PDA

View Full Version : 21/12/2010



florisz1990
12-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Only two years until the Abstergo sattelite launch containing an Apple of Eden... Will they be stopped?

magesupermaster
12-21-2010, 07:42 AM
I'm sorry, but why was this necessary?

[SPOILER]
Seeing as AC: Brotherhood tells us the satellite will probably be launched in about 72 days(In game time), I don't see why anyone should be worried.

And if by any chance you(Generally speaking) are one of many who believe the world is going to end in 2012, go cry in a corner.

De4th18
12-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Oh, come on... He was just jokin'. In the words of the late, great, Heath Ledger, "Why so SERIOUS?!"

dlonewolf1994
12-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
I'm sorry, but why was this necessary?

[SPOILER]
Seeing as AC: Brotherhood tells us the satellite will probably be launched in about 72 days(In game time), I don't see why anyone should be worried.

And if by any chance you(Generally speaking) are one of many who believe the world is going to end in 2012, go cry in a corner.

:|

magesupermaster
12-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Now I feel bad.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Happy?

But I'm not writing a sorry note. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 08:15 AM
I still say AC3 will be released on the 22nd.

itsamea-mario
12-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Awww c'mon have a heart, its christmas time.

aren't you jewish though... erm well do it for santas sake.

magesupermaster
12-21-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Awww c'mon have a heart, its christmas time.

aren't you jewish though... erm well do it for santas sake.

You know what, mario? I'll do it for you!

I may be still a bit grim from my history test..

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Awww c'mon have a heart, its christmas time.

aren't you jewish though... erm well do it for santas sake.

You know what, mario? I'll do it for you!

I may be still a bit grim from my history test.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry... We all know that the satellite will be launched in 2012 and we will become mindless zombies working for abstergo making rubber and such.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Content please...</span>

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 08:54 AM
I heard the satellite launched decades ago. Didn't anyone get the memo?
You were all zombies this entire time.
Being a zombie ain't so bad now, is it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
I heard the satellite launched decades ago. Didn't anyone get the memo?
You were all zombies this entire time.
Being a zombie ain't so bad now, is it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

No wonder Angelina Jolie looks so skinny... The's rotting! D:

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 09:05 AM
BTW, I think 2010 broke some kind of record for zombies in video games, zombies in movies, and zombies in television.
There are zombie references being made everywhere this year.

De4th18
12-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Eh... people like dead people. It's the way of the world. lol

LordWolv
12-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Mmmm.. if that does happen in 2 years, I'll personally snap all my AC games. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif