PDA

View Full Version : Local Server Joining issues

Yefrign
12-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I have been a long fan of the Rainbow Six Series, specialy Vegas but one thing that is annoying the hell out of me is the fact I can never join my friends servers when we organise a game...

I am in Australia and this is probably half of my problem, there is no shortage of US/Europe servers but there are never any in AUS.

now whenever I or my friends make a game we find the server on the serch results but they have a - for ping, no matter what we do restart the game, re-log in, refreash you name it we can never join each others servers...

this is the only thing that has ruind the game for me (even the sound glitches aren't as bad as this) for once I would like to play on a server with low ping, why does the game torment us like this?

if anyone can assist in helping solve this issue it would be greatly appreciated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dirtymurph
12-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Have you both checked your NAT type? What system? Any error messages?

Yefrign
12-11-2010, 08:29 PM
other than 'cannot establish a connection with the server' no everything is checked, other randoms can join our servers but we cant

Yefrign
12-11-2010, 08:39 PM
oh this is supposed to be in the PC section... didnt realise this is the Console section of the forums :P could a moderator move this post please?

killaclown19465
12-14-2010, 02:40 PM
ok dumb question how do i make a 16 player terrorist hunt ive seen them just havent figured out how to make them its not adversarial it is th this is gonna drive me crazy till i figure it out

Dirtymurph
12-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by killaclown19465:
ok dumb question how do i make a 16 player terrorist hunt ive seen them just havent figured out how to make them its not adversarial it is th this is gonna drive me crazy till i figure it out
When you make a room select "dedicated". You wont be able to play in the room unless you have another system though.