PDA

View Full Version : i found an easteregg/glitch/secret room/ dont ban me!

Ouqsferd_dog
08-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Its not bad, may be an easter egg, who knows or cares!!.On the xbox(not sure about pc) on xbox live, u do flippys and get on the box on top of the steel squat builind,(takes two people). There is a window that u jump into there. There is a floor allll the way down, and starts. I call it a disco room, and the flore with tiles a dance floor. Heh smart right?. Meh im tired of typing

Ouqsferd_dog
08-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Its not bad, may be an easter egg, who knows or cares!!.On the xbox(not sure about pc) on xbox live, u do flippys and get on the box on top of the steel squat builind,(takes two people). There is a window that u jump into there. There is a floor allll the way down, and starts. I call it a disco room, and the flore with tiles a dance floor. Heh smart right?. Meh im tired of typing

DarKA55ASSIN
08-13-2005, 12:05 PM
i knew that glitche awhile ago and when i go to the bottom,i dont get no "disco room"

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2005, 06:58 AM
hay Dark, maybe what he ment is it looks like a disco room. If it is finished off that well hummmmm could be an easter egg.

DarKA55ASSIN
08-14-2005, 07:11 AM
well i looked everywhere at the bottom yesterday and i didnt see anything like that...maybe hes just "seeing" things http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Time_Sangheili
08-15-2005, 04:54 PM
I saw the tile. I got a mercenary in there, but my partner kept on killing everyone. So I wasn't able to see if you could get a mercenary on the tile. Oh yeah, it's not an easter egg, I think?

DanielHac
08-16-2005, 08:21 AM
You can get mercs outside and into the area from there you can see the whole level

I have this recorded look for "VS-SteelSquat-Outside-Complex.wmv" on my chaos video page.

Time_Sangheili
08-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, that glitch is quite interesting.