PDA

View Full Version : pc and xbox 360 please look

MT_Da_lord2931
03-24-2006, 11:17 AM

big_perm
03-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Now this might be an idea. We have a tournament and the Xbox users get rolled and they all switch to PC so they can keep up. Now we're the majority. =)

.eNDo.
03-24-2006, 12:26 PM
2 totally different games, I dont think its possible

PoW_LigHtsPeEd
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM
it impossible to do - they're different engines.

and it would suck cos typically 360ers are run'n'gunners.

so all in all, stupid question.

AlphaDelta219
03-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by PoW_LigHtsPeEd:
it impossible to do - they're different engines.

and it would suck cos typically 360ers are run'n'gunners.

so all in all, stupid question.
qfe

PoW_LigHtsPeEd
03-24-2006, 09:37 PM
qfe? wot's mean this?

Toniezz
03-27-2006, 02:23 AM
qfe: Question full errors?

spm1138
03-27-2006, 04:03 AM
Quoted For Emphasis
Quoted For Truth

SpecOps.Briggs
03-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by MT_Da_lord2931:
were are again made to wait for a ubi title the game gets coded for pc first and xbox360 gets it first like ghost recon 2 what pc never got and rianbow six 4 lockdown what the xbox got first what i ask is a if the pc gets classed as a small pc then i think the severs should be linked whith the microsoft xbox 360 severs and i would like a tourny to made for pc vs xbox 360 please poll for this. This poll is for the servers to be link

Which dialect of english is this?

VF-Murph
03-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Given the fundamental differences between the XBox and PC versions of GRAW, having PC/XBOX interoperability is just technically impossible. It was never done with PC/XBOX GR1, and those codebases had to be similar, given that the XBOX version was a port of the PC version.

I wouldn't say it is a dumb question, just one that reflects a lack of experience with software development.

I would love to see a game in the future that allows XBOX and PC gamers to go head-to-head, I just don't think that game will be GRAW.

Also, the original writer did a good job making his point clear, despite the fact that English doesn't seem to be his native language.

Murph

PS - If he his a native English speaker, I apologize the to world for the state of our schools.

MT_Da_lord2931
03-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Sorry about the spelling errors i was realy pis*ed at graw being put back and the point i was trying to make was we got xbox 360 gamers saying that console gaming is more hardcore than pc gaming well for once the pc gamers should get the chance to shut them up and show them a thing or 2. We would make them look like noobs

now that the game is getting put back i hope its not going to be like Ghost recon 2

VF-Murph
03-28-2006, 03:58 PM
I am with you...PC gamers would probably kick console games off the planet...

No one can compete with keyboard/mouse, IMHO...

I hate the delays, but I am going to be patient and hope that the game will be better because of it...

I already flamed the mods and burned bridges when GR2 was cancelled...I am going to take it easier this time around.

Plus, if GRAW doesn't work out, this looks to be a good year for PC Gamers...there are several games I am looking forward to...

Murph