PDA

View Full Version : Killed after a rest?

robbythesub
06-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Thanks very much for all of your replies- I thought maybe the patch would cover this.
One other quick question- I played my first mission in career mode, sailed to near the Japanese Mainlaid, found a convoy, sunk 4 ships, was on my way away from the scene dived to 200 feet without being detected (quite a long way away), saved the game and went out.
Switched on next time, and when it started, I was being depth charged and sunk!!!
It seems that after a save, I have to start again after being sunk- all that wasted effort!

Does anyone else have this problem?

robbythesub
06-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Thanks very much for all of your replies- I thought maybe the patch would cover this.
One other quick question- I played my first mission in career mode, sailed to near the Japanese Mainlaid, found a convoy, sunk 4 ships, was on my way away from the scene dived to 200 feet without being detected (quite a long way away), saved the game and went out.
Switched on next time, and when it started, I was being depth charged and sunk!!!
It seems that after a save, I have to start again after being sunk- all that wasted effort!

Does anyone else have this problem?

Phantom_Flyer
06-22-2007, 05:36 AM
From what I have read around here on these forums its best if you only save when

A: Your on the surface

B: There is no other ships nearby

Hope that helps you in future.

robbythesub
06-22-2007, 05:47 AM
I did think that was probably the case, and thanks very much for your reply.