PDA

View Full Version : Audio Moving

gruntly69
05-24-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm new to this whole scene if anyone can help i've been trying to convert movie titles & some of which i download. the start of the show is ok but com half way through it the sound is out 3 seconds or more & may get worse through the show is there anyway of editing sound to movie i can convert to any format mp3 mp4 iso video-ts Grant Weir Melb Aust

gruntly69
05-24-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm new to this whole scene if anyone can help i've been trying to convert movie titles & some of which i download. the start of the show is ok but com half way through it the sound is out 3 seconds or more & may get worse through the show is there anyway of editing sound to movie i can convert to any format mp3 mp4 iso video-ts Grant Weir Melb Aust

Genuine_Ace
05-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Hey,

I had the same problem and i worked out that it was because i sped up the frame rate of the movie in virtaldubs even though i was recording at normal rate in the game.

Make sure you don't do what i did lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

MrVH
05-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I think you may be talking about feature Hollywood movies that you've downloaded from the net? If so, that is out of the scope of this forum. This forum is about making movies with a game called IL2 Sturmovik.

MrVH