PDA

View Full Version : mine laying??

Oiink
05-14-2004, 02:21 PM
im new to these boards..been reading for almost 2 hours, but have not seen anything about this. German subs was widely used to place mines will this be present in the game??? the even build special subs so they could carry more than the standard amount (around 44)

just think it would be cool to sail into an allied harbour and mine the place....

thats it....if this have been asked on before..please tell me the post or give me an url...realy want to se SHII stuff about this subject

S! all

Oiink
05-14-2004, 02:21 PM
im new to these boards..been reading for almost 2 hours, but have not seen anything about this. German subs was widely used to place mines will this be present in the game??? the even build special subs so they could carry more than the standard amount (around 44)

just think it would be cool to sail into an allied harbour and mine the place....

thats it....if this have been asked on before..please tell me the post or give me an url...realy want to se SHII stuff about this subject

S! all

Willey
05-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah, that would be something new... I'd like it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

TASKFORCE1x1
01-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Topic moved to Com. Help Jan 20 2006