER". I mean, is it really that hard?

drizzit986
12-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Trzaskacz:
Desmond stabs lucy, not to kill her butt to stop her having children. Nolan North voices Adam and Desmond. In the truth videos It tells you Eve is Lucy. As Adam and Eve were destined for eachother, so were Desmond and Lucy. But when Adam et Eve had children one of them turnt evil and became the first templar. So The gods force Desmond to stab lucy so they don't have children. The templars would capture the child and use the animus to show were Desmond hid the apple. Or the child would be darn right evil and use the apple for himself. So after desmond stabs lucy, he has to save the world and then hide the apple. And this time, no one would be able to find it.

I kind of rushed this sorry, if you have any questions just post it, ill get back to you as soon as i can.

warning actual true SPOILSERS********<span class="ev_code_WHITE">If you pay attention desmond does everything he can not to stab her. In the secrets section of the guide it specificaly says "Lucy is not the one" thats why she was stabbed. As for Adam and Eve, they were just the first humans to become a hybrid with the First Civilization. Adam has half of the "gods" DNA and Eve has the other half. Since Desmond has Adams half of the DNA he has to FIND the decendant of Eve. The only thing that is likly to happen from a kid being born is the return of the First Civilization. As for hiding the apple, if you listen closely Desmond is put back into the animus after he stabs lucy and it goes black so as of the end of the game he has no control over the apple and as have many have suggested and the game guide suggested it is a good chance that we will be going to 18th century France next.</span>

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
This is madness. This is sparta.

This is why I don't like reading other people's theories. I enjoy just going off what the game gives us.

This. That theory is stupid anyway. OP knows precious little about female anatomy (& for the sake of the next generation, let's hope it stays that way)...

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by drizzit986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trzaskacz:

warning actual true SPOILSERS********<span class="ev_code_WHITE">If you pay attention desmond does everything he can not to stab her. In the secrets section of the guide it specificaly says "Lucy is not the one" thats why she was stabbed. As for Adam and Eve, they were just the first humans to become a hybrid with the First Civilization. Adam has half of the "gods" DNA and Eve has the other half. Since Desmond has Adams half of the DNA he has to FIND the decendant of Eve. The only thing that is likly to happen from a kid being born is the return of the First Civilization. As for hiding the apple, if you listen closely Desmond is put back into the animus after he stabs lucy and it goes black so as of the end of the game he has no control over the apple and as have many have suggested and the game guide suggested it is a good chance that we will be going to 18th century France next.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I feel like Desmond is going to discover that TWCB are actually enemies just like the Templars and will ultimately choose not to want to reproduce with an Eve descendant and choose to stay with just humans and he'll save Lucy and choose to forsake TWCB and be with Lucy. But they still have to find the temples because of what's happening with the sun.

Black_Widow9
12-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
disscusion of the end of acb *spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9261071398)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>