PDA

View Full Version : WAIT JUST ONE DAY OR TWO FOR MP

El_Tabarnacos
07-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Wow you people are killing me, Right now the multiplayer is not working so what !? Just pack your nerves a little bit and its gonna be fixed soon ! ( we hope and it must be done and it WILL ) So stop complaining right now and just enjoy some solo ! Just one or two days ! I know its hard gamers but you can do it.

Klocur
07-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I thint Ubi wasn't ready for a lot of players and now servers just can't handle all the people...

sleepingcobra
07-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Tabarnacos:

NO!!! I was addicted to COJ 1's multiplayer! I want it now! NOW! NOW!

Also: my problem isn't that the MP rooms were down. It's that I wasn't given a working serial number. Different issue entirely.

Ajesto
07-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Im on mp now!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DrImpossible
07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I agree, this game has a lot of potential to be awesome I think. If they can get the servers to let people on constantly and the game servers to not lag that is. I played one game and I got hooked but now I play for maybe a minuet of constant lag before getting kicked back to the main screen.

twisterblister
07-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi,
i have no problem with a server being overloaded.
my problem is i don't have any indication that my key code # will ever open the online part of the game (serial #). Tech through UBI is not possible- error message. The online place i ordered it from says they are unaware of a problem.
If a corporate representative person would simply post on their company forum (here) that it was being worked on, no problem. my deal is i need to decide if i want my $ back with in 48 hrs of purchase.
thanks and good day.
twisted panty blister

AceBandage1975
07-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey Twister - any chance you can get a refund of the electronic copy and go pick up a hard copy from Best Buy or something?

Sort of a pain but at least that way we don't lose a member of the community. We need you man! =)

Roland046
07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Connecton to server timed out...every time I log in.

The SP looks so good I cant bring myself to finish it. I would love to play MP long enough to enjoy it. Only see 4 servers with "all" game types selected. Cant wait until its fixed.