PDA

View Full Version : HDTV - view is chopped, no ammo or health icons!!

EvilFruitsR4z
10-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Hey all,

Running Farcry2 on a 32" HDTV @ 1920x1080 but, i have a big problem, I cant see the health or ammo icons - it seems that the bottom and sides of the screen are chopped off!

If I run the game in windowed mode then I see everything but, as soon as I switch back to fullscreen they are chopped off again.

I have my HDTV desktop resized in Nvidia control panel but that hasnt caused any problems with other games like Crysis or COD4.

Also tried Racer's FOV fix but, that doesnt change anything on my display at all.

This is running in DX10.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

R4z

EvilFruitsR4z
10-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Hey all,

Running Farcry2 on a 32" HDTV @ 1920x1080 but, i have a big problem, I cant see the health or ammo icons - it seems that the bottom and sides of the screen are chopped off!

If I run the game in windowed mode then I see everything but, as soon as I switch back to fullscreen they are chopped off again.

I have my HDTV desktop resized in Nvidia control panel but that hasnt caused any problems with other games like Crysis or COD4.

Also tried Racer's FOV fix but, that doesnt change anything on my display at all.

This is running in DX10.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

R4z

EvilFruitsR4z
10-26-2008, 06:51 AM
***FIXED***

Edited GamerXL in wordpad, turned fullscreen, maximize and ForceWidescreen to '1'

Seems to have fixed it.