PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Heads Up

-HH-Quazi
02-06-2007, 05:12 PM
I will be selling my two eVga 7900GT KO SuperClocks next week probably. If anyone is interested in owning a card (or two) that gets it done where this sim is concerned, then keep an eye out on eBay for my sellers ID of MicroTech_PC_Cards. I can't transfer the lifetime warranties, but I can transfer my two accounts that have these cards listed with lifetime warranties.

I currently have them volt modded via conductive paint pen to 1.55v's under water cooling. They will overclock to 700\815(1.63GB Effective) at this voltage. I will however remove the volt mod and install the factory heat sinks before selling unless asked to do otherwise. Stock clocks for these cards are 580\790(1.58GB Effective).

Not a thing in the world wrong with these card(s). I just got a great deal on an X1900XTX and want to go back to ATI. Just couldn't get used to nVidia green when ATI red still pulses through my veins. HEHE

Should be sometime late this weekend or early next week by the time I list them. My X1900XTX will be here on Thursday, then I need a few days to properly remove the vmod and install the factory heat sinks before listing them on eBay for $150 each.

Btw, if interested please don't ask to do anything outside the confines of eBay & PayPal. You can let me know if you are interested and I can inform you of when I list the cards. Nothing wrong with that.

I would rather see one of our m8s here that is\are in the market for a great card\cards to take advantage of this deal, rather than a stranger.

-HH-Quazi
02-06-2007, 05:12 PM
I will be selling my two eVga 7900GT KO SuperClocks next week probably. If anyone is interested in owning a card (or two) that gets it done where this sim is concerned, then keep an eye out on eBay for my sellers ID of MicroTech_PC_Cards. I can't transfer the lifetime warranties, but I can transfer my two accounts that have these cards listed with lifetime warranties.

I currently have them volt modded via conductive paint pen to 1.55v's under water cooling. They will overclock to 700\815(1.63GB Effective) at this voltage. I will however remove the volt mod and install the factory heat sinks before selling unless asked to do otherwise. Stock clocks for these cards are 580\790(1.58GB Effective).

Not a thing in the world wrong with these card(s). I just got a great deal on an X1900XTX and want to go back to ATI. Just couldn't get used to nVidia green when ATI red still pulses through my veins. HEHE

Should be sometime late this weekend or early next week by the time I list them. My X1900XTX will be here on Thursday, then I need a few days to properly remove the vmod and install the factory heat sinks before listing them on eBay for $150 each.

Btw, if interested please don't ask to do anything outside the confines of eBay & PayPal. You can let me know if you are interested and I can inform you of when I list the cards. Nothing wrong with that.

I would rather see one of our m8s here that is\are in the market for a great card\cards to take advantage of this deal, rather than a stranger.