PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened to this game!

MetalGunz
04-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Ok I got Ghost Recon 2 for christmas. I played it for 2 months got five stars and made lots of friends. Then I left for 1 month to go play World of Warcraft and help my friends in FFXI. I came back on April 1st, and bam, theres no one on this game. I love this game, its my 2nd favorite behind Socom II. I press optimatch, and it shows 2-3 games that show up. Did everyone go to Chaos Theory??? Personally I can't stand 2 v 2 Online play, just too boring and not enough ppl to talk to. Ubi needs to do something to get people to come or this online will be destroyed, just like GR was. (Theres absolutley no one on, usually) I love this game and would hate to see it collapse after only 4 months, while Socom/II has lasted years!!!

Save GR2!

MetalGunz
04-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Ok I got Ghost Recon 2 for christmas. I played it for 2 months got five stars and made lots of friends. Then I left for 1 month to go play World of Warcraft and help my friends in FFXI. I came back on April 1st, and bam, theres no one on this game. I love this game, its my 2nd favorite behind Socom II. I press optimatch, and it shows 2-3 games that show up. Did everyone go to Chaos Theory??? Personally I can't stand 2 v 2 Online play, just too boring and not enough ppl to talk to. Ubi needs to do something to get people to come or this online will be destroyed, just like GR was. (Theres absolutley no one on, usually) I love this game and would hate to see it collapse after only 4 months, while Socom/II has lasted years!!!

Save GR2!

UC_Ruffnek
04-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Abandon GR2 and check out Close Combat:First to Fight in a couple of days.

papastinki
04-04-2005, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MetalGunz:

Save GR2! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you dl the 2 dlcs?

MetalGunz
04-04-2005, 08:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by papastinki:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MetalGunz:

Save GR2! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you dl the 2 dlcs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No I didnt. Are they maps or something?? Usually updates are automatic...what are dlcs?

MetalGunz
04-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh DLC= Downloadable Content, silly me. Anyways no Ill download it tomorrow.

UC_Ruffnek
04-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Your XBOX catches DLC's if you don't wrap your ethernet cable in a fruit flavoured profalactic.

FN57
04-04-2005, 10:53 PM
I dropped GR2 like a bad habbit when Splinter Cell chaos theory came out.

XyZspineZyX
04-05-2005, 02:55 AM
Oh DLC= Downloadable Content, silly me. Anyways no Ill download it tomorrow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You shouldnt have any problems finding games once youve downloaded it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MetalGunz
04-05-2005, 08:06 AM
Eh, I just can't stand 2v2 online, and I really only play Online. Im at school now on laptop, when I get home after lacrosse Ill DL them. and see if it works.

MetalGunz
04-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanks guys it worked. Also. Any1 know why I get kicked out of most games (not kicked d/c) It will freeze, then say connection to server lost, pretty much all my games.

ReconKid617
04-10-2005, 07:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FN57:
I dropped GR2 like a bad habbit when Splinter Cell chaos theory came out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
:lol: yeah alot of people did, I was soo into Gr2 and so itchy for all these updates and stuff, when I got splinter cell, it was just a huge break, now, I find time to go on both, and I play SCCT with the same people as GR2, so it gets fun

Redpatterson
04-15-2005, 06:12 AM
Well, I'm a shoddy level in GR2 and many times i'm booted from 4-5 star games (@ssholes) but maybe it's cause my soldier has bad BO. I dunno.